R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Up Coming TCR Modified Team Novarossi & Go Tech engine line (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/142932-up-coming-tcr-modified-team-novarossi-go-tech-engine-line.html)

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 03:17 AM

Up Coming TCR Modified Team Novarossi & Go Tech engine line

Hello All, Regards Jeremy.

Nitro$junkie 01-03-2007 03:25 AM

so whos doing the moding

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 03:53 AM

Hello All, Regards Jeremy.

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 04:01 AM

Regards Jeremy.

Nitro$junkie 01-03-2007 04:03 AM

Cool Thanks keep us posted :)

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 04:04 AM

Shore will NitroJ

sparksy 01-03-2007 04:43 AM

What will the price premium be on these? Knowing who is doing the cutting would be good too.

TomB 01-03-2007 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by sparksy
What will the price premium be on these? Knowing who is doing the cutting would be good too.

this sound good man. lets start seeing this stuff in the shops man! unfortunately i don't live in QLD so i can't drop by for a look at the QLD shops who are stocking nova stuff..... what's up with the sydney metro shops anyway! :mad: :flaming: i know one of the shop owners of a known outer sydney metro shop hangs around the rc tech forums... please explain :nod: :) why no novas at the store???

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 06:38 AM

Hi Guys, Regards Jeremy.

Grinder 01-03-2007 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Sirio2127
Hello All, I have come across some news about 2 new TCR modified engine line's. They will Be Modified to the spec's of the current Australian 1/10th gas on-road Champ. There will be two lines Novarossi TCR modified race engines and the Go Tech TCR modified race engine line The engines will be include full ceramic bearings And the best of the Best will modifiy boath lines of engines. I will Post pic's and much more info as it comes to hand and when the engine's are ready for distrubtion. The Novarossi line of TCR engines have the Stamp of aproval from Novarossi them selfs that should tell you that they will be of the up most quality and one of the best in the world at modifiying 2 stroke engines will be doing all the work. Each engine will be treated as unique and modified to create some of the Fastest and most poerfull engines in the world. Stay Tuned for more info I will be posting it as soon as i recive it. Best Regards Jeremy.

Peter Jovanovic?? :confused:

bighurt98 01-03-2007 04:05 PM

Mod WORK!!!

I have been racing a long time and I can definitely tell you that from the pictures above, that is NOT a Murnan Modified Motor either!

What's up with that!

MassiveMods 01-03-2007 04:58 PM

Lol so thats where the engines i modded for you went angelo.. Thanks for keeping me in the loop bro . No its a guy in borneo , Team cobra got me to mod 3 engines for them to copy , i can tell from the pics . The front port and the crank work , i wouldnt be supprised if thats ian Haleys engine i made for him for the worlds. What a jyp ..

Lol and now team cobras long winded bullshit responce .. this willbe entertaining

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 06:57 PM

Hi all, Best Regards Jeremy.

MassiveMods 01-03-2007 07:11 PM

im not offended Jeremy but all this was taking place well before you were involved. Ive seen mohammed's work and it didnt look anything like in the pic before he saw my engines. Anyway best of luck im sure if the Jovanovics do them they will be good motors, they have a well respected name in the racing scene.
Just a word of advise tho, saying they are better than Munan or JP is asking for trouble, those guys are extremely well respected in the industry and saying these motors are better is not good business. Let the results speak for themselves .

Cheers MM

Sirio2127 01-03-2007 07:20 PM

Thank you for your understanding i may of jumped the gun there. Best Regards Jeremy.