Bendigo..Vic.. On Road Car Club

You're on Page 51 of 1148
Go to
  • Tell ya what, there was some secrets revealed in testing today. Seems the Mini class is becoming very competitive and some top notch racers are struggling to come to grips with them! That said, all us plebs aren't any better
  • Quote: Tell ya what, there was some secrets revealed in testing today. Seems the Mini class is becoming very competitive and some top notch racers are struggling to come to grips with them! That said, all us plebs aren't any better
    I think the MINI Racing will be the most even for the Day Not to mention the Most Competitive
  • Hey Guys
    Been thinking ( No NT it didnt Hurt )
    Try and organize your Wives 'n' Girlfriends for this weekend
    To Help us out ... Karyn hasnt ever been to a Race Day and she is coming along to Help out
  • Guys just a Quick note to let everybody know we have had an Overwhelming responce to our 1st Major Event the Power Grunt Challenge
    Due to this we are going to have limit the Classes to 20 per Class we didnt want to have to do this but due to the Guys Travelling we dont want to be Racing under lights
    So on this i am just letting y'all know that we have only - 4 Spots Left in the MINI Class &
    4 Spots left in the 540 Class & 5 Spots Left in Nitro Stock

SO if you are wanting to or know of somebody who wants to Enter either of these Classes get in NOW to avoid Dissappointment
  • Quote: Hey Guys
    Been thinking ( No NT it didnt Hurt )
    Try and organize your Wives 'n' Girlfriends for this weekend
    To Help us out ... Karyn hasnt ever been to a Race Day and she is coming along to Help out
    Are you telling me TEAM SKIP now has a cheer squad!?!?!?!

Sounds like a good idea - my better half is heading back home for the weekend though - something about her Mum's birthday taking precedence over a toy car race
  • Quote: Are you telling me TEAM SKIP now has a cheer squad!?!?!?!

Sounds like a good idea - my better half is heading back home for the weekend though - something about her Mum's birthday taking precedence over a toy car race
    Yeh looks that way although she dont know how many Cars i have so i will have to tell Her i am Driving Cars for other People
    hehe Well you should be doing the Right thing and heading Home with her
  • Quote: Yeh looks that way although she dont know how many Cars i have so i will have to tell Her i am Driving Cars for other People
    hehe Well you should be doing the Right thing and heading Home with her
    Yeah, they belong to the #1 Driver for TEAM SKIP don't they?

I should be heading home i know, but someone put the biggest car race Bendigo has seen on the same weekend It's all about decisions
  • Quote:
    I should be heading home i know, but someone put the biggest car race Bendigo has seen on the same weekend It's all about decisions

So glad to see your prioroities in order Good decision that.
  • Quote: Yeah, they belong to the #1 Driver for TEAM SKIP don't they?

Dont feel so Bad i Missed my Mother In-laws Birthday BBQ for a PRACTISE Day with the MINI
  • Quote: So glad to see your prioroities in order Good decision that.
    Yes nezz He certainly is learning the RC Caper aye
  • I'm trying!
  • GIMME AN S.....................

• Well Guys not long now
  • The count down has begun!! Tomorrow I am starting to set up the race program for the Power Grunt Challenge

So if you haven't got your entry in yet there is still time. Email Skip or myself. You'll find the email addresses and all the details on our web page http://www.bendigorc.20megsfree.com

You just gotta be in it.........
  • hi guys how many antries in the nitro class,s
    ????????????.............