Wiki Posts
Search

Greywolf and Corey the great get 1/12

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by AUSTNX
I don' know any of you guys, but "Big Reg" you sound like a dickhead. From what I gather you are quite a large man form years of over indulging in junk food and beer no doubt. So why do you have to threaten people? Does it make you feel better about your pathetic existance? Grow the fuck up man.

Threatening someone so that they are too scared to show up to an RC club is pretty low, if you were at my club I would be lobbying support to have you banned.
Another dickhead with no idea!!!! You dont know any of these people yet u have the have the courage to pass comments...perhaps you should read all the threads that these guys have posted on and then you will see the comments that have been made.

Your the sort of parasite that grows balls in front of a computer screen, I have balls all the time more than happy to meet one and all that has a problem with me, You sit behind the screen and type away. Those that know me know that I am not all talk, I actually show up.

I always react to comments made by people that come at me first. Just like your comments, SO where do you race at would like to meet you, so that i can make existence known to you..

Big Reg!!
Old 08-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Pretty sure the post was not serious and more of a malakia post
Old 08-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You are a naughty boy Rock, I think OX has finaly passed over the spoon.

I hope one of the sexy teenyboppers feeding you Pizza isnt Mark
Old 08-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Rock, you have been a very naughty person you will have to go to the naughty corner.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Reg I race at Brisbane Dirt Racing, please feel free to come and see me whenever you like.

You just demonstrated your maturity once more by threating me. Does this make you feel better?
Old 08-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Tech Regular

you guys can talk shit all day for all i care even if it doesnt mean shit,its funny shit but theres the young newbies viewing this and there is clubs in Australia that have died because of people being intimidated by shit talk that doesnt mean shit, if that shit means any shit.
Ill be up there soon to release my 1/12 onto all of you, phear your mother
Old 08-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

IM SICK OF THE NEGATIVETY, ROCK I LOVE YOUR STYLE, THE OX YOU ARE COOL, BIG REG I LOVE THE BIFF. I WILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU ALL AT WHALEN
Old 08-02-2006, 02:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rody
Threatening to assault people is a criminal offence. "You reap what you sow" may ring true if Tom takes this threat seriously and goes to the Police...
Rody read the post carefully and then comment, I suggested that Reg may get agressive with his BS not that I would do anything! However if you read some of the tank engines previous quotes you would realise that he is poison penned nerd that hides behind a screen!! I personally dont give a shit, I am big enough and ugly enough not to take offence, LET ME TELL YOU MANY OTHERS DO!

Any way Rody I have no gripe with you TomB bought into something he knew nothing about, Corey, Big Reg, The OX and Soc123 are all mates and at different times they have carved me up on the tech and I have had some fun with them, that's all FUN...
Old 08-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Tech Regular

What a bunch of dickheads, honestly how big does it make you feel to threaten somebody on the internet. Man you guys are HARDCORE.

You chose to invest in a rather un-exposed hobby that could really use an injection of new blood and more racers and then you threaten people just because you don't agree with what they posted on the internet. It's dickheads like you that really deter people from this hobby.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:22 AM
Tech Master

You really want to watch who you call a dick head!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE ROCK
You really want to watch who you call a dick head!
Dickhead!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

BURAT
Old 08-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Atomix
Dickhead!

Shit you crackkkk mmmeeee uuupppp

I was sitting at the computer pissing my self with laughted.

No argument !

U DA MAN ATOMIX
Old 08-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by pyrosian
What a bunch of dickheads, honestly how big does it make you feel to threaten somebody on the internet. Man you guys are HARDCORE.

You chose to invest in a rather un-exposed hobby that could really use an injection of new blood and more racers and then you threaten people just because you don't agree with what they posted on the internet. It's dickheads like you that really deter people from this hobby.

This hobby has enough new blood!! Newbies will come and go!!

The rock made a good point for once, I am aggressive and I am the first assist where ever i can, the rock will vouch for my committment to my mates on and off the track.

I am the first to welcome neebies and setup there cars and pit for them, I did it at the states that just past, I pitted for 4 guys at once and did running repairs, where did you guys get placed at the states?

Did you even compete?

There are so many nerds that get on here and pass bullshit comments about things they know nothing about, Corey has had a past history of foot on mouth disease, he admitted he did, which alot of you wouldn't do.....

If someone wants take me head on whether it be on the track or else where then I say bring it on, I stand by my convictions, can any of you????

Austnx your in QLD, at what point did you think that you deserved to make a comment, you thoight that you would give your 2cents, corey's comments were directed at me calling me little reg.

Pyrosian, who are u? Do I even care!! Your the dickhead for even thinking that we care about your comments, do we know you? NO!!

BRING ON THE BIFF, BIG REG WANTS SOME BIFF!!

BIG REG!!

Last edited by Big Reg; 08-02-2006 at 03:45 AM.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE ROCK
Shit you crackkkk mmmeeee uuupppp

I was sitting at the computer pissing my self with laughted.

No argument !

U DA MAN ATOMIX
Nick, have a look at the AARCMCC thread, im a born entertainer on & off the track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.