Like Tree29Likes

St Ives RC Club

Old 07-22-2022, 10:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

At track inspection late this morning the venue was very wet with standing water and lots of water streaming from surrounding area. The rain has continued to fall over St Ives this afternoon, with many heavy showers. So there will be no racing tomorrow (24th July).
The next race meeting should be the 2nd Sunday of August but this will clash with the NSW State Titles at Ryde (Sydney RC).
So we will need to advise re the next race dates.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:26 AM
Tech Addict

With a rainy July meaning no club race days at all, we look into August for better weather.
But with the NSW State Titles at Ryde (Sydney RC) on our usual race weekend (the 2nd Sunday of the month i.e. the 13th and 14th Aug) we will not be racing that weekend.

So I have been trying to determine if the Cars n Coffee events that use to occur at the Showground the 1st Sunday of each month (and resulted in all parking around the track being used from about 7.30am till mid morning) are still a regular feature and have large numbers in attendance. But I can't seem to get any clear info.
So if anyone can assist, I would be happy to hear.

With concerns we can't offer racers space to be able to park and pit near the track this coming Sunday (if Cars n Coffee is on) we are looking at racing the 3rd Sunday of August (21st) with the 4th Sunday (28th) as back up in the event the weather doesn't play nice.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Tech Addict

As it appears the Cars n Coffee events still occur at the Showground each 1st Sunday of the month, and can attract over 100 cars plus spectators, it doesn't appear we are any chance to get our usual space this coming Sunday. So we will plan for the 3rd Sunday in August and hope the weather is kind.
Thanks to Brodie for the info.
Don't forget NSW State Titles at Ryde (Sydney RC) are on the 2nd weekend in August. Entries close this Sunday if interested in a run on the dirt.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:02 AM
Tech Addict

Reminder. No racing at St Ives this weekend as the NSW 1/10th Electric Off Road State Titles are this weekend at Sydney RC (Ryde).
Track should be open for anyone wanting to practice.
Duck over to have a look or I think you can check it out via LiveRC

We are looking to run next weekend (Sunday) which will be the 3rd Sunday in August instead (weather permitting).
Old 08-17-2022, 03:57 AM
Tech Addict

Planning for race day this coming Sunday (21st August). Will update as get closer to the weekend but should be usual 9.00am for rego and try to get racing by 9.30am.