Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
Scotty's RC 2019  RCRA QLD EP Onroad State Titles >

Scotty's RC 2019 RCRA QLD EP Onroad State Titles

Like Tree8Likes

Scotty's RC 2019 RCRA QLD EP Onroad State Titles

Reply

Old 03-22-2019, 09:20 PM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default Scotty's RC 2019 RCRA QLD EP Onroad State Titles

Gin Gin and Bundaberg RC Car Club are proud to be hosting the Scotty's RC 2019 RCRA QLD State EP Onroad Championships. Online Nomination to be opened in coming weeks
The event will be held at the Bundaberg and Gin Gin RC Car Club at Daph Geddes Park East Bundaberg between the 16 and18th August, 2019.

More information and Sponsors to come

Classes for this event are

(Min of 5 per class)

ISTC Modified TC
ISTC Stock 13.5 TC
ISTC R1 21.5 TC
ISTC Junior Sportsman
12th Scale 13.5
12th Scale Mod
Formula 1 (Demo)
Tamiya Truck (Demo)

TT01 Truck rules.

1. Legal kits: Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) & Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) Buggyra Racing Fat Fox EP Car Kit w/ Motor ESC #58661

2. The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.

3. The ONLY Hop-Up Options are
a. Ball bearings (any type/brand)
b. Alloy Prop Shaft set #54026 or
c. Alloy Prop Shaft part #53620
d. 19t pinion steel

4. Must use stock size pinion and spur gear must be 61t spur/19t pinion

5. The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor) must be used. Battery connector may be changed to DEANS or other type. Motor Bullet connectors may not be removed.

6. All body parts must be used Includes Mirrors

7. Body may be painted in any scheme

8. Must use kit tires and wheels. NO tire treatment allowed

9. Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts

10. Batteries: Any hard round-case 2S LiPo battery or Nimh (6 cells) may be used for this class. (No removing battery ribs for square batteries)

11. as per all rc classes Reverse is not allowed and should be disabled.

Entries:
This is an RCRA sanctioned event and will be run to all RCRA rulings.
Refer to the RCRA website for details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13xYhYGL0Ub_E8exhhaYIqshRA0fkd3lg/view
All entrants must be a financial member of an RCRA EP Onroad affiliated club. All drivers will be required to provide confirmation of affiliation prior to the start of the event.

Nomination Fees are

First Class: $50
Second Class: $30
Juniors: Free (still cost of tyres)
Late Entries: $15

Bank Details

BSB: 633 000
Account#: 136 288 610
Account Name: Bundaberg Gin Gin Rc Car Club
REF: Please use last name and first letter of first name

Tyre's for the event will be the Sweep EXP-36NNAU ($40 per set). Volante Purple Tire Additive will be the supplied traction compound for the event. 1\12th will bring their own tyre treatment and place in bag with name in the tyre treatment area. Tyre cleaner will be confirmed prior to the event

Accommodation List

Sugar country motor inn. 220 Bourbong st. BUNDABERG 07 4111 1622
Charm city motel 23 Takalvan st BUNDABERG 07 4152 2284
Matilda motel 209 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4151 4717
Bundaberg Spanish motor inn 134 Woongarra st BUNDABERG 07 4152 5444
Oscar motel 252 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4151 2341
Kalua motel 4a Hinkler Avenue BUNDABERG 07 4151 3049
Riviera motel 240 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4152 2700
Chalet motor inn 242 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4152 9922
ShadowAu and romeo_charlie33 like this.

Last edited by nudge41; 05-11-2019 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Added Truck rules and Jnr fees, tyre costs and 1\12 tyre treatment
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 11:30 PM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
ShadowAu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Somewhere you've never heard of
Posts: 1,610
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

I'll ask the obvious question as far as I am concerned - if 1/12 runs what will be the rules for tire treatment etc? Will it be supplied ot BYO?
ShadowAu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:58 PM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
nudge2325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Brisbane QLD
Posts: 787
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Is there anywhere to camp close to the track?
And do you know tyre cost yet?

Thanks
Adrian
nudge2325 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:02 PM
  #4  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default

Originally Posted by ShadowAu View Post
I'll ask the obvious question as far as I am concerned - if 1/12 runs what will be the rules for tire treatment etc? Will it be supplied ot BYO?
As per other events the 1/12th guys bring your own tire treatment
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:05 PM
  #5  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default

Originally Posted by nudge2325 View Post
Is there anywhere to camp close to the track?
And do you know tyre cost yet?

Thanks
Adrian
Tyre cost is $40 per set.

In regards to camping, will pass this onto the committee to get information. being council facilities not sure if camping will be allowed at the track
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:49 AM
  #6  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
nudge2325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Brisbane QLD
Posts: 787
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nudge41 View Post
Tyre cost is $40 per set.

In regards to camping, will pass this onto the committee to get information. being council facilities not sure if camping will be allowed at the track
All good. Thank you
nudge2325 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:58 PM
  #7  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default


Flyer for the QLDS EP Onroad Titles. Big thank you to Ed Clarke for doing up this flyer. Online nominations will be open in next couple of days

Last edited by nudge41; 05-07-2019 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Replaced Flyer with Correct Spelling for Bundaberg
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:53 PM
  #8  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default Nomination List

Nomination List for the 2019 Scottys RC RCRA EP QLD Onroad Titles.

