2010 1/8th Off-road Nats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 03:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Parts problem???

Originally Posted by lockNload
When I was at state titles I did here about parts problems in adeliade.don’t expect parts to be readily available.
If it’s mugen or losi you won’t get parts that day or most unlikely it will be in stock,hopeless if you broke something and you needed it now
If you use a (hobao ->hobby habit)you will get parts

Take everything you think you might need to cover yourself
Good luck
I would say the parts supply at the state titles and the truggy nationals in Adelaide were second to none.

RC Hobby Zone have a huge stock of Losi and Mugen parts, and a lot of consumables like clutch shoes bearings tires etc. If Darren didn't have them, Rob [mugen] or Timmy [losi] would have them for you the next day even on the weekend. I dont think Ive ever been to any other meeting with such great parts support.

If your after any parts at the Adelaide events come to the hobby zone tent and just ask, sometimes you may have to be patient as the whole Hobbyzone team races.
Hope this helps
Adam
Old 01-21-2010, 04:32 AM

Good of you all in clearing up the parts situation.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Adam_aja_alexan
I would say the parts supply at the state titles and the truggy nationals in Adelaide were second to none.

RC Hobby Zone have a huge stock of Losi and Mugen parts, and a lot of consumables like clutch shoes bearings tires etc. If Darren didn't have them, Rob [mugen] or Timmy [losi] would have them for you the next day even on the weekend. I dont think Ive ever been to any other meeting with such great parts support.

If your after any parts at the Adelaide events come to the hobby zone tent and just ask, sometimes you may have to be patient as the whole Hobbyzone team races.
Hope this helps
Adam
Ah Adam, maybe he had his head in the dirt because of such a poor showing at the SA Titles..

Every single spare part for the 8ight 2.0 will be available at the track.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

wouldn't it be just common sense to stock up on parts that would/could break at any event??? its not like its going to weight alot if you are from interstate. Probably why i never had parts problems.
And if you keep breaking the same part then you might want to look at your driving

Old 01-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmad2700
hey guys any progress pics off the new track work

and what sorta layout change will be happening
Sorry, struggling to upload photos from the work computer, but pictures of the layout are here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...-club-799.html . If anybody else can manage to copy and paste it to this thread, that would be helpful.

The area has been extended by about a further 5 metres in both directions from last year's State Titles track, and the rostrum and pit lane are being almost doubled in length over the next few weeks. The area was flattened last week and apparently the new layout was, er, layed out over the weekend. A major working bee is planned for this coming weekend to hopefully have the track in race shape for club meets in early Feb. Looking good so far.

Juzza, I can't give any official word on the entry forms / Slyfox, but the last I heard was that Slyfox-only entries will be acceptable, pending some extra information fields (ie: contact details) being added to the Slyfox online entry page. There may still be a paper entry form / flyer for those wishing to enter the old-fashioned way.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Jarrod any chance of getting the email sent to me via pm on who is in charge of the money side of thing for the Nat's as i go away and only get back 1 week before the event..... Its just I've all already paid last week and would just like some confirmation back.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by blade954
Jarrod any chance of getting the email sent to me via pm on who is in charge of the money side of thing for the Nat's as i go away and only get back 1 week before the event..... Its just I've all already paid last week and would just like some confirmation back.
From what I've heard, confirmations on Slyfox shouldn't be far away. Don't quote me, but I think there was a plan for confirmation emails too. I'll forward you something re: contact details as soon as I can.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Thanks for that Jarrod greatly appreciated
Old 01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

okay i might have missed something here, sorry if i have, but how do i get my entry confirmed? where do i sent my money? is there a old school entry form i can fill out and send in?
Old 01-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Is Slyfox event register working properly? The reason I ask is because I cannot login or even re-register on Slyfox for the Buggy Nats.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by julius_makewar
Is Slyfox event register working properly? The reason I ask is because I cannot login or even re-register on Slyfox for the Buggy Nats.
Jason Slyfox has been down for a couple of days now dont know when they are going to sort it out.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Cheers, Thanks whats-ur-name! Man U Roonie
Old 01-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

We racing Stadium trucks?

Or an 1/8 electric class?
Old 01-28-2010, 03:47 AM
Tech Addict

Nitro Buggy Only.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Why not stadium truck, they are fun and cheap.

Plus we race stupid monster trucks at truggy nats.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.