Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
“2013 AARCMCC Victorian IC On-Road Championships” 25th – 27th of January >

“2013 AARCMCC Victorian IC On-Road Championships” 25th – 27th of January

“2013 AARCMCC Victorian IC On-Road Championships” 25th – 27th of January

Old 12-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mr-s413bt
Tracks looking good guys! All the best for the titles!
Look how smoooooth it is Glen, it's inviting isnt it, I know you can smell it, I know you want one more event, it's crying out for you matey, can't you hear the whispers wafting westward to you... Glen... move closer.. you can smell the fresh tarmac.. we know you want to play with us... The Yarra grapes are sweet this year... LILYDALE IS CALLING YOU!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnfYkkv9R3Y

Can't wait for some more of this!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bolt the nerf bars on Dibbo and I are entered!!

And make sure the fridge is full........

Last edited by azcau; 12-20-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

Merry Christmas to you all. Entry list has been updated on page 1, keep those entries coming in
Old 01-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Tech Regular

Keep those entries coming, ONLY 22 days to go. Entry list has been updated on page 1.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Entries has been updated on page 1, cut off date is approaching so please get those entries in. Had a test on the track yesterday and it keeps getting better,
very smooth with good grip level, it was surprising to see how much grip the track provided on such a hot day (track temp was 65+ deg)
Old 01-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

That's a "no mucking around" field nominated!!! Is the WAZZA gonna be there!!!?? And where's SNOWY!!

*Whispers to Luke"...

"I think there's gonna be some home track PAY BACK about to go down!!"

PS: Guy and I are busy painting shells....

Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Harry, where are all the QLD entries. Its going to be a little hard for some pay back if they don't enter.
P.S Last time I checked it was a Victorian who won at Brendale, with 4 other making the top ten in 1/8th.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Tech Elite

Default Im coming for a holiday with some racing mixed in!

Originally Posted by West03
Hey Harry, where are all the QLD entries. Its going to be a little hard for some pay back if they don't enter.
P.S Last time I checked it was a Victorian who won at Brendale, with 4 other making the top ten in 1/8th.
Hey, Im certain there are a few names on the list (outside the top 5-7) that will be giving Luke a good "what for" at Lilydale!! As for the Champ, PJ Jr, give it a break mate!!

Only know of Lars/Chance and John Taynton. Then perhaps Clayton Hughs and Trevor Connors. I havent seen Chris Watchorn for a while, maybe PJ Snr knows more. Jeffers, no idea what he's up to!

I've had a chat with John and told him how awesome the racing is down there, his eyes twinkled at the thought and said there's a spare bed in the hotel room and specially with weather at that time of year and the new surface, maybe Lars might convince him.

With March around the corner I assume many will head to Sydney too, I'll probably skip that one, but someone else might have other ideas!. It's surprising no Sydney drivers are heading down to help build the numbers for Easter and the Nats later in the year.

Regardless, after spending my entire holidays painting and panel beating Guy's 1:1, Im in need of a desperate break in the Yarra Valley.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Tech Regular

Only pulling your leg Harry. I am sure there are quite few drivers on the entry list wanting to make up for their disappointing results at the Nats, me included

Entry list has once again been updated, we now have 40 competitors across the board with 17 days to go before the closing date. There are some guns in this list.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by West03
Only pulling your leg Harry. I am sure there are quite few drivers on the entry list wanting to make up for their disappointing results at the Nats, me included

Entry list has once again been updated, we now have 40 competitors across the board with 17 days to go before the closing date. There are some guns in this list.
Matey I'm always with you and now you're walking the RED CARPET couldn't be happier!! All I have to do is convince Guy to come down and shoot some footage of the awesome team. With the car prepped, 2 coats of primer, some sanding and 6 coats of finish, once I cut and buff, I'll wait till I see the smile and HIT HIM UP WITH...

You're coming as the Capricorn Australia MEDIA MAN while dad's chilling and chin wagging in pitlane!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

Default New weight rules for IC onroad 2013

Just to keep competitors updated, AARCMCCR have updated some new rules which will be used by MRCCR for the 2013 Victorian Championship.
The most notable at this stage is the car weights.

IC On Road - Effective January 1, 2013 car weight will change to
follow IFMAR weights.

1/10 Pullstart Tourer - No Change (not an IFMAR class)

1/10 200mm Tourer - 1650g

1/8th On Road - 2445g

More information can be found on http://www.aarcmcc.org/.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Default Entry List updated

Entry list updated. Good to see some more interstate drivers making the trip
Quite a few quality drivers on the list now...........

There is only 10 days to go before the entry are closed and late fees will apply.
Get those entries in as soon as possible.

We are having our first club day of the year this Sunday, feel free to get down for
some final running before the event officially kick off.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Wish I could be there, but just can't afford it at this time of year unfortunately, good luck to everyone racing and see you in nsw at Easter
Old 01-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Strong group of talented drivers in this one good luck to all.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.