R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Bendigo..Vic.. On Road Car Club (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/120134-bendigo-vic-road-car-club.html)

NT 08-20-2006 06:26 AM

Tell ya what, there was some secrets revealed in testing today. Seems the Mini class is becoming very competitive and some top notch racers are struggling to come to grips with them! :ha: That said, all us plebs aren't any better :D

VoneSkip 08-20-2006 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by NT
Tell ya what, there was some secrets revealed in testing today. Seems the Mini class is becoming very competitive and some top notch racers are struggling to come to grips with them! :ha: That said, all us plebs aren't any better :D

I think the MINI Racing will be the most even for the Day :nod: Not to mention the Most Competitive :eek: :p :sneaky:

VoneSkip 08-20-2006 06:06 PM

Hey Guys
:eek: Been thinking ( No NT it didnt Hurt :p )
Try and organize your Wives 'n' Girlfriends for this weekend :)
To Help us out ... Karyn hasnt ever been to a Race Day and she is coming along to Help out ;)

VoneSkip 08-20-2006 07:50 PM

Guys just a Quick note to let everybody know we have had an Overwhelming responce to our 1st Major Event the Power Grunt Challenge :nod:
Due to this we are going to have limit the Classes to 20 per Class we didnt want to have to do this but due to the Guys Travelling we dont want to be Racing under lights :lol:
So on this i am just letting y'all know that we have only - 4 Spots Left in the MINI Class &
4 Spots left in the 540 Class & 5 Spots Left in Nitro Stock
:eek:

SO if you are wanting to or know of somebody who wants to Enter either of these Classes get in NOW to avoid Dissappointment :cry:

NT 08-20-2006 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
Hey Guys
:eek: Been thinking ( No NT it didnt Hurt :p )
Try and organize your Wives 'n' Girlfriends for this weekend :)
To Help us out ... Karyn hasnt ever been to a Race Day and she is coming along to Help out ;)

Are you telling me TEAM SKIP now has a cheer squad!?!?!?! :D :D :D

Sounds like a good idea - my better half is heading back home for the weekend though - something about her Mum's birthday taking precedence over a toy car race :(

VoneSkip 08-20-2006 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by NT
Are you telling me TEAM SKIP now has a cheer squad!?!?!?! :D :D :D

Sounds like a good idea - my better half is heading back home for the weekend though - something about her Mum's birthday taking precedence over a toy car race :(

Yeh looks that way although she dont know how many Cars i have so i will have to tell Her i am Driving Cars for other People :sneaky: :lol:
hehe Well you should be doing the Right thing and heading Home with her :sneaky:

NT 08-20-2006 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
Yeh looks that way although she dont know how many Cars i have so i will have to tell Her i am Driving Cars for other People :sneaky: :lol:
hehe Well you should be doing the Right thing and heading Home with her :sneaky:

Yeah, they belong to the #1 Driver for TEAM SKIP don't they? :D:D

I should be heading home i know, but someone put the biggest car race Bendigo has seen on the same weekend :D:D It's all about decisions :ha:

nezz 08-20-2006 10:39 PM

I should be heading home i know, but someone put the biggest car race Bendigo has seen on the same weekend :D :D It's all about decisions :ha:

So glad to see your prioroities in order :D :D Good decision that. :nod: :nod:

VoneSkip 08-20-2006 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by NT
Yeah, they belong to the #1 Driver for TEAM SKIP don't they? :D:D

I should be heading home i know, but someone put the biggest car race Bendigo has seen on the same weekend :D:D It's all about decisions :ha:

Dont feel so Bad i Missed my Mother In-laws Birthday BBQ for a PRACTISE Day with the MINI :lol: :lol:

VoneSkip 08-20-2006 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by nezz
So glad to see your prioroities in order :D :D Good decision that. :nod: :nod:

Yes nezz He certainly is learning the RC Caper aye :sneaky: :cool:

NT 08-20-2006 11:41 PM

:D:D:DI'm trying! :D:D:D

NT 08-21-2006 02:26 AM

GIMME AN S.....................

:D:D:D:D

VoneSkip 08-21-2006 03:09 AM

Well Guys not long now ;)

nezz 08-21-2006 05:10 AM

The count down has begun!! :cool: Tomorrow I am starting to set up the race program for the Power Grunt Challenge :nod: :D :D :nod:

So if you haven't got your entry in yet there is still time. :nod: Email Skip or myself. You'll find the email addresses and all the details on our web page http://www.bendigorc.20megsfree.com

You just gotta be in it......... :tire: :nod: :nod: :nod: :cool:

RACER12 08-21-2006 05:10 AM

hi guys how many antries in the nitro class,s
????????????............. :confused: