Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2017 AARCMCC N.S.W I.C On-Road CHAMPIONSHIPS 5th -7th May >

2017 AARCMCC N.S.W I.C On-Road CHAMPIONSHIPS 5th -7th May

Like Tree11Likes

2017 AARCMCC N.S.W I.C On-Road CHAMPIONSHIPS 5th -7th May

Reply

Old 02-07-2017, 11:10 PM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Mazda614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 218
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 2017 AARCMCC N.S.W I.C On-Road CHAMPIONSHIPS 5th -7th May

** ENTRY FEES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 19TH APRIL**


**** UPDATED SCHEDULE - 18th APRIL****
NSWRCRCC.Inc is proud to announce the 2017 AARCMCC I.C On-Road CHAMPIONSHIPS will be held between 5th - 7th May at the John Grant International Raceway, Helles Ave, Moorebank NSW.

2017 AARCMCC N.S.W I.C On-Road CHAMPIONSHIPS

Friday 5TH Sunday 7TH MAY 2017

Event Details:

John Grant International Raceway, Helles Park, Helles Ave, Moorebank N.S.W

Classes: 1/10th Pro Tourer, 1/8th Pan and 1/8th GT

Entry Fee: $65 for first class & $15 per additional class. Juniors U/16 $30

*** Entries CLOSED ***



https://www.myrcm.ch/myrcm/main?hId[...]=31566&pLa=en


Direct Deposit Payment to:

NSWRCRCC.Inc BSB: 032-159 ACC: 347600 REF: Your surname

Rules:
Event will be run using current AARCMCC** rules for all classes.
** Inclusive of recent AARCMCC rule changes relating to qualifying format, qualifying heat duration and removal of engine allowance restrictions.

Format:
Qualifiers Point score system as per amended AARCMCC rules - minimum of 4 heats or maximum of 6 heats of 4 or 7 minutes duration. Number of heats to be determined by number of entrants and program.

Finals -XMAS Tree Finals 15 minute Quarter Finals, 20 minute Semi Finals, 30 minute Main Finals.

In conjunction with AARCMCC, measures will be taken to prevent use of traction compounds and additives. Tyres must be presented new in their original packaging un-trued for verification prior to use. No restriction applies to quantity of tyres presented for verification subject to current AARCMCC rules.

Proposed Schedule: Schedule may change subject to numbers

Note: No engines are to be started before 8.00am


Thursday 4th May: Track opens for practice 8.30 17.00 pm


Friday 5th May: Track opens for practice 8.00 13.50 pm

Welcome Drivers Briefing & Concourse 13.55 14.25 pm

Controlled practice 14.30 15.00 pm

Qualifying 15:05 pm

Rd 1


Saturday 6th: Qualifying 8.00 am

Rd 2 - Rd 6.


Sunday 7th: Finals all Classes - 9:00 am

1/4, 1/2

Top Four

MAINS

Presentations 16.00 pm

Enquiries: [email protected] or contact John on 0402077589 or Adrian on 0418260894

Smoking is prohibited within the Club enclosure in accordance with N.S.W Health Laws
jca2000au and jtrmx250 like this.

Last edited by Mazda614; 08-14-2017 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Entries CLOSED
Mazda614 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:24 PM
  #2  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Mazda614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 218
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Entry List & Confirmation

Entry List - Reminder Entry Fees must be received by C.O.B 19th April 2017

1:8th Scale GT

Robert Russell- Confirmed
Rick Seymonsbergen - Confirmed
Ian Haley - Confirmed
Lachlan Potts - Confirmed
John Bates - Confirmed
Joseph Patane - Confirmed
Liem Trinh - Confirmed
Tyson Fitzgerald - Confirmed
Aaron Horsnell - Confirmed
Ryan Gilbert - Confirmed
Daine Parsons - Confirmed
Michael Turner - Confirmed
David Thorpe - Confirmed
Matt Oxford - Confirmed


