Wiki Posts
Search

Personal Training (Off Topic)

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Personal Training (Off Topic)

My name is Jonathan Salhani. In three weeks time I will be an internationally recognized personal trainer and will be starting my own business not long after that. As of this moment I知 thinking of calling the business Triple T PT (Trim Taut and Terrific Personal Training). If anyone has any constructive feedback about the name please put in your two cents! Also, if you have any other names for the business you think are good put them forward. I知 really after something that is easy to remember, grabs your attention and unique.

As most would know, one of the hardest things about starting your own business is getting the client base. The internet is a very effective way to reach that client base, so I致e decided to take advantage of it.

I would like to offer each of you 1 free personal training session. There is no obligation to book for a second session. No stings! No hidden agenda! You don't need a gym membership to take advantage of this offer.

So if you want to tone up, build muscle and/or strength, lose those few extra pounds, increase your fitness, energy levels and flexibility. I知 more than happy to help you achieve your goals! Weather your 13 or 90 I encourage you to take advantage of this offer and take the first step to improving your quality of life.

I知 doing this for three main reasons.
1) To improve your quality of life
2) To gain experience
3) To gain a client base

I知 based on the Gold Coast but have no issue traveling to Brisbane or The Tweed.

So if you would like to take advantage of this offer you can reach me on my mobile 0437 338 340. Leave a reply in this thread or pm me. If you call during the day over the next few weeks it is highly likely you will get my message bank. If that is the case leave a message with your name, contact details and the best time to call you and I値l get back to you ASAP.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Jonathan

Last edited by ~AR~ Gizmo; 03-14-2006 at 04:49 AM.