Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
"Official" 2015 AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "7th - 11th October" >

"Official" 2015 AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "7th - 11th October"

"Official" 2015 AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "7th - 11th October"

Old 08-02-2015, 06:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Hey guys thinking about racing the 1/8gt class what cars are you running?
Old 08-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Hoggy
The most popular GT cars in NSW are the Serpent Cobra GT, Team C GT, Mugen MGT7 and Kyosho GT2. There are a few other manufactures out there, but I feel these are the best cars on the market at the moment. I won't be able to attend this year due to changing jobs not long ago and not being able to take leave. It will be good to see as many GTs as possible supporting this event. I love watching the fast guys race their tourers and 1/8ths, but enjoy the fun of the GT cars. If you have any questions send me a PM. I have a general base setup for the GT cars to get you started.
Matthew Oxford
Old 08-03-2015, 02:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Sent you a pm
Old 08-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Tim,
Just wondering why GT isn't a sanction class?
Cheers
Old 08-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Hoggy
Talking with Hazzmatt last night at our local race meeting he told me what your plans are for the nationals, he's asked if I would give you a few pointers for spares etc for your GT , feel free to flick me a message if you need any help mate or info ...
Old 08-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by THE FRIDGE
Hey Tim,
Just wondering why GT isn't a sanction class?
Cheers
Sanctioned status usually takes a few years to be approved. All clubs will be involved in voting for the class to get the sanctioned status.
By then a very clear set of rules are created and understood by all clubs and AARCMCC.

Last year at the nationals was the first time with around 4-5 running as a support class and they where just converted 1/8th buggies with onroad style bodies.
Now they are making the chassis specifically for this class, releasing foam tyres etc.

Pull-start was also the same, in my option as soon as it became sanctioned, the class got too serious, expensive and now no longer exist.

It was good to see some kids running these cars at ACT and it would be ashame to see GT get too technical, serious and expensive for the next generation to get involve in IC onroad.
Old 08-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default I'm not so sure

Perhaps the next generation (or current) want to run tourer but can't because it's too technical, serious and expensive?
Old 08-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by HazzMatt
The most popular GT cars in NSW are the Serpent Cobra GT, Team C GT, Mugen MGT7 and Kyosho GT2. There are a few other manufactures out there, but I feel these are the best cars on the market at the moment. I won't be able to attend this year due to changing jobs not long ago and not being able to take leave. It will be good to see as many GTs as possible supporting this event. I love watching the fast guys race their tourers and 1/8ths, but enjoy the fun of the GT cars. If you have any questions send me a PM. I have a general base setup for the GT cars to get you started.
Matthew Oxford
Just Backing up what Hazzmatt has said here , the GT Class is absolutely on fire up here in NSW ! Its a great crowd puller and a really fun class to be a part of . It gonna be a pleasure to take even a small piece of the thrill we have here to Lilydale ...... Look out VIC the GTs are coming !
Old 08-10-2015, 03:06 AM
Tech Adept

Smile

Looking forward to the road trip, it will be nice to race on such a cool track. I think the GT class will be great, it is definitely hotting up in nsw, 1/8 onroad is always fast and exciting and will be great racing also. Can't wait Now just need to run in engines and get some new bodies painted
Old 08-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default Entry List Page 1

Hey guys, I have started an entry list on page 1. We are starting to get some traction now.
With just over a month to go, lets keep the entries coming in.

Also note that entry listed on e-Laps or post 1 is not official until payment is confirm.

We can't chase payment on the weekend of the nationals and any entry
not paid prior to close of entry is considered a late entry or may be excluded
from the event.

We will be doing regular checks on the Club banking statement to confirm payment with entry.
By all means enter a soon as possible, but please make the payment prior to close of entry date.

Thanks a million,
Tim
Old 09-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Default Meal Tickets (Saturday)

Entry List update on page 1. (Just over a month to go) Keep the entries coming in.

We will be having our presentation dinner catered at our facility on Saturday after the completion
of qualifying. There will be a selection of hot roast meals available to all competitors as part of their entry.

This should make it easier for competitors by not having to rush out to a pub/restaurant.
(We can then get back to our homes/ hotels earlier to rebuild cars for the finals)

Please note that extra meal tickets must be purchased prior to close of entry.
Cost of meal ticket is $20. If you have any pit man/women, family members
or friends whom would like a roast meal on Saturday at the track please pre
purchase your tickets.

Payment can be made to the same bank account for entry fee.
Name: MRCCR BSB: 123 617 Acc: 22059326
(Entry fee + $20 for each extra meal ticket)

If your entry has been paid without the extra meal tickets, just add your
surname in the reference box with the word (M) to pre purchase meal tickets.

Tickets can be collected at the track.
(Note: There will be a limited amount of tickets available at the track, please pre-purchase if you don't want to miss out)
Old 09-03-2015, 02:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re Nats

Not long now guys and girls, looking forward to a great nationals as always, and catching up with all you lunatics.

Last edited by nitro88; 09-03-2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: lol
Old 09-08-2015, 05:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Online entry does not seem to be working. When i click on to the class it redirects me to a a page where nothing works
Old 09-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kickass
Online entry does not seem to be working. When i click on to the class it redirects me to a a page where nothing works
Alex, try doing it this way : http://e-laps.com/Home/OnlineEntry
Old 09-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hi, I've added this event to RC Race Dates Australia. This is a crowed sourced resource and is a great way to plan your events as well as promote them. If you would like to have your event added to the calendar either E-mail [email protected] or leave a post at our RC Tech Thread.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.