1:8th Scale I.C

Adrian Taylor - Confirmed
Tommy Lee - Confirmed
Kevin Murray - Confirmed
Brian Malaquin - Confirmed
Kane Alderton - Confirmed
Steven Jovanovic - Confirmed
Ricky Vocale - Confirmed
Tim Westwood - Confirmed
Jeff Hamon - Confirmed
Robert Nunn - Confirmed
Aki Gaitis - Confirmed
David Craft - Confirmed
Michael Tohmeh - Confirmed
Aaron Lee - Confirmed
Leigh Dytor - Confirmed
Tim Moylan - Confirmed
Chris Hutchison - Confirmed
Stephen Wesley - Confirmed
Stewart Grant - Confirmed
Alex Yousif - Confirmed
Jamie Otten - Confirmed
Kim Gruber - Confirmed
Nicholas Salib - Confirmed
Dan Kradolfer - Confirmed



1:10th I.C

Andrew Bardetta - Confirmed
John Germanos - Confirmed
Steven Jovanovic - Confirmed
Ricky Vocale - Confirmed
Michael Rumiz - Confirmed
Ricky Kradolfer - Confirmed
Jeff Hamon - Confirmed
Scott Richardson - Confirmed
Jay Arnamwat - Confirmed
David Chen - Confirmed
George Karozis - Confirmed
Michael Sorouni - Confirmed
Leon Huie - Confirmed
Craig Hawkins - Confirmed
Tim Moylan - Confirmed
Tony Wolfgram - Confirmed
Chris Stanley - Confirmed
Brayden Stanley - Confirmed
Joel Casey - Confirmed
David McInerney - Confirmed
Jonathan Gilbert - Confirmed
Ben Dunn
Shaun Kaltenbacher- Confirmed
Alex KicKass - Confirmed
Mark Rooney - Confirmed
Paulz Pujantoro - Confirmed
Bang Phi Trinh - Confirmed
Ric Bartolozzi - Confirmed
Luke Sinanian - Confirmed
Andrew Gillespie - Confirmed

Last edited by Mazda614; 04-28-2017 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Final Entry list subject to entry fee payment. Entries now closed.
Mazda614 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 07:00 PM
  #3  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default Control Tyres

Hello guys
Have they decided what control tyres are going to be used.
Rob Russell is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:01 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (9)
 
jca2000au's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: ไกล, 遠, jauh, 먼, ver, 遠い, lontano, بعيدا, xa
Posts: 1,224
Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rob Russell View Post
Hello guys
Have they decided what control tyres are going to be used.
I think you are talking about GT class.
jca2000au is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:32 PM
  #5  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Mazda614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 218
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rob Russell View Post
Hello guys
Have they decided what control tyres are going to be used.
Rob, I assume your talking about GT class. If so the club has decided to allow competitors to select their own tires provided that they meet the current AARCMCC rules covering 1/8 I.C GT.

Tires will need to be presented unopened sealed in their original packaging during scrutineering for marking or before any new tires are used. GT are allowed a total of 2 sets (4 tires per set) + 1 optional set for those running running in the finals.
Mazda614 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:29 AM
  #6  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default

Originally Posted by Mazda614 View Post
Rob, I assume your talking about GT class. If so the club has decided to allow competitors to select their own tires provided that they meet the current AARCMCC rules covering 1/8 I.C GT.

Tires will need to be presented unopened sealed in their original packaging during scrutineering for marking or before any new tires are used. GT are allowed a total of 2 sets (4 tires per set) + 1 optional set for those running running in the finals.
So we will purchase our own tyres from any shop. Then bring them to the track for scrutineering.

Can the entrant take the tyres home after they have been scrutineered or they must remain at the track until the end of the race meet?
Rob Russell is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:25 PM
  #7  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Mazda614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 218
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rob Russell View Post
So we will purchase our own tyres from any shop. Then bring them to the track for scrutineering.

Can the entrant take the tyres home after they have been scrutineered or they must remain at the track until the end of the race meet?
Rob,

Tires will be handed in to scrutineering and can be collected the next day.
Mazda614 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:55 AM
  #8  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 13
Default 2017 NSW IC Titles

Hi guys,

Your timetable has the qualifying rounds finishing on the Saturday, with all finals on the Sunday. I'm in no doubt the schedule was designed this way to allow an earlier finishing time on the Sunday. However as seen at the recent Victorian titles, most competitors want at least one round on the Sunday morning as both a warmup and probably more importantly, to test their cars after the almost obligatory Saturday night rebuild.

As a heads up, it is highly likely that the competitors will seek this via the state delegates. So you might like to take a proactive approach and factor this in.

Regards
Kevin
Kanea6 and NITROmmm like this.

