Old 09-04-2003, 01:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wink lol

Heavy tells me that Running the fastest Laps is not good enough

So

If Consistancy Is The Key
Where Is the Lock !
So I Can Get It Out

(An Order Of 3000 X 5 minutes Please (Of Fastest Laps))

Go Xpress
Old 09-04-2003, 02:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Cool Hi

Hi
Matt to be honest I am not sure, but as long as you explain it when you go to register I can't see why not, it depends if you can get the new gear too. Hey buy the way what is your last name I am not 100% who I am talking too. Till then, Dave
Old 09-04-2003, 03:27 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Re: lol

Originally posted by RoadRunner
Heavy tells me that Running the fastest Laps is not good enough

So

If Consistancy Is The Key
Where Is the Lock !
So I Can Get It Out

(An Order Of 3000 X 5 minutes Please (Of Fastest Laps))

Go Xpress
Don't think consistancy is the key either.

Consistantly fast might be.
Old 09-04-2003, 03:28 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Re: Nomination question for SEQ Cup

Originally posted by hawker
Dave,

Is it ok if I nominate without putting my frequencies down? I'm in the process of trying to get a new radio system before the cup and I don't know what the crystals will be. I'll obviuosly let you know asap with the frequencies, but can I nominate anyway?

Thanx

Matt
No problem
Old 09-05-2003, 05:15 PM
Tech Addict

Default I have...

I have a pair of sorex slick tyres up for grabs. R32. I nee to get the money for control tyres. If anyone wants to swap or do a deal for a pair of control tyres give me a yell
The pictures are lovely. I will not place them on my site as it is still needed for assessment from the teacher
But David W if you could email me I will send them to you Thanks guys for helping me out. Adam, Mr Tamiya, David R, Ian, and others that i cannot think of at the moment..

Heavy, if i do take you up on your deal, ( the car thing...wink wink ) could it be possible that i can use my new alfa shell? If that's cool bananas with you
Old 09-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi again

Hi again guys this is dave.r from yeronga. Friday was good hey? (well I was happy)! Buy the way what track did you's like better. Also how do you get the photos on the side like jason has the tao3f photo etc, as I want to show off some hot photos. Any way who is going to the titles next fornight? Anyway keep in touch.
Dave.R
Old 09-05-2003, 09:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Re: I have...

Originally posted by TA03F Ecstasy
Heavy, if i do take you up on your deal, ( the car thing...wink wink ) could it be possible that i can use my new alfa shell? If that's cool bananas with you
No worries but you might not want to drill mounting holes in your new body to suit a Schumacher which then won't suit your car. - you might be better off just using my bodyshell. I need to know for definite that you are using my car so I can make other arrangements if you are not.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Hi again

Originally posted by david.r
Hi again guys this is dave.r from yeronga. Friday was good hey? (well I was happy)! Buy the way what track did you's like better. Also how do you get the photos on the side like jason has the tao3f photo etc, as I want to show off some hot photos. Any way who is going to the titles next fornight? Anyway keep in touch.
Dave.R
Hi David, their called AVATAR's and you can find it at the bottom of your edit options page!

It's good to see more guy's from yeronga using this forum, the more the better! See'ya...
Old 09-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default TEAM PROPOSAL

Hi Dave,

Great Idea the other night about the teams for next season though i wonder also if we did the following.

a) Already proposed $10 entry fee, for trophy etc.

would like to add to this, that the club also got a sheild made up, this sheild would hold the names on team winners for that season, or maybe over a year the best placed team.

Then there can be bragging rights, we could also do something similar for say the best and fairest for the year at a christas break up.

Just a thought, lets hear other views.

I like last nights track better than the first week, was more demnading last night, lets stick with this for next season and the carpet cup.

regards Brad p
Old 09-06-2003, 01:43 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Funny how these things come together we were just talking about this on Wed night and found that we have a perpetual shield already that could be used for the teams event.

The track for the carpet titles will be different to what we used last night and also different to whatever we will use for next season. Probably the Friday nights track for the Novices will be easier more flowing rather than technical and tight - experience has shown us that the racing is "better" and "closer" with this style of track.
Old 09-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Default SHIELD

Yes Dave i must be getting Physic, though i am sure i did mention only recently a fee for the teams and a sheild, but hey it is good to see my little voice gets heard as a club member.

Three cheers to the Ippy's for the frequency board, though would like to see the provision for 40 mhz am & fm.

Is there a track design that is being proposed for the carpet titles, or do we just wait for the day to see what it looks like.

Was great to see Scott in pro's and winning the other night, i think the pro class next season is going to be a very tough battle, was good to see us talking a little more on the podium the other night, but i think that might have been because we were in the race with the less overly competitive participants. ( remember guys yes it might be good to win, but lets also have a good time and a good time for all, and not ending somones night prematurely due to over competitiveness.)

Hey Jason, you did well the other night, you were very polite in your driving skills, letting quicker cars come through, will look out for you in the future when you need to get past.

regards brad p
Old 09-06-2003, 04:01 AM
Tech Master

Default Suggestion Box

Hi again,

Was wondering what other club members would think of having a Suggestion Box, there would be a suggestion form, for members to voice their opinions on club rules and changes they would like to see in their club.

Lets say every fortnight at our drivers meeting some of the suggestions could be raised to the members, or addressed by the committee.

Or maybe we could type a letter with the suggestions and answers by the committe, or maybe it can be displayed here on the site.

Just another gold thought from club member who wants to see the club forever prosper.

regards brad . p

Last edited by OHBRAD; 09-06-2003 at 04:11 AM.
Old 09-06-2003, 04:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up i like it!!

hey all, im todd n new to this forum. had my first racing experience on friday nite n absolutely loved it!! spose i did alrite. cant wait till the season starts, itll be great. newayz, lata..
big thanks to ian 4 ya help
Old 09-06-2003, 04:10 AM
Tech Regular

Default Racing

Hi 13Bye, Good to hear that you enjoyed racing.

Brad, I think thats a good idea - about the suggestion box - that way all the thoughts and ideas aired online are available to all club members - not just those on this forum.
Old 09-06-2003, 04:17 AM
Tech Master

Default suggestion box

Yes Adam, i feel it would be a good idea. it gives the members of the club, ( who would not be as voicetress as i am ), to suggest ideas or get answers on current problems, where they normally would have just kept quiet.

I think this would be a good direction for the club to go, i feel it makes the club members feel more involved in the club in some sort of way.

And it would take the club forward in direction, who better to ask, but the members of the club, with the members having a say, they feel part of the club, and you will find, the members will tend to stay at the club more

regards Brad.p

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.