Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*1/10 235mm class would you Race if others did??*

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs down

on the same note, you can tell us to move on?

hypocracy anyone?

anyway, no i am not a moderator, but it seems he has already been told to chill with all the reposting of his propaganda.

see his profile "Suspended"

http://www.rctech.net/forum/member.php?u=8898
Old 06-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Tech Addict

who cares if rinky's account is suspended, he has asked a valid question here that you shouldnt have bothered responding too if it wasnt going to be something constructive on the topic.

unfortunately i suppose there is a vast majority of people who have nothing else better to do all day but browse these forums and make personal attacks on others for there points of views and ideas that they do no agree with.

i would love to see 235mm go again especially with the lola type bodies, i know a few people that have them up here who would dust them off if the time arrised, never raced it myself tho.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Berkky
on the same note, you can tell us to move on?

hypocracy anyone?
The guy has a right to post a legitimate question, so what if he did it before?

What you are presenting as an argument for your right to talk shit is called a "circular argument" and this is why you are incorrect;

The reason you are incorrect in assuming you can tell him to be quiet is the fact that there are certain social etiquettes which we should abide by. Namely, being polite and allowing various opinions or comments to exist. It's these social etiquettes that take precedence over your right to bag somebody.

...now if he deserved it fine. But you should be mature enough to keep in mind that;
1) You don't know him; he could be a young kid, or a teenager
2) You should be polite anyway, no matter weather he is a kid or an adult
3) Who really cares if he posts something you or I don't agree with? Just disagree in an educated and civil manner.
4) By writting on a forum, you assume that there will be disagreements (through understanding that society is made up of differing opinions), therefore it makes even more sense to abide by the above rules with some element of civility, or else the whole forum becomes some freak show "room full of nut bags SHOOOUUUTTING!" type joint.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

oh and look who pops up. the guy with the long "look at me signature"

p.s those tires are a rip off

4 sorex tires $20
4 inserts $5
4 xenon rims $2.6

Total $27.60

Dont bother buying off TomB, buy them yourself cheap @ RC-Champ
Old 06-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Tech Elite

Going along the lines of Craig, the 235mm class was a great to race.

Though Serpent maybe clutching at straws, it could be interesting to have a class like this again with a controlled sedan (sports coupe) body. The Le Mans body was excellent in both 2wd and 4wd, I dont personally like the looks of the Can-Am bodies on the 200mm cars, totally ugly.
Maybe after the worlds this year, most of the drivers will ditch their 200mm cars and this could then be of interest with low running costs and great fun to drive.
Mines is sitting in the garage next to my Delta Eagle.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You know, I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but i can't help it.

Who cares if he's already posted it. Unless it's actually cluttering up the forums, it can't really affect you.
No-one is making you read it. Nor are they making you reply.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default plus

Originally Posted by Berkky
oh and look who pops up. the guy with the long "look at me signature"

p.s those tires are a rip off

4 sorex tires $20
4 inserts $5
4 xenon rims $2.6

Total $27.60

Dont bother buying off TomB, buy them yourself cheap @ RC-Champ
+ postage + money exchange + credit card charges + handling charges.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

the real winner in that contest is the one who comes last
Old 06-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey im new to this forum and i found it interesting the way you girly boy's carry on, gezz i thought it was only those commy countries you weren't aloud to have an opinion, you want people to get into the hobby and they come to these forums to learn and get idea's and all they read is a bunch of school girls bickering over what someone posted you all deserve a slap across the head, or are these posting only for the AGREE WITH ME CROWD,no other peoples opinions matter and the jolly band of followers, give the guy a brake for gods sake, power to the people not the god almight few, heaven help us if you were to post something that nobody agreed with, the BLOOBY world would suffer, dont forget it's not just you he men that read these post your kids and mine can read also, that's the problem with people with single minded opinions down the track it'll come back and bite you on the ass not forgeting what goes around comes around twice as bad
Old 06-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Adam.A
+ postage + money exchange + credit card charges + handling charges.
still comes in cheaper than your tires
Old 06-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I think people just need to chill here. There have been repeated arguments about prices in both the main and For Sales forums, and the point is that if you can get it cheaper, good for you.

I think this thread should be closed. The retardness coming from both sides of the chassis issue is turning this place into the equivalent of a kindergarten playground.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Apart from serpent, is anyone else making or supporting 235mm cars?
Team magic vampire?
Mugen k2x?
I think picco stopped ages ago.
As, mentioned, they would make a really interesting controlled class esp. with .15 engines and le mans 956 style bodies.
It is still an active and competitive class in the UK.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:44 AM
Tech Addict

hehe i was just looking for feedback on the subject thats all, not trying to reserect or what eva. got a MAD deal from ebay today for a 1/8th on road package just needs a starter box and body.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by A_Stevens
Who cares if he's already posted it. Unless it's actually cluttering up the forums, it can't really affect you.
No-one is making you read it. Nor are they making you reply.
You will find thats the exact reason his origional user name was suspended. He filled every single forum with his pointless and annoying posts.

Rinky, dead set, i have a good complete MRX4 i could sell to you for a good price and if you bought it i would teach you how to set it up and help you out at the track until you can get around safely. All you would need is a starter box and a radio. The thing is i very much doubt you have any funds or any intention of actually buying a car. Im serious though, if you are for real i will sell my car to you for a good price and help you out. You wont get any better offer than that.

As for the whole 235mm thing, i think racers really need to support the 2 classes we have. 200mm and 1:8. 1:8 seems to just be getting cheaper and cheaper to run these days and i hope more people come back or move up to it once the worlds are over. I find the 1:8 to be only marginally more expensive to run, only downside is there arent many places to run it.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Tech Addict

thanks but too late got a Serpent 950 RTR from ebay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.