Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
Victorian State titles 20th-22nd March 2015.  Hosted by B.O.R.R.C.C.C >

Victorian State titles 20th-22nd March 2015. Hosted by B.O.R.R.C.C.C

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Victorian State titles 20th-22nd March 2015. Hosted by B.O.R.R.C.C.C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Where can I see the entry list
Old 02-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Jack's entry sent, getting excited.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Tech Addict

Hi All ,

The entry list will be posted early next week

cheers

T.Theodorou
(prez)
Old 02-07-2015, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

Entry list up on the first post.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

RC Formula1 will be there. Looking forward to this event.

Real F1 on one weekend and RC F1 the next. I'm in heaven!!!

Alonso giving Webber a lift back to the pits at Singapore in 2013 (The image on the right is a Tamiya F104 with F2012 body shell by S37 Racing)
Old 02-08-2015, 03:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RCformula1
RC Formula1 will be there. Looking forward to this event.

Real F1 on one weekend and RC F1 the next. I'm in heaven!!!

Alonso giving Webber a lift back to the pits at Singapore in 2013 (The image on the right is a Tamiya F104 with F2012 body shell by S37 Racing)
Cool Pic

The club is looking forward to having a full grid of F1 gracing our track for the Vics.. Will make for a great spectacle
Old 02-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thinking of coming down for the meet. Just one question were can I buy some practice tyres from before the meet?
Old 02-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hugh Jazz
Thinking of coming down for the meet. Just one question were can I buy some practice tyres from before the meet?
Wondering the same thing, havent seen them in any local retail store.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey guys,

Tires will be available from Speedy RC in Brisbane, RAB Hobbies in Melbourne And Adelaide R/C in Adelaide. Or you can contact me directly and I can arrange some for you. They will be available by the end of the week. Volante Tire Australia online store will soon be up and running to make the process even easier!

If anyone has any questions about the tires please PM me or post on here and i'll get back to you asap!

Ryan

Originally Posted by barts71m
Wondering the same thing, havent seen them in any local retail store.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ryan Maker
Hey guys,

Tires will be available from Speedy RC in Brisbane, RAB Hobbies in Melbourne And Adelaide R/C in Adelaide. Or you can contact me directly and I can arrange some for you. They will be available by the end of the week. Volante Tire Australia online store will soon be up and running to make the process even easier!

If anyone has any questions about the tires please PM me or post on here and i'll get back to you asap!

Ryan
Cheers Ryan..no retail shop In Sydney?

Not to nitpick or be a total douche, ill only be half a douchebag but im guessing no one read this Maccas rule

9.5.5.3 The host club determines the tire to be used. The selected tire, insert and rim combination and supplier must be announced not less than three (3) months prior to the event. The supplier must set aside 300 sets of tires at least 2 months before the event to ensure supply. The rim must be suitable for all types of cars.

9.5.5.6 The selected combination of tire, insert and rim must be commercially available from Australian hobby shops at the time of the announcement. Failure to comply may result in that supplier becoming ineligible for future supply.

Seems the chosen control tires are against the criteria.

Last edited by barts71m; 02-08-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:35 PM
NT
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

So you're coming down then Rick?
Old 02-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

It could be that Rick is attending the act titles the week after....

Also well thought out....

Well I am impressed that all states are finally running the same rules. Having events the weeks directly after each other is not the way forward.

And for what its worth yes I was looking forward to come down this year until i found out when it was held.

Just saying what everyone is thinking. Hopefully next year everyone can get their act together...

End douchebag rant....
Old 02-09-2015, 01:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Actually, looks like Riverstone will be stocking them..so they will be available from there very soon! We are working on getting a few more dealers on board at the moment.

In regards to the rules, I guess this was something that was overseen due to this being the first AARCMCC event in Victoria. However everything has been finalised and we will make sure everyone gets as many tires as they require in order to do some testing for the event. Rest assured, the Bendigo crew have tested the tires and are stoked with the performance..

Looking forward to racing at one of my favourite tracks again!!

Cheers,
Ryan.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:59 PM
PDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by evochick
It could be that Rick is attending the act titles the week after....

Also well thought out....

Well I am impressed that all states are finally running the same rules. Having events the weeks directly after each other is not the way forward.

And for what its worth yes I was looking forward to come down this year until i found out when it was held.
You need to be there, Beth . I've got my leave requests in for both - trying to make up for missing so much racing last year

Phil.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by barts71m
Cheers Ryan..no retail shop In Sydney?
9.5.5.3 The host club determines the tire to be used. The selected tire, insert and rim combination and supplier must be announced not less than three (3) months prior to the event. The supplier must set aside 300 sets of tires at least 2 months before the event to ensure supply. The rim must be suitable for all types of cars.

9.5.5.6 The selected combination of tire, insert and rim must be commercially available from Australian hobby shops at the time of the announcement. Failure to comply may result in that supplier becoming ineligible for future supply.
Yes but refer to what I believe is the most important section:

9.5.5.7 It is the responsibility of the supplier OR host club to delay the supply of the tyres prior to the event so as to give ample time for competitors (and non-competitors alike) something to complain about. Said complaints must be made in a public forum and should include rumors and at least one accusation of corruption.

Lift your game guys, this process has been working successfully for years, don't be the first club to drop the ball

DC

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.