Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2012 Team Associated Gold Coast Indoor Masters >

2012 Team Associated Gold Coast Indoor Masters

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 Team Associated Gold Coast Indoor Masters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ray_munday
Hi guys,

I had a great time at the Team Associated Gold Coast Indoor Masters over the weekend! You have a great facility (definitely the best indoor track in the country), fun layout and most importantly a great bunch of guys running the club and the track.

Was a lot of fun trying to get up to speed during qualifying and the racing in the finals was fun, especially with 10 minute mains.

I enjoyed meeting lots of new faces and look forward to seeing many of you at the nats next year. There is a lot of talent in the club.

Big shout out to the hospitality from Marty and Maryanne as well as Kent for driving us back last night. Andrew and I felt very welcomed at the track and will be back for sure.

Cant wait to come back again!

Ray

PS Wil there be pictures posted on the facebook page or the website?
Hi Ray, we really appreciate you and Andrew coming up to race at GCRC, and for giving our Team Associated Gold Coast Indoor Masters event even more credibility! Because we've never done this before, we were pretty nervous about it all, but we got through it thanks to many volunteers. It was an eye opener seeing you prepare, and how you two went about your racing, most of us just throw it all together and have a bit of fun!!! I will sift through the photos over the next few days, and post up what we can. There are some incredible video footage as well, that will go onto the website. We had cameras stationed all around the track. We thought we'd do something different with the finals, on Wednesday nights we do 20min finals!
We do hope we see you guys up here again, and more drivers of note. A few of us will be heading to nats, to give it a real go, but my prep down there will be the same as up here though, if it's got four wheels on it, I'm good to go!!
In your report back to Darrin, please let him know how thankful we are for his support, I will certainly do the same today!
Thanks again,
Marty