Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road >

AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road

Like Tree17Likes

AARCMCC NSW EP10 OFR State Titles hosted by Castle Hill Off Road

Old 08-15-2017, 02:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Canthony89
Hi Mark,

The club has the forms but I will not have them until this Sunday.

Tyres will be available Sunday the 3rd of September from the track.

Thanks

Cale
Anychange the club can print some entry and tyre forms so people can fill them out on sunday and give them staight to u
Thanks jimmy
Old 08-17-2017, 02:51 PM
Tech Adept

Default Entries Update

Please see attached...
Attached Files
Old 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Control Motor Checking

Hi Guys,

Will you be inspecting the control motors on practice day? This occurred at the VIC titles and the motors were marked and stamped so they could tell if they had been tampered with later.

As its time consuming process, just need to know so one can plan out and allow time if this is occurring.

If so I'll also need to remove all the VIC Title inspection markings.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:56 AM
Tech Regular

I'm leaving my Vic title inspection marks on my can. But yes, let us know if you want to do scrurineering on motors.

I know Peter & Chris at Wodonga worked hard to ensure all the motors were good for Victoria & that no-one had a particularly outlying motor giving an advantage. They checked rotor & stator diameters and visually checked the sensor chips for any signs of tampering beforehand. Wodonga also planned on re-scrutineering the top 3 motors after the event.

I don't know if it's true, but someone said that they saw racers at the SA titles re soldering sensors to advance timing. And no scrutineers checking motors there. Who knows If that is true. But I'd hate the thought.

Wodonga also planned on checking on-track battery volts & temps, what with HV battery packs and all. Stock racing is a pain for race organisers I reckon. Sooner I move to mod the better come to think of it.

It's getting closer, very much looking forward to the trip up the Hume.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

So sad that people go to such lengths for a plastic dust collector
NOFX likes this.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi,

Is it possible / OK to enter the event if i am not able to make the practice on the Friday ( i may make the last round or so)- i am happy to be placed in the slowest heat as a result..

Cheers,
Mark

Last edited by Diggy; 08-21-2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

I really like the pace of stock racing, although I'm entering Stadium Truck for the first time in years for the States! I haven't witnessed any cheating myself, but you here of it on the grape vine. Would be great if everyone just played by the rules to keep more rules from creeping in! I even run the Hobbywing Juststock ESCs that have no ability for boost etc. Helps keep the cost down. I have no issues with the motor inspections either. Just thought I'd ask to plan my Friday.

Originally Posted by Volition
I'm leaving my Vic title inspection marks on my can. But yes, let us know if you want to do scrurineering on motors.

I know Peter & Chris at Wodonga worked hard to ensure all the motors were good for Victoria & that no-one had a particularly outlying motor giving an advantage. They checked rotor & stator diameters and visually checked the sensor chips for any signs of tampering beforehand. Wodonga also planned on re-scrutineering the top 3 motors after the event.

I don't know if it's true, but someone said that they saw racers at the SA titles re soldering sensors to advance timing. And no scrutineers checking motors there. Who knows If that is true. But I'd hate the thought.

Wodonga also planned on checking on-track battery volts & temps, what with HV battery packs and all. Stock racing is a pain for race organisers I reckon. Sooner I move to mod the better come to think of it.

Volition likes this.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:44 AM
Tech Adept

Any chance of finding out how much I owe you guys for Aden Young's entry . I have had a brain fade and cant remember where i put the paperwork ,
cheers guy
Old 08-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by aussie372
Any chance of finding out how much I owe you guys for Aden Young's entry . I have had a brain fade and cant remember where i put the paperwork ,
cheers guy
I will check when I get home tonight Mark.
Old 08-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Tech Adept

Default Entries to Close FRIDAY the 1st of SEPTEMBER

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say that we will not be accepting entries received AFTER midnight Friday the 1st of September.

Thanks

Cale
Old 08-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Diggy
Hi,

Is it possible / OK to enter the event if i am not able to make the practice on the Friday ( i may make the last round or so)- i am happy to be placed in the slowest heat as a result..

Cheers,
Mark
Hi Mark,

This is not a problem, send your entry in.
Old 08-22-2017, 03:22 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Volition

I will check with AARCMCC re. previously inspected motors and get back to you.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Can we also try and get as much pre scrutineering done on the Friday practice to save time on the Saturday
AussieTopForce likes this.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by doorz
Can we also try and get as much pre scrutineering done on the Friday practice to save time on the Saturday
Yes, we will be checking cars on Friday.
Old 08-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Tech Adept

Mark,

You have a PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.