Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
"race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad >

"race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

What an AWESOME event !! MASSIVE thanks to everyone involved in making it happen.
I think everyone who attended & enjoyed the event should write an email to the council expressing how much fun it was & that you would like to see this happen more often in the future.
The Darling Downs guys have shown that they are more than capable of getting a top class meet up & running, so we need to support them so they can have a permanent track of this level to race on.
Lucas what is the address to send an email to the council?
Can anyone who took photos on the weekend post them on here, would love to see them.

Last edited by R/C As; 03-17-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

A MASSIVE THUMBS UP GUYS, had a ball all weekend and sc racing under lights might be a go next time Lucas you the man for getting this hole thing rolling and i think you need a huge rap for the effort you put in getting people on board and the hard yards of making a track that was awsome in only 3 days. i hope this event can become a anual event as i am sure you will have a explosion of entries 100 + if it is held again. can say again how much fun it was ( apart from those bloody witches hats that attracted my truck every lap ). next time i will only run 1 class as 2 classes was way to busy to relax between races but awsome meet all round. big thanks to race control for the effort put in even when the computer was about to be thrown from race control before the finals. you delt with the issues and we all raced on and had a great close finals.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

here's some

Old 03-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

+1 to all the positive comments, thank you all, from the sunny coast, meakin members and all the companies who helped us with the weekend. well done lucas, you pulled it off very nicely.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

heres some
Attached Thumbnails "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-004.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-005.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-006.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-009.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-012.jpg  

Old 03-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Tech Regular

and some more got some more action shots coming
Attached Thumbnails "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-013.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-016.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-022.jpg   "race for relief" march 5-6 toowoomba indoor 1/8 nitro offroad-toowoomba-023.jpg  
Old 03-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Tech Regular

gday guys with the final sums done...darling downs off road r/c club is proud to be sending $2344.60 to the flood relief appeal..many thanks to all who particapated and made this possible..
Old 03-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by R/C As
What an AWESOME event !! MASSIVE thanks to everyone involved in making it happen.
I think everyone who attended & enjoyed the event should write an email to the council expressing how much fun it was & that you would like to see this happen more often in the future.
The Darling Downs guys have shown that they are more than capable of getting a top class meet up & running, so we need to support them so they can have a permanent track of this level to race on.
Lucas/Troy what is the address to send an email to the council?
Can anyone who took photos on the weekend post them on here, would love to see them.
thanks jeff...yea mate the club is trying to get a permanant site within the showgrounds or from the toowoomba council for our club to run at..so any encouraging emails would be well recieved im sure, and much appreciated by our club......i think that you could email the council or the showgrounds at the the following

showgrounds: [email protected]
toowoomba regional council: [email protected]

were glad everyone had a great weekend....
Old 03-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

JUST SOME AWESOME STUFF HERE