R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Kyosho Parts in Australia (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/137098-kyosho-parts-australia.html)

Drift_Buggy 11-16-2006 02:28 PM

Kyosho Parts in Australia

Where is the best place to get Kyosho parts in Australia? I have treid some stores that can get Kyosho parts but keep basically no Kyosho parts

Cheers

Andrew Barr 11-16-2006 08:53 PM

Dawn Trading are the Australian wholesaler. Give them a ring and they might be able to help.

B4james 11-16-2006 09:10 PM

I know you are looking for parts in Australia but after frustration in trying to obtain bits I actually ordered from Champ RC in Japan. They are reliable and very, very quick both in reply to email questions and also delivery....did I mention very cheap as well.

If not in stock most places in Australia take 3-4 weeks to get anything out of Dawn trading if they are lucky.

Gambelli 11-16-2006 09:32 PM

Yep, I second RC Champ....

Many people say we should be supporting local hobby shops...but why? I found most of them arrogant, unhelpful, unknowledgable, slow with orders, awful with customer support, the list goes on...

I now only order from....Losi Parts House, Tower Hobbies, and recently, RC Champ....

You know, I went to Wings and Things in Gladesville about a year ago to buy a flywheel...no one in that store knew what I was talking about, which I could not possibly believe, and I'm sure many of you wont...

Dal 11-16-2006 10:34 PM

i not sure with offroad, but for on road gas, Rik bartolozi is the man, stocking lots of stuff, pm me if you want his number or mabee you can find him on the rctech site somewhere.

Drift_Buggy 11-17-2006 03:21 AM

Well how long does it take to get the goods from R/C Champ and what is freight roughly about?

Cheers

Nitro$junkie 11-17-2006 03:35 AM

it all depend if they have the parts you want
last time i ordered from them
they didnt have what i wanted but they ordered it for me they emailed me when it was in stock paid for it and it was here with in two weeks would have been sooner but had to wait till they had the items instock

Nitro$junkie 11-17-2006 03:40 AM

RC Champ and Pro Shop Futaba are the best online hobbie shops in the world and just about the cheapest aswell
i highly recommend both shops if they dont have they will get

El Pedro 11-17-2006 04:18 AM

If you order from www.towerhobbies.com and use UPS shipping it is usually here in 3-4 days. The UPS shipping is usually around US$50 so you have to order at least $150 of parts to make it worthwhile. I often ask around the guys at mt local track and we combine orders and share the shipping. Prices are usually half what they are locally.

Nitro$junkie 11-17-2006 04:56 AM

the problem is tower dosent stock Kyosho and there prices are a joke
don't get me wrong ive ordered from them heaps of time its just there prices
O.S is ok they are just about the cheapest in the world but prices on kits and engine are a joke if you want the ceapest and best servest (spelling i know)
got to either one of the two i sad before

and two every one who dosent know i cant spell for shit

B4james 11-17-2006 06:52 AM

time frame from champ if in stock is about 4-5 days and as far as postage goes it really depends on how heavy or large. Their postage price is very reasonable and also comes with tracking number for peace of mind.

Massa is who I have dealt with and during their working hours generally answers email within several hours with total price and availability. They also have several payment options which includes paypal. They also have a business thread on this forum

Hope this helps

Drift_Buggy 11-17-2006 12:42 PM

Sounds good, might have to get a list down of the parts I want and send them a e-mail

Cheers

FLATCHAT 11-17-2006 01:21 PM

i find www.rchobbies.com.au to be one of the best shops around really good price great service and super quick normaly over night...

SAM5 11-17-2006 01:31 PM

Hey Nitro$junkie how do you read them sites in english

Thanks

Nitro$junkie 11-17-2006 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by SAM5
Hey Nitro$junkie how do you read them sites in english

Thanks

Bable Fish but for prices and to order you have to email them what you want they send back a total and delivery amount