NOVAROSSI PRODUCTS

Old 11-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NOVAROSSI PRODUCTS

Dear consumers

Novarossi products have been in stock now for the past 2 months ,from engines 35 plus 21 ,plus 12 3ct,Plus 21-5t ,7BT etc ,all glow plugs are available,conrods ,pistons and sleeves,low cg colling heads and pipes to suit all.

Please contact you local hobby store for all your novarossi needs and if they tell you that nothing is in stock well here is your proof straight from the distributors mouth .

there is a also a recommended retail price set on all products .

shops who stock novarossi are

campbelltown hobbies
rc hobbies
massive mods
herc hobbies
complete horsepower sa
hobbies r us
radio model supplies
ocr raceway darwin
custom model cars
mr toys lanwton qld
trackside rc
ultra hobbies

and more to come .so please feel free to contact the above mention stores .

if any of you guys have technical problems please contact me on our website and follow the prompts .www.team-cobra-racing.com please also feel free to voice your opinion and let us know if we can assist you in a better way .

i will also like to know and get feedback on your support that you have recived from novarossi in the past so we can do much better .this is to help you so please keep it clean

i wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year and a even better summer.

with maximum respect Angelo
Old 11-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi Angelo, good to see that you are trying to be more "visible" with Nova Rossi product. I feel simply the fact that you are communicating with the "end users" is already more support than we were getting before. Good luck with your venture and Aussie racers should all benefit from your efforts.
Ric B
Old 11-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamcobraracing
complete horsepower sa
Is this correct or supposed to be Complete Hobbies?
Old 11-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Turbine, yes its "complete horsepower". I can tell you all the support from Novarossi through "Team Cobra Racing" is Something Australia has lacked for many years. Support Service and the lowest posible prices is what the public want. Regards Jeremy.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Oh ok. Never heard of them. Any details (website etc)? Just thought I'd check if it was a typo. Thanks for the response.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm Shore Angelo will provide more details when he next reads your post sounds like a sweet name for a hobbie shop hey Regards Jeremy.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

I would like to thank you all for your kind words it really means alot.

Rick the bart man thank you for your support and tell me when are you leaving sirio to come to novarossi????

ive got a nice factory tuned plus 12 3ct in a nice coloured box just waiting .lol

Alot of guys are jumping ship you know .but in saying that gary kellet is a very good friend of mine and i would never do the wrong thing by him he has my support forever ,just the type of guy i am .

My first priority is the end user and i will associate myself with the end user forever i dont care what people have to say oh your not professional by attaching yourself with the end user ,thats a load of shit to be honest .

End user not happy result = no end user no sales for distributors or retailers but it seems people are not getting the picture .product turnover guys is the main way of making money in any business not maximum profits .the product sits on the shelf and the end user shops overseas.
funny im telling you this because my mother in law taught me all about business and succeeding in business lol man most son in laws hate there mother in law im sure you would all agree with that statement

support is what Australia lacks and i will be there to support everyone even if its not my product.

and as rick says he has lots of kyosho high end parts so please support him .

im always here to help so please feel free to give me a call for techincal support or even a chat i dont bite you know.

regards Angelo
Old 11-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

complete horsepower is my distributor in s.a and he supplies complete hobbies .see paulie at complete hobbies for all your novarossi needs.

regards Angelo
Old 11-29-2006, 01:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Angelo, read your email !

Luis
Old 11-29-2006, 05:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i actually walked into Rc Hobbies on tuesday and picked up a OS 21 V spec buggy engine for my buggy which is comming soon!

i didn't even realise they had novas yet. anyway, i might go in again, and see the prices. if they are "tom's wallet" compatible i might return the OS, and get a nova ...either that, or practice with the OS, wait till it dies, then get a nova ....i was considering a Sirio Kanai edition though also

sh1t! so many hectic motors!

what Novarossi pipes would you recommend for the OS Vspec buggy at liverpool offroad Angelo? i wanted the OFNA JP-3 (10051) but might go nova if it's the same price
Old 11-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

Tomb give the Nova pipes a go. Angelo will be able to tell you which ones will suit which engine.

Cheers MM
Old 11-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

angelo, check your PM,

regards

Matt Griffin
Old 11-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TomB
i actually walked into Rc Hobbies on tuesday and picked up a OS 21 V spec buggy engine for my buggy which is comming soon!

i didn't even realise they had novas yet. anyway, i might go in again, and see the prices. if they are "tom's wallet" compatible i might return the OS, and get a nova ...either that, or practice with the OS, wait till it dies, then get a nova ....i was considering a Sirio Kanai edition though also

sh1t! so many hectic motors!

what Novarossi pipes would you recommend for the OS Vspec buggy at liverpool offroad Angelo? i wanted the OFNA JP-3 (10051) but might go nova if it's the same price
what buggy you getting tom?

as far as pipes i think you should stick with the os 2060 for the v-spec
Old 11-29-2006, 02:30 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Good to see more support from Novarossi. They sure have the best motors & if they sort their pricing out, I will go back for sure.

ps: Dont tell me Tom is trying another class... He will run out of choices soon
Old 11-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dear Tom

im happy to see that your going to try out off road .the boys at liverpool will welcome you with open arms .

Now with the OS engine you can use the nova 2052 pipe with a short manifold this will give you alot of bottom end which is needed for off road .now to compensate for the snappy bottom end which in turn might throw you out of the corners sometimes.
please use a different clutch setup for example(two alluminium clutch shoes and one fibre clutch shoe in the one combination.this setup will allow you a smooth transition a little slower ramping of the power and the car will be easier to handle(you will still have maximum power but the take off will be much smoother without the car being all over the place .

Just Some information about the difference between the Os engine and the Novarossi .

The Os engine uses a piston setup like a full scale car we drive on our roads .
which means it will have its maximum performance when the engine is cold (max compression )at hot temperatures the Os has much less compression .

Now with the Novarossi its the other way around ,the novarossi uses a piston called a die cast with alot of silicon content . novarossi caters for both and has maximum compression when the engine is cold and maximum compression when the engine is hot (novas usually run at about 140 degrees c till 145 degrees c.
you try doing that with an os or anyother engine on the market and you will see the engine will fry.

Os engine bearings dont last long either ive owned plenty ,their fuel consumption is perfect though at about 10 minutes and its a 3 port ,nova is a 5 port and you get about 8-9 minutes depending on your tune and the weather .

Sirio kanai ok very fast engine but very very very thirsty about 5-5 1/2 minutes a tank depending how you drive it and for off road thats a no no .

ok you say nova is more expensive and your right .but think about it in this way you have a long term investment with nova were with the rest you dont .
but you might say i can buy to engines for the price of the nova but i bet you that you wont get the life span of the with the other engines than what you will get with the nova hence costing you double of what the nova cost you in the end .

Also remember the nova engines are very high displacement engines and take alot of time to run in .the more you run your engine you will see the result that your engine will be getting more powerfull as you run it .people at the moment are noticing that there engines are loosening up and they are getting the maximum performance that the nova can give them which they say is scary stuff .i recommened about more than a gallon of fuel before you see the demon released .

Like they say you want a roll royce well your going to have to pay for it .

Novarossi has said that the life span of there engines is about 40-50 hours of run time and thats when you might have to replace the sleeve and piston .conrod should be done every 10 hours of run time depending how you abuse the engine or how tight the engine still is as you know the conrod is what cops all the force .

For the guys who mod the engines i do not recommended this sort of procedure with novarossi engines and also anyone who pulls down an engine and removes the head shimming .please remember that nova factory know what they are doing and if the shims are in the head there is a reason for that so dont attempt to modify anything or remove any shims .modification will take you backwards and also disturb your fuel consumption ,your engine will become unbalance and hard to tune ,you will create turbulant air flow which will cause your engine to be all over the place .so please dont get stuck into these engines with a dremil i do not recommend this sort of thing.

well anyway i hope i have answered all your questions .

have fun racing this weekend guys and dont do anything i wouldnt do lol

with maximum respect Angelo Economou
Team cobra racing ,himoto racing ,powersave racing ,vp max batteries ,team cobra ceramic car and engine bearings ,Novarossi Australia.

Last edited by teamcobraracing; 11-29-2006 at 04:34 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service