Search
Like Tree7Likes

Bendigo..Vic.. On Road Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 03:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default AOC

Hey Guys, entries are now open for AOC in Canberra, Scott,Theo and Myself are attending, if anyone is keen to tag along let either of us know or post here....
Old 06-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Tech Addict

Hi all,
Sorry it's taken a while but been busy.

Also I want to take this opportunity the say a big Congratulations to our Vice Prez Kristy and family,she has had a baby girl mother and baby are doing well.

Also a big Congratulations to Kasey,Skip,Mitchell and Bailey on the arrival of there new bundle of joy a little boy , mother and baby are doing well.

On behalf of the entire BORRCCC club and as a personal friend congrates to Kasey and Kristy from the bottom of everyone's heart well done .

Also as skip has said there are a few of us going to the AOC in Canberra at the end of July it is a awesome event if you can make it do yourself a favor and hear one of the greatest Voices in the R/C world , come along you will not regret it , let us know,there might even be VTA our rules I will keep you informed.

Well as you know we had a committee meeting on the 1st of June
and this is what we have discussed and agreed on.

- The AGM has been moved to our next race meeting which is the 26th of June it will be done at the lunch break but all memberships have to be paid by 10am on race day if you don't pay you can not vote it makes it easier for people who can not make it during the week and all positions on the committee will be thrown open so if you want to have a say become a member and be there on the 26th of June and be paid up by 10am.

- If you haven't heard the Nationals date has been Changed to the 3rd - 5th of November.

- We will be getting a card reader so we will be able to accept eptos and credit cards
at the next clubby.

- Entry form has been finalised and in the process of getting done.

- We are still talking about tyres as I am in talk with the necessary Tyre people.
we will let everyone know ASAP.

-We will be starting the race meeting at 10am sharp , there will be a drivers meeting at 9-45 am , so that means everyone has to get there early enough to set up and for this to happen,and we will make it that there is 5 mins between races to make the day easier.

-Trophies for the classic has been set a budget.

Well I think that's about it people see everyone on the 26th bright and early , there will be a working bee on the Saturday , And I have also been told there is going to be a few people coming up from Melbourne .

There also will be a BBQ on the Sunday.

See every one on the 26th and lets have a awesome day racing.

cheers and take care everyone it's getting cold keep warm.

THEODORE THEODOROU
(PRESIDENT BORRCCC)
Old 06-18-2016, 08:10 AM
Tech Addict

Hi all,

Well it's official VTA is going to be run at the AOC in Canberra so if you were thinking yeah or nay, get your VTA cars out ,enter and come to Canberra and have a ball , you will not regret it.

Also don't forget that our AGM will be at the next race meeting on the 26th of June at our lunch break but all membership has to be paid by 10am on race day no membership no vote

cheers
T. Theodorou
(prez BORRCCC)
Old 06-23-2016, 05:51 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,

Hello every one in R/C land Bendigo well we have a race day coming this weekend on the 26th of June and it's going to be nice weather but bloody cold so dig out your low temp tyres and come racing we will be starting 10am sharp.

Don't forget it's membership time and we will be having the AGM at our lunch break
and you have to be a paid up member to vote and membership will be taken , up to 10am on race day, so it is important to come on Sunday the 26th and pay your membership and have a vote for the new committee as all positions will be thrown open and be with and support the club as we are growing and there are big plans for the site and club.

There is a working bee on Saturday at 1 pm ( hopefully it warms up) for a general clean up just let me know.

Thanks everyone and also the AOC is coming up at the end of July and they are racing VTA it is a awesome event.

cheers everyone

THEODORE THEODOROU
(PRESIDENT BORRCCC FOR THE NEXT 3 1/2 DAYS LOL)
Old 06-26-2016, 02:48 AM
WG
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

HELP... i need a new speed control and i don't know what to get, any ideas???
Old 06-27-2016, 03:24 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by WG
HELP... i need a new speed control and i don't know what to get, any ideas???
Hobbywing Juststock , great value and follow service anytime !

Used them heaps with no isseus , Angelo will look after you tell i sent sent you
Old 07-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Tech Addict

Hi All,
There is a Committee meeting this Wednesday the 12th of July at 7pm at the tennis club room there is a lot to discuss the Classic,plus it's the first meeting with the new committee
thanks just let me know who can make it.
cheers
T. Theodorou
(Club Prez)

PS:- Okay everybody as there is going to be a few people that can not make it on Wednesday how does the Tuesday the 12th sound , same time and same place please let me know who can make it ASAP.

P.P.S Alright is Thursday night okay with everyone and the reason i am changing it I want everyone to be there as our first committee meeting as a new committee just let me know ASAP.

Thanks everybody.
Cheers
T. Theodorou
(Club Prez)

Last edited by greek god; 07-09-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:52 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by greek god
Hi All,
There is a Committee meeting this Wednesday the 12th of July at 7pm at the tennis club room there is a lot to discuss the Classic,plus it's the first meeting with the new committee
thanks just let me know who can make it.
cheers
T. Theodorou
(Club Prez)

PS:- Okay everybody as there is going to be a few people that can not make it on Wednesday how does the Tuesday the 12th sound , same time and same place please let me know who can make it ASAP.

P.P.S Alright is Thursday night okay with everyone and the reason i am changing it I want everyone to be there as our first committee meeting as a new committee just let me know ASAP.

Thanks everybody.
Cheers
T. Theodorou
(Club Prez)

Hi All,
Okay this committee meeting this week has been cancelled due to not many people can make it this week .

So the decision has been made that it will be the 20th of July on a Wednesday at 7pm at the tennis club rooms.

The Date will not change we need to do this as the classic is getting closer. and there are things to do .
Let me know who can make it ASAP.

Thanks
cheers
T. Theodorou
(Club Prez)
Old 07-18-2016, 07:41 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,
Just a reminder,

There is a committee meeting this Wednesday the 20th of July at 7pm at the tennis court club rooms all committee must attend lots to talk about.

Cheers
T .Theodorou
Club Prez)
Old 07-21-2016, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,

There is a working bee this Saturday the 23rd of July at 10-30am so we can get it done and finished .

cheers
T . Theodorou
(BORRCCC PREZ)
Old 08-04-2016, 06:28 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,

There is a committee meeting next wednesday the 10th of August at 7pm at the tennis club rooms.

cheers
Theo (Prez)
Old 08-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default Entry Form

Hey Guys,

Entry Form uploaded onto the Events page

I will be taking entry forms to Templestowe next Sunday, also will have Entry Forms at the next club day.

Also I will have a sponsors ( pending committee approval ) at the next club day for people to present to anyone ( employers, business associates etc etc ) whom might be able to donate anything towards the club.

This will be discussed further at the next club day
Old 08-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default Entry List

Hey Guys here is the 2016 Classic Entry List will be updated daily ... Get your Entries in people
Old 08-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Tech Champion

Race Day this Sunday - hopefully we will get a few locals submit entries for the Classic
Old 08-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Tech Addict

Hi All,

Well it's time again fellow racers there will be a wking bee on Saturday at 10-30am more the merrer and on Sunday racing starts at 10am sharp so get there early .

There are guys coming up from Melbourne so lets show what we can do
yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

cheers
T.Theodorou
President BORRCCC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.