Mackay Cup

Old 05-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Mackay Cup

For details on the Mackay cup please check out our website www.rc-mad.org.au or our face book page, official radio control Mackay and district off road group. Any questions please call 0407733859.
Thanks

Last edited by rcmadinfo; 10-14-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Sweet as guys! Hopefully we can make it!
Old 10-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default what A Joke

is good to see that you are actually going to have a race meet apart from a series event or test and tunes. What a mob of @#@#$^^(. Is really good to see the current committee ruining a good club because they wanted to do their things their way. Sorry a club cant make money by having test and tunes every weekend and there is some old members that u have tricked to stay with the club are getting the shits with not having race meets.

I couldnt give a rat @#@ if you mr sectary get me banned for life as while u are still part of a club i spent so much time with i wouldnt even recommend this club to my worst enemies. But would like to thank you all for banning me as now i have got time to do the things i missed because of the time i spent wasted on this so called family friendly club and i dont have to listen all the childish carry on coming from so called adults

Last edited by nudge41; 10-11-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nudge41
is good to see that you are actually going to have a race meet apart from a series event or test and tunes. What a mob of @#@#$^^(. Is really good to see the current committee ruining a good club because they wanted to do their things their way. Sorry a club cant make money by having test and tunes every weekend and there is some old members that u have tricked to stay with the club are getting the shits with not having race meets.

I couldnt give a rat @#@ if you mr sectary get me banned for life as while u are still part of a club i spent so much time with i wouldnt even recommend this club to my worst enemies. But would like to thank you all for banning me as now i have got time to do the things i missed because of the time i spent wasted on this so called family friendly club and i dont have to listen all the childish carry on coming from so called adults
Nudge. It does not effect me either way as I have nothing to do with the the Mackay club other than attend some races. What ever happend internally at the club or any issues anyone has does not need to be aired and is not wanted on the threads on RCTech. If there is something that needs to said to someone do it directly by email or PM and not on the open forum. When I log on and check the threads of interest the last thing I want to read is this. I would rather read things like the post from Zac that are positive about racing.
I wont be able to attend as it will be the young fellas birthday but hope everyone who attends has a great weekend of racing.
Dave
Old 10-16-2013, 02:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (82%+)

Hey guy I won't be able to make it still recovering from eye operation got my wife to post this and we are starting to pack up and looking to move place so won't be able make it this year guys sorry nug give it a rest mate get on with your life no one wants to listen
Old 10-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Tech Master

so who won what this weekend any one know
Old 10-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Mike, details will be up on the website and fb page by tonight
Old 10-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

ta bro keen who won what
I am piss that I couldt go it would have been cool weekend
eye still ant any better I thought I be recover by now
Old 10-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RavensNightFury
so who won what this weekend any one know
who really cares who won, know i dont
Old 10-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nudge41
who really cares who won, know i dont
give it up nudge. if you don't care why post about it. no one want to hear it anyway.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by coneman
give it up nudge. if you don't care why post about it. no one want to hear it anyway.
not until the day that karma strikes the ones that turned alot of good ppl away from the club because of their attitude and bs
Old 10-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Tech Initiate

http://www.rc-mad.org.au/results.html

Results are on link above.