Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2012 AARCMCC South Australian IC State Titles >

2012 AARCMCC South Australian IC State Titles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 AARCMCC South Australian IC State Titles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Great weekend guys
What a final battling with Steve w and the with the Salib bad luck to Steve J while leading Glen the rear letting go would have been a reat race between the two of you.
Thanks to all for a great weekend

Last edited by nitro88; 03-11-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys, l would just like to thank everyone for a great weekend. A special thanks to Matt Harris's wife for helping out in the computer shed all weekend and running the event top job

I would also like to thank Matt for giving us all the practice time we needed especially on Sunday which gave me the oppurtunity to test between my 2 engines just before the 1/8th final and as proved made the right decision.

GO THE OS SPEED.....

Thanks to Derrick Miller for pitting me in my last 2 heats and final you did a top job mate.

I would like to thank my sponsors Motonica ProRacing, Motonica and AT Racing fuel.

Kim, Glen, Michael, Kurt, Steve W, Matt, Rainer, Steve Irvine, David S, Steve J top racing this weekend guys drivers etiquette was amazing there was no holding up, no carrying on by the drivers it was really great to see.

Finally to Kim that was my best race also we had a ball.

Go the old farts......
Old 03-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motonica pro
Hi guys, l would just like to thank everyone for a great weekend. A special thanks to Matt Harris's wife for helping out in the computer shed all weekend and running the event top job

I would also like to thank Matt for giving us all the practice time we needed especially on Sunday which gave me the oppurtunity to test between my 2 engines just before the 1/8th final and as proved made the right decision.

GO THE OS SPEED.....

Thanks to Derrick Miller for pitting me in my last 2 heats and final you did a top job mate.

I would like to thank my sponsors Motonica ProRacing, Motonica and AT Racing fuel.

Kim, Glen, Michael, Kurt, Steve W, Matt, Rainer, Steve Irvine, David S, Steve J top racing this weekend guys drivers etiquette was amazing there was no holding up, no carrying on by the drivers it was really great to see.

Finally to Kim that was my best race also we had a ball.

Go the old farts......
Well done Nick. was over the moon when i heard the results. Guys who dont really race interstate much and dont know of one of the funniest guys in RC, Nicky Salib is THE MAN. a story for every story, and i tell you, one of my highlights each time o go racing interstate, is to catch up with Nick. Great result , Congrats.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

That was a fun event, I had lost of fun
Thanks to everyone for making it awesome, nice to race something other than offroad
Big thanks to kym for pitting and bruegem for the spare parts. I keeped the header cards so I know what to replace.
In all, awesome event
Ha, least this time round I didnt chunk a tyre but someone needs to show me how to set those stupid clutches up.