Last edited by Kevin Murray; 03-06-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Kevin Murray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:19 AM
  #9  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Mazda614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 218
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin Murray View Post
Hi guys,

Your timetable has the qualifying rounds finishing on the Saturday, with all finals on the Sunday. I'm in no doubt the schedule was designed this way to allow an earlier finishing time on the Sunday. However as seen at the recent Victorian titles, most competitors want at least one round on the Sunday morning as both a warmup and probably more importantly, to test their cars after the almost obligatory Saturday night rebuild.

As a heads up, it is highly likely that the competitors will seek this via the state delegates. So you might like to take a proactive approach and factor this in.

Regards
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your feedback.
The schedule is the proposed schedule at this stage and may change once we have the final numbers locked in, however based on the current schedule build that doesn't appear to be a possibility.

Last edited by Mazda614; 03-09-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: To reflect if the request is an option. Current schedule doesn't allow for changes.
Mazda614 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 07:46 PM
  #10  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
NITROmmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 597
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Questions??

Hi Guys,
Can you guys run until 5.30pm or will it be too dark. Is there a reason why you are finishing at 4.30pm on Friday and 3.30pm on Saturday?
Cheers,

Steve.
NITROmmm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:14 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (51)
 
Michael_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 4,161
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NITROmmm View Post
Hi Guys,
Can you guys run until 5.30pm or will it be too dark. Is there a reason why you are finishing at 4.30pm on Friday and 3.30pm on Saturday?
Cheers,

Steve.
Daylight savings ends here in NSW on the 2nd April, so it does get darker earlier over the winter months.

Interesting fact: over the same period last year, Sunset was 5:11pm
Michael_T is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:09 PM
  #12  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 13
Default

Something that must be kept in sight is that all events evolve around the competitors, without them there simply is no event. Therefore every effort should be made to facilitate their wishes within the rules, including as I have mentioned in a previous post, track time on the day of the finals prior to their respective finals.

There is a degree of flexibility within the AARCMCC rules to accommodate for the many circumstances that can eventuate at sanctioned events, and it is only reasonable to expect that host clubs apply the same level of flexibility.

For instance, even in the event that entrant levels are such that ten heats are required, under the current rules a round can be completed in 90mins. With a small amount of reshuffling this time can be found with minimal change to the current proposed schedule. An example being that 65mins can be regained by simply starting the event at 0800 on the Sunday and the removal of the top 4 practice.

Food for thought.
jca2000au likes this.
Kevin Murray is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:43 PM
  #13  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Canberra
Posts: 322
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys, has this event been sactioned by AARCMCC?

I'm keen to book accommodation, etc.
jtrmx250 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:02 PM
  #14  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 78
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin Murray View Post
Something that must be kept in sight is that all events evolve around the competitors, without them there simply is no event. Therefore every effort should be made to facilitate their wishes within the rules, including as I have mentioned in a previous post, track time on the day of the finals prior to their respective finals.

There is a degree of flexibility within the AARCMCC rules to accommodate for the many circumstances that can eventuate at sanctioned events, and it is only reasonable to expect that host clubs apply the same level of flexibility.

For instance, even in the event that entrant levels are such that ten heats are required, under the current rules a round can be completed in 90mins. With a small amount of reshuffling this time can be found with minimal change to the current proposed schedule. An example being that 65mins can be regained by simply starting the event at 0800 on the Sunday and the removal of the top 4 practice.

Food for thought.
Fully agree Kevin,

This is why the proposals where put forward and voted by the majority of IC clubs to alter the qualifying times to allow more attendance for competitors whom would not normally attend due to time restraints.

A schedule has already been formulate and the event it self can be completed in two days with 80 entries with no amendments to the qualifying time of 7min. . Should the number increase beyond this point then the schedule should be re-arranged and qualifying times be reduced to four minutes keep the schedule within the two day event window.
If there is any interruptions to the event from rain or electronic issues then other rules are in play to use to ensure a result is obtained.
jca2000au likes this.
Old Smokey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:52 PM
  #15  
Tech Master
iTrader: (9)
 
jca2000au's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: ไกล, 遠, jauh, 먼, ver, 遠い, lontano, بعيدا, xa
Posts: 1,224
Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)
Default

Just a quick reminder to avoid late entry fee, please register online https://www.myrcm.ch/myrcm/main?hId[...]=31566&pLa=en and pay by this week.
tl2111 likes this.
jca2000au is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service