Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
IC Nitro On-Road Race Series 2015, Littlehampton, South Australia. >

IC Nitro On-Road Race Series 2015, Littlehampton, South Australia.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Nitro On-Road Race Series 2015, Littlehampton, South Australia.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 04:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Had a great time yesterday running my Capricorn for the first time, thanks again to everyone for all the help and advice! Looking forward to getting out there again and getting better at keeping it on the track.. lol
Old 05-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Also had a great first run at LH, awesome track and nice people. If anyone finds a black shock spring let me know...
Old 05-18-2015, 12:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

A great day it was, well once I finally got on the track My bad, finishing 89% of a car build the night before is never a smooth day. I'm still to get a steer of one of those 1/8 Super Fast thingy's but I am starting to feel I'm on the right track to a crash free day with the Tourer.
The number of Tourers on Sunday did show there is a call for a Sports Class along with Pro Tourer, an although I still Vote the Novarossi Sturm for the control engine due to it's price I could see someones point of argument they are still just that little to quick. I'm not a committee member but will tele a vote to pass on, feel free to suggest an engine and/or your vote & we'll get the ball rolling.

Nova Sturm, count vote 1.
RB Concept Speed 12, count vote 0.
OS TG v2, count vote 0.
Engine suggestion, count vote 0.

m.Ellis

Last edited by WildManDriving; 05-18-2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Grammar.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Next race day is Sunday June 28th

Hi guys,

Hope you all enjoyed the IC on road, nitro event at Littlehampton last weekend. Thanks to all those who came out to support the event. A special thanks to Kim Gruber for putting on the BBQ and preparing the track. It was a cracking day with perfect weather and a fantastic turnout of drivers.

The next track day for IC on road at Littlehampton will be Sunday, June 28th. This also coincides with the RRCSA club day, so it'll be a chance for new IC racers to meet members from other classes and have a crack at some timed heats.

Looking forward to seeing you all then.
Ricky
Old 07-29-2015, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Soww, Ahhh, We all can't counted which Sunday is the 4th of the month having missed the Club day last weekend. So I'm in the hunt for three other IC Tourer drivers keen to race on the 9th Aug?

m.Ellis

Last edited by WildManDriving; 07-29-2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Spilleng.