Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2017 Castle Hill Vintage Enduro 26th Feb 2017 EP10 OFR >

2017 Castle Hill Vintage Enduro 26th Feb 2017 EP10 OFR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree40Likes

2017 Castle Hill Vintage Enduro 26th Feb 2017 EP10 OFR

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-24-2017, 01:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wheel Nut
Beware all Teams in the Vintage Enduro. The Codgers are going to sneak around the pits before the race and let the air out of the tyres in all the RC cars. The Codgers should be able to gain an advantage in doing this. Did you find your car Steve?? and why did you put your head on a stick????
Too far?
Attached Thumbnails 2017 Castle Hill Vintage Enduro 26th Feb 2017 EP10 OFR-prick-1-1-.jpg  
Old 01-24-2017, 04:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AussieTopForce
Too far?
Yes,right,ok, Full marks AussieTopForce.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wheel Nut
Yes,right,ok, Full marks AussieTopForce.

All in good fun! he he...
Old 01-25-2017, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

All in good fun! he he...
Yes exactly, and that gives a good build up to the event.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bd581
Sucks about the blitzer enduro.
2018 Hornet enduro? Lol!
I wonder why not many were keen on the blitzer enduro? Was it due to lack of blitzers? Didnt like the start time/day?
Old 01-26-2017, 11:31 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by flustorm
I wonder why not many were keen on the blitzer enduro? Was it due to lack of blitzers? Didnt like the start time/day?
Good question.
For me, I unfortunately have to attend an event here in Bathurst the night before, so for me to make it to castle hill by 7:30-8am I would have to leave here about 5. Race all day then drive home again, that's just too long of a day.
Dissapointing as I have bought a car just to do the event.
Nothing against the event, simply the stars just didn't align for me this year.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Tech Initiate

There isn't anyone else down here vaguely interested in doing either enduro, But I would of been willing to do it if you allowed maniacs to do it solo
Old 01-29-2017, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hi mate. It's not really possible to participate in an enduro solo simply due to the numerous tasks required to participate.

Aside from marshalling obligations, there's the driving (you'll find that 20-25 minute stints are pretty draining), battery changes, inevitable repairs, and all the other running around in between.

From an enjoyment point of view, having team mates and time between the various tasks to chat to the other guys is what really makes the enduros appealing.

Have a chat to Mikey about possibly teaming you up with another team that might have only 3 guys.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Steve

Originally Posted by roadhog29389
There isn't anyone else down here vaguely interested in doing either enduro, But I would of been willing to do it if you allowed maniacs to do it solo
Old 01-29-2017, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Make RC Great Again have completed some Enduro related testing, and I must say, it went great. It went beautifully, ok. It was awesome. THE best. The best RC testing, ever.

The laps, they were fast. They were actually faster than fast. They were, ballistic. Insane. If anyone puts down a faster lap during the Enduro, its not real. Its fake. Its a fake lap. Didn't happen. Their transponder. Fake. Not real.

To be honest with you, it was probably made by those filthy communists in CHY-NAH. Either them, or Mexicans. Could have been Mexicans. Yeah, it was probably Mexicans. Thats why, once we win this Enduro, we are going to build a WALL. Thats right, a WALL, that will, entirely, surround Casso, to keep out those damn Chinese Mexican R/C communists.

MAKE R/C GREAT AGAIN

Old 01-29-2017, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Oh no Trump has hacked Cam's login, either that or he possessed Cam, if you read that in Trump's voice, its hilarious.

Awesome stuff
Old 01-29-2017, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadhog29389
I've got a couple of guys that i think are still looking for a team mate, if you're interested, let me know and i'll see if i can get you in touch with them

Cheers

Mikey
Old 01-30-2017, 12:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default "Alternative Facts"

More "Alternative Facts". lmao!

Hope you guys are wearing shirts as per your images!

Originally Posted by vikingen
Make RC Great Again have completed some Enduro related testing, and I must say, it went great. It went beautifully, ok. It was awesome. THE best. The best RC testing, ever.

The laps, they were fast. They were actually faster than fast. They were, ballistic. Insane. If anyone puts down a faster lap during the Enduro, its not real. Its fake. Its a fake lap. Didn't happen. Their transponder. Fake. Not real.

To be honest with you, it was probably made by those filthy communists in CHY-NAH. Either them, or Mexicans. Could have been Mexicans. Yeah, it was probably Mexicans. Thats why, once we win this Enduro, we are going to build a WALL. Thats right, a WALL, that will, entirely, surround Casso, to keep out those damn Chinese Mexican R/C communists.

MAKE R/C GREAT AGAIN

Old 01-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Executive Order

Rumours are about that 'Team Make R/C Great Again" are seeking an executive order to temporarily ban all imported R/C Cars that are a potential threat to the security of the event. Only R/C cars made in USA can compete.

Many Tamiya cars are on the list:

Avante - driver Paranoid Perry (must be fake that name - terrorist if ever I saw one)

Egress - driver Hairy Ogre (Shrek is big green and loud - not white so banned)

Avante 2001 - driver Balmy Baldwin (OK, Baldwins are American Royalty)

Top Force Evo - banned as it it based on evolution, God created this earth and science is fake!

More banning to come as R/C driver details come to light
Old 01-30-2017, 01:19 AM
Tech Addict

Team "Weak link Racing" have opened a back door supply route into Australia from the US of A.
We are currently importing some secret weapons for use at the event, including a driving coach.
I will not tell you who the coach is but I can say his name rhymes with " Lion Bin walled" .......... this is going to be quiet the event
Old 01-30-2017, 02:32 AM
Tech Addict

Rumours are about that 'Team Make R/C Great Again" are seeking an executive order to temporarily ban all imported R/C Cars that are a potential threat to the security of the event. Only R/C cars made in USA can compete.

Many Tamiya cars are on the list:

Avante - driver Paranoid Perry (must be fake that name - terrorist if ever I saw one)

Egress - driver Hairy Ogre (Shrek is big green and loud - not white so banned)

Avante 2001 - driver Balmy Baldwin (OK, Baldwins are American Royalty)

Top Force Evo - banned as it it based on evolution, God created this earth and science is fake!

More banning to come as R/C driver details come to light
Well that leaves the Codgers in the clear as all our cars are built by the Trumpett Empire. RC10s of many descriptions, Worlds Car, B2, 10T blar blar blar. And BRAIN Forgetful Goby practicing with his golf clubs. Mind you when he does arrive at the track on that fatefull Enduro day,he will check in his car and find no golf clubs, then proceed to scratch his head and realise he forgot them. Hence B F Goby. PS he doesn't look on this thread so he wouldn't know what I have said.

Now on a serious note, I have read on Red RC that Tamiya are doing another Re Re Topforce this year amongest other cars. Sounds good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.