R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   Bendigo..Vic.. On Road Car Club (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/120134-bendigo-vic-road-car-club.html)

NT 10-03-2006 07:05 AM

If i'm not already over in Shepp on the Saturday, i'll be there to help with the painting!

Might pack the 2nd Mini if i get it together in time and give another local a run with it in Shepp - cant hurt to have extra numbers representing the club!

Skip, who do we have going?

You
Me
Gus?
Toby?
Lightning?
Mr G?

VoneSkip 10-03-2006 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by NT
Skip, who do we have going?

You
Me
Gus?
Toby?
Lightning?
Mr G?

Yeh pretty sure allthem Guys ;)
Only Mr G isnt sure of his Drivers availabilty as yet :)

NT 10-03-2006 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
Yeh pretty sure allthem Guys ;)
Only Mr G isnt sure of his Drivers availabilty as yet :)

Must be the weekend before exam time :D
On the other hand, the teachers of Yr12's begin partying that week, cos we, errr, they lose all their lovely yr12 students :D:D

NT 10-03-2006 06:25 PM

I was going to suggest that Mr G himself runs the car, but now that he has that speed tuned gear set in the car, i guess it would be too fast for him to run :sneaky:

D REAL NO FEAR 10-03-2006 11:12 PM

I is going to Sydney that weekend. Lightnings just gunna be sitting there if ya know anyone who wants to take him?

VoneSkip 10-04-2006 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by NT
I was going to suggest that Mr G himself runs the car

I would like to see that ;)

VoneSkip 10-04-2006 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by D REAL NO FEAR
I is going to Sydney that weekend. Lightnings just gunna be sitting there if ya know anyone who wants to take him?

Awwww Poor Lightning :cry: Doesnt he deserve a Holiday ? :D

Take him with ya :nod:

VoneSkip 10-04-2006 05:49 AM

Aye NT i will have to book your "Web Skill Services" :p at some stage so we can Load all these Pics onto the Web Site ;) Sometimes being a Butcher has it's downside when it come to Web Page Building :lol:

The Building is ok its the Shrinking of the Pics that gets me :sweat:

VoneSkip 10-04-2006 05:52 AM

Jamie tells me Brad G will prolly go over to Shepp maybe he will take Lightning :nod:

Unless of course ya'll going to Sydney Offroadin :confused:

NT 10-04-2006 05:53 AM

I'll talk to the people in the know at work tomorrow and see if they can help us out a bit ;)

NT 10-04-2006 05:58 AM

I should have the 2nd Mini running for a paying driver too if anyone wants to run Mini as well

D REAL NO FEAR 10-04-2006 06:50 AM

Nah Im going to sydney for a wedding.
Lightning might be a bit to quick for galey.

VoneSkip 10-04-2006 01:01 PM

Lightning might be a bit to quick for galey.

:lol: Maybe ya could reduce some speed ;)

D REAL NO FEAR 10-04-2006 05:06 PM

Only way I can make him go any slower than he already is, is to take the motor or battery out !!!

NT 10-04-2006 06:44 PM

Only way I can make him go any slower than he already is, is to take the motor or battery out !!!

I was gonna say, he certainly didn't need slowing down at the Power Grunt Challenge! :D:D

Maybe he was just overworked that weekend? :blush: