Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
Bendigo EP Off-road racing >

Bendigo EP Off-road racing

Bendigo EP Off-road racing

Old 03-12-2006, 04:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Bendigo EP Off-road racing

Interested in hearing from any clubs in melb or elsewhere that have members interested in racing electric off-road in bendigo.
We are currently extending the old off-road track (if you've raced for a while you probally raced on the track 10 yrs ago) to run nitro off road. but the advantage we have is the track is new and still smooth. Anyone interested in racing on a regular basis email or PM me and we'll see if we can hold some regular electric meets
Old 03-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by D REAL NO FEAR
Interested in hearing from any clubs in melb or elsewhere that have members interested in racing electric off-road in bendigo.
We are currently extending the old off-road track (if you've raced for a while you probally raced on the track 10 yrs ago) to run nitro off road. but the advantage we have is the track is new and still smooth. Anyone interested in racing on a regular basis email or PM me and we'll see if we can hold some regular electric meets
Hi mate.I'm from Melbourne and race at Knox.I know of heaps of guys from there that would be interested to race off road.My suggestion is to go on to our Knox off road Vic thread and let them know what your intentions are.Cheers