Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
2007 AARCMCC EP OFF ROAD NATIONALS >

2007 AARCMCC EP OFF ROAD NATIONALS

2007 AARCMCC EP OFF ROAD NATIONALS

Old 04-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Tech Regular

Default Great Weekend

My Daughter Carly and I would like to thank the Maitland Club in putting on a Great Race Meeting over the Easter Weekend and to thank all those involved with running the meeting and fellow competitors. It is only Carly's 2nd race meeting on dirt with a very old Losi XXT truck. She came 15th in Stock Truck and acheived 10 laps in the final and had a good time. She said the attitude of the other drivers was friendly and helpfull toward her. Congratulations to all the winners

Cheers
John Callcott
Old 04-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default thanks!

Thanks to every single person that has helped me in the last 8 years of my racing, this event showed me the true hearts of my friends and fellow racers.

When I was down and out I always had someone who cared for me, supported me and gave me the motivation to press on,

Jason, thank you. So much, you helped me so much when I needed it the most. You knew exactly what to say.

Anthony, thanks mate, always there for me.

Griff, cheers mate. For helping me see straight, focus on the next thing.

Primm, a tear for you but a good one. When I speak of you your one of the greats, who I always will try to aspire too, I just hope I can be close to what you are one day.

Ari, you just are too cool on the track mate, well done.

Losi Tent, the laughs.. the times.

Laughton, so funny to be around you, my true nemesis on the track, a best friend off the track.

Kovachs, shit your funny, first heat 4wd… so funny. Morris, maybe not for him. And it had to be you.

Mikey, Truth, Honesty, Heart in your words. You’re the master.

To all who even spent a moment to speak with me, cheers.

Its funny how the smallest things change your perception, the way you see things. You can be told something a million times and never grasp what that person is trying to say,
But when you do it for yourself you can see what they were trying to show you,

Hodders, for trying to show me what that was, I get it now.

Paul, thanks for tyring to straighten me up.

Drygalla, thanks for trying your hand at our class, I respect you more than any other Gas Guy, because you tried your hand at something else, your funny too.

Again thanks.

Josh Pain
Old 04-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Default Nats

Thanks to all the racers last weekend and the Maitland Club.One thing is for certain Electric Racing is back in a big way and im proud to be a part of it.
Chris p it was an honour to drive with you in your last a-mains in Truck you have been a bride too many times and you finally got married well done.

Josh Mr B-Main you have what it takes man and i can't wait to race you again.It really was more than just a racing weekend.On the track its fierce no hold barred get out of my way racing but off it its one big family with a wealth of information.Also to Craig probably the fairest driver i have ever come accross you know what im referring too cheers mate.

Hope to see all you guys and more next year
Nathan Hodder
Old 04-10-2007, 12:49 AM
TWISTED

It was great to catch up with everyone over the weekend. Ultra Plus cells did very well with great results in 2wd,4wd mod truck,stock truck 2wd and 4wd stock. Great job guys

Old 04-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Tech Adept

Just like to say i had a great time....

My first electric meeting, and boy was it an eye opener. Looking back i should of went up for a few practice days before hand but it wouldn't of been that fun then

I would like to thank everyone for a great time. I hope to be up the pointy end of the field shortly, just gonna take some time to get use to electric racing.

Also thank you to everyone that gave me a hand over the weekend. The Suckling family and also David Simms for all the help, without you guys i would of been stuck. The Fuhrer it was great to meet up with you, drinking until 2am on saturday morning

Painy it was a great event. I am a converted person now. Expect to see me at more electric meetings in the future (but still with the in the truck, it was damn powerful pulling back flips on the main straight ) get some alcohol in me and i become even funnier... P.S Reverse steer works in electric too

Chris it was an honor to see you drive... a shame that i never got to race against you.

Ari you deserved the win man. You drove the perfect race, staying calm and collected in the heat of battle. Also thanx for all the assistance to get me up there.

I hope to meet up with everyone again soon. Im gonna have to keep an eye on the electric calender to see when i can race next.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Painy
Thanks to every single person that has helped me in the last 8 years of my racing, this event showed me the true hearts of my friends and fellow racers.
this thread is starting to sound like some mushy disney movie.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ringo
this thread is starting to sound like some mushy disney movie.

THATS how passionate we are about our racing. simple. we all feel the same way.

when i heard chris p was retiring, i had a few quiet tears.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:28 AM
Tech Regular

Next year nationals will most likely be at Keilor... the track has just been redone and look perfect. Wodonga had the last victorian nationals, n the victorian club that had it before wodonga was Knox.. in 1999 i think. See you all in Keilor.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DoH
Any reason why Jayden Mann didnt race?
I think Adrian and Jayden were busy with work.

Mark
Old 04-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thank you to the Maitland Club for putting on a great event!
You Mod 4wd 'A' guys were awesome to watch.

Any one interrested in coming up and racing the QLD Titles in June?
Cheers Matt.

Last edited by .MAtt.; 04-11-2007 at 08:08 PM. Reason: wrong month, queens birthday long weekend
Old 04-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Addict

Yes, post when and where and some of us I am sure will be there
Old 04-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Go to this thread "2007 ORRCA QLD EP Off-Road State Titles" for info.