Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*1/10 235mm class would you Race if others did??*

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Tech Addict

Default *1/10 235mm class would you Race if others did??*

Hi ppl just wanted to know if others would race in this class would you be willing to join even if your allready in touring cars at the moment?? id say that this class does have a good variety of bodies,engines and hop ups just like touring cars do, check out www.mytsn.com and ull see that serpent have introduced the porche carrera cup class which includes 2wd&4wd and also theres outlaw class which uses le mans type bodies, and its still a class thats very competative and loads of fun and simple.
give us some serious feedback please no uncalled for comment please.

Serpent Porsche Cup Germany

This German Club, www.mac-saar.de, is really fan of the Porsches, mainly in 235mm class and also in 1/5.

The idea for a Porsche 911 Cup with the 235mm class is spreading.

Serpent is about to release a 2006 style Porsche Cup 911. At the same time Serpent will also offer a complete Serpent Porsche Cup car/body/engine package to get even more racers started in this new class.

Last edited by DaRaceMasta; 06-24-2006 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

235mm has been and gone in australia. 2 years ago at the australian titles i think there was maybe 14 entries. Cars are easy to drive and and are strong, currently we have a couple of 835's running at PDNR, in open pan (1/8's and 235mm) who are leading the points score. Not sure why these aren't more popular
Old 06-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Tech Addict

ok that sounds like a good thing and should be raced at moorebank, just need between 10-15 people and it ll be a well worth class to run and in time others will follow, in the mean time 5 people will do, check out the new body from serpent http://www.mytsn.com/products/desc.asp?prid=4238 , well id say that it only takes 5 to make it like it used to and mabe better in the end, i know some of you may not think it will happen but its possible and just get a mate and your self and then the list of people will fill up.

Next weekend, June 24/25th, the Serpent Nitro Tour makes a return visit to France when Bourg en Bresse hosts a second leg of the 2006 tour. French info: http://www.rbproducts.com/main.php?p...20days/annonce Organised in association with Serpent's French distributors RB Products, the Nitro Tour is open to all Serpent 1/8, 1/10 200mm and 1/10 235mm cars. The event aims to provide competitors with a fun event and offer support to all racers, from expert driver to carpark racer.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Get over 235 rinkberg! Its dead and gone. You are not Jesus Christ, you cant resurect it.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:40 AM
Tech Addict

i knew i that buzzing noise was you, -O- hehe just getting other peoples feedback thats about it baby boy
Old 06-24-2006, 01:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Welcome back Mr Rinkeberg!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Hi Rinkeberg!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 01:50 AM
Tech Addict

if you have somthing related to 235 plz post or avoid this topic and plz not the same discussions as last time, not appropriate
Old 06-24-2006, 02:21 AM
Tech Adept

HET RINKENBERG, HOW ABOUT YOU MOVE TO FRANCE AND RACE 235MM OTHERWISE STAY THE FK OFF THESE FORUMS WITH YOUR SHIT. ITS DEAD IN AUSTRALIA AND WILL STAY THAT WAY
Old 06-24-2006, 03:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DaRaceMasta
i knew i that buzzing noise was you, -O- hehe just getting other peoples feedback thats about it baby boy

Haha, nah your ok Rinky. Your a good laugh, but seriously you should channel your enthusiasm into something a little more usefull in the hobby. The sooner you get over your 235 propaganda annoying rubbish the better. Maybe acutally buying some sort of car and actually racing would be a good start!
Old 06-24-2006, 05:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I did race 235mm back when........

I wouldn't be interested in buying another one to race just now, but you never know in the future. Hell even the YoYo comes back every now and then.

Definately a fun class to race, I've had a spin in most classes and the 235mm cars in either 2wd or 4wd was right up there as one of the best.

Rinkeberg/DaRaceMasta, who ever you are if your keen to race the class good for you.

It would be nice if once and a while that a thread would get the responses that it asks for instead of every net nob feeling that they have to add their bit even though it has nothing to do with the topic.

And yes I've read the stuff he's posted in the past, so what.

Read the topic, if you don't have something constructive to add, pissoff.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Craig1
.....Read the topic, if you don't have something constructive to add, pissoff.
sounds like a fair thing , advice that works well on all threads really.

no one is compelled to post a reply, nor read a thread for that matter, what ever happened to live and let live??

(235 has had its day... its over, imho serpent is clutching at straws)
Old 06-24-2006, 05:31 PM
BG
Tech Addict

I say bring it back. LOL I was wondering does EFRA still sanction this class. There will never be a revival in this, it is too far gone. But here in victoria there are many of us that have multiple 235mm cars and motors. I believe that MRCCR was going to offer a CUP at one stage but they never got around to it. Who knows maybe an interstate club can offer such an annual event.

Cheers

BillyG
Old 06-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig1

no one is compelled to post a reply, nor read a thread for that matter, what ever happened to live and let live??

Originally Posted by contact
sounds like a fair thing , advice that works well on all threads really.

(235 has had its day... its over, imho serpent is clutching at straws)

on the same note we have the right to tell Rinky to shut the fk up and stop repeating the same topic over and over again. especially since the guy doesnt even own a 235mm.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

So you have the right to be a forum moderater.

Not only that you think you have the right to abuse someone when they post something that you think is a waste of time, regardless of how many times they want to talk about the same/similar topic.

Must be great being you .

Maybe you should take your own advise and move to France.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.