Radical RC Hobbies

Old 04-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Radical RC Hobbies

Just wanted to let people know that the subject of this thread has just opened its doors at :-

3/490 Mahoneys Road , Campbellfield Vic.
Tel. 9357 3100
Fax. 9357 3400

They have a vast range of EP & GP cars & accessories. And if there is something that they don't have they will get it in for you pronto.......

Go down and have a look.......

This is an unpaid political announcement on behalf of a hobby-shop starved Northern Suburbs R/C hobbyist!!!!!!

Cheers

Shane
Old 04-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Tech Adept

Do they have the X-Ray T2R im looking for this car around Victoria but havent had much luck lately if they do have that car how much is it advertised for? PM me with the price

Tucker
Old 04-29-2007, 02:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

website up and running yet?
Old 04-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Tucker101

All I can suggest is that you give them a call........

TomB

Google the name , or look on yellowpages.com.au.......

I don't work there.....I'm only a recent customer

Cheers

Shane
Old 12-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Dreadful Experience

I've not heard very good reports about this shop, and have recently had a very bad experience with these people, which wouldn't be right to discuss here. Do a google search for the company and see what others have said, heres an example:

"Very bad customer service. Bought an item, tried it out in the car, walked back 4 a refund cause it didnt fit. Refused to refund me the item. All happened within 3 minutes apart! Please avoid, do your research on what items u need and buy online.
Disliked: No refunds, No expertise, No knowledge"

Well stocked shop, so its a real shame about the abysmal service. They seemed to give preference to phone inquiries and rubberneckers while I stood there at the counter ignored for over 10 minutes both times I have been in, the worst part was they weren't even busy! Hope you read this guys, you just lost at least a few hundred dollars I was prepared to part with THAT ONE VISIT ALONE. From now on I will buy online or from someone who earns my $ by providing basic customer service. PS: That said, in my experience sadly it seems this is the norm rather than the exception for RC dealers, so readers should remember that we pay their bills, if they give you attitude or crap service, perhaps you should stop paying them for the privilege! like Shabz said: research and buy cheaper online!
Old 12-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Radical RC Hobbies

Originally Posted by Z0m8ie
I've not heard very good reports about this shop, and have recently had a very bad experience with these people, which wouldn't be right to discuss here. Do a google search for the company and see what others have said, heres an example:

"Very bad customer service. Bought an item, tried it out in the car, walked back 4 a refund cause it didnt fit. Refused to refund me the item. All happened within 3 minutes apart! Please avoid, do your research on what items u need and buy online.

Well stocked shop, so its a real shame about the abysmal service. They seemed to give preference to phone inquiries and rubberneckers while I stood there at the counter ignored for over 10 minutes both times I have been in, the worst part was they weren't even busy! Hope you read this guys, you just lost at least a few hundred dollars I was prepared to part with THAT ONE VISIT ALONE. From now on I will buy online or from someone who earns my $ by providing basic customer service. PS: That said, in my experience sadly it seems this is the norm rather than the exception for RC dealers, so readers should remember that we pay their bills, if they give you attitude or crap service, perhaps you should stop paying them for the privilege! like Shabz said: research and buy cheaper online!
I would just advise when you are making a complaint about a shop its best to use your actual name rather than hiding behind your computer. Also if you are going to abuse a shop make sure you put the facts of what actually happened not what you want everyone to believe!!!

When you come into the shop we were very busy and cannot stop serving other customers cause you have walked in. We serve customers in which order they come into the shop. When you got served you were guessing on what part you wanted and we didn't do parts for the car you have. you then wanted to try a part hoping it would fit on the car you have. When you tested the part on your car realizing it didn't fit, you came into the shop demanding a refund. We had no problem with refunding the part but you destroyed the packaging in which the part came in. We can now no longer re-sell that part. No company or shop would ever refund that item. Next time research your parts you need correctly rather than abusing shops for not stocking cheap ebay cars.

Radical Rc Hobbies is a professional RC shop with great knowledge and experience, We pride ourselves on the knowledge we have and have been in the game for a long time. We apologize if we came across as arrogant to any of our customers and will definitely work on that if need be. The amount of people that come into a hobbyshop with minimal knowledge and no patience amazes me everyday. Its not fair how many shops get put down from customers that sometimes are so rude and very impatient. We all have our bad days time to time and know how difficult work can be at times. We usually receive a complaint from 1 out of 1000 people every so often. Ask yourself is there something wrong with 999 people or 1?

Thankyou
Old 12-29-2013, 11:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Z0m8ie

For all the years ive been going since they have opened, have never had any issues and even if they didnt have stock they would place special orders or go out of their way to track stuff down.