ISTC R1 21.5 TC
  1. Alwyn Geddes: PAID
  2. Shane Hyde: PAID
  3. Brendan Hollis: PAID
  4. Chad Delandre: PAID
  5. David Guyatt: PAID
  6. Nathan Macek : PAID
  7. Brad Palmer : PAID
  8. Rhys McAuley: PAID
  9. Paul Crook : PAID
  10. Camo JP : PAID
  11. Anthony Green: PAID
  12. Joeseph McKeon : PAID
  13. Zepp Henry : PAID



ISTC Stock 13.5 TC
  1. Adrian Rice: PAID
  2. Scott Craig : PAID
  3. Glen Scott: PAID
  4. Jeremy McAuley: PAID
  5. Richard Chun: PAID
  6. Terry Norman: PAID
  7. Jayden Hocking: PAID
  8. Scott Humberstone: PAID
  9. Joshua Evans : PAID
  10. Gerad Henry : PAID


ISTC Modifed
  1. Mark Clews: PAID
  2. Ed Clark: PAID
  3. Cooper Potter : PAID
  4. Andrew Shapland Yes but to pay
  5. Michael Sherman: Yes but to pay



1\12th Scale 13.5
  1. Adrian Rice: PAID
  2. Duncan Vaughan: PAID
  3. Noel Gordon : PAID
  4. Jayden Hocking: PAID
  5. Aaron Watt : PAID
  6. Camo JP : PAID


1\12th Scale MOD
  1. Richard Chun: PAID
  2. Ed Clark: PAID
  3. Scott Craig : PAID
  4. Andrew Shapland: Yes but to pay
  5. Michael Sherman: Yes but to pay


Formula 1 (Demo)
  1. Glen Scott: PAID
  2. Jeremy McAuley: PAID
  3. Noel Gordon: PAID
  4. Duncan Vaughan : PAID
  5. Paul Crook : PAID
  6. Cooper Porter : PAID



Tamiya Trucks (Demo)
  1. Alwyn Geddes: PAID
  2. Shane Hyde: PAID
  3. Aaron Watt : PAID
  4. Brendan Hollis: PAID
  5. Chad Delandre: PAID
  6. Glen Scott: PAID
  7. David Guyatt: PAID
  8. Nathan Macek : PAID
  9. Rhys McAuley: PAID
  10. Camo JP : PAID
  11. Anthony Green: PAID
  12. Stephan Evans: PAID
  13. Gavin Sadler: PAID
  14. Scott Humberstone: PAID
  15. Joshua Evans : PAID
  16. Michael Sherman : Yes but to pay

Last edited by nudge41; 08-09-2019 at 05:15 PM.
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:04 PM
  #9  
Tech Addict
 
rcmechdad50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 680
Default QLD Title Registration

If you are like me looking for the registration page, you need to go to their facebook page to register. Here's a link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/312632202246475/

Hey guys, how about some bank details as well please.

Cheers Brendan Hollis
BRCCC Treasurer
rcmechdad50 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 04:25 PM
  #10  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default

Originally Posted by rcmechdad50 View Post
If you are like me looking for the registration page, you need to go to their facebook page to register. Here's a link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/312632202246475/

Hey guys, how about some bank details as well please.

Cheers Brendan Hollis
BRCCC Treasurer
Thank you Brendan. Bank Details in first post
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:22 AM
  #11  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default

when nominating, please ensure your transponder number is correct. Have had a few with either 2 many numbers or not enough numbers. Understand there is a few events in August but please if you are wishing to attend the QLD EP onroad titles to get your nominations in. Will post up pics of track once we have finished painting the infield.
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:25 PM
  #12  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default

call out to Juniors, 13.5, mod and 1/12th guys to get your nominations in for Scotty's RC RCRA EP Onroad title being held in Bundaberg. Understand August is a busy month with IC Nats i believe but hoping to see you guys up in Bundy for the QLDS. Club has been working on the track the past few weeks painting the infield and made some changes to the layout. Will post up pictures once we get the infield painted and corners defined more.


Al aka nudge
On Behalf of Gin Gin & Bundaberg RC Club
ShadowAu likes this.
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 04:08 AM
  #13  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
T3_PASSION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: tamworth
Posts: 539
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default volante tyre additive

Originally Posted by nudge41 View Post
Gin Gin and Bundaberg RC Car Club are proud to be hosting the Scotty's RC 2019 RCRA QLD State EP Onroad Championships. Online Nomination to be opened in coming weeks
The event will be held at the Bundaberg and Gin Gin RC Car Club at Daph Geddes Park East Bundaberg between the 16 and18th August, 2019.

More information and Sponsors to come

Classes for this event are

(Min of 5 per class)

ISTC Modified TC
ISTC Stock 13.5 TC
ISTC R1 21.5 TC
ISTC Junior Sportsman
12th Scale 13.5
12th Scale Mod
Formula 1 (Demo)
Tamiya Truck (Demo)

TT01 Truck rules.

1. Legal kits: Item 58632 RC Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) & Item 58642 RC Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 type E chassis) Buggyra Racing Fat Fox EP Car Kit w/ Motor ESC #58661

2. The kit must be built exactly per the instruction manual.

3. The ONLY Hop-Up Options are
a. Ball bearings (any type/brand)
b. Alloy Prop Shaft set #54026 or
c. Alloy Prop Shaft part #53620
d. 19t pinion steel

4. Must use stock size pinion and spur gear must be 61t spur/19t pinion

5. The kit Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and kit supplied motor (item 54358 RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor) must be used. Battery connector may be changed to DEANS or other type. Motor Bullet connectors may not be removed.

6. All body parts must be used Includes Mirrors

7. Body may be painted in any scheme

8. Must use kit tires and wheels. NO tire treatment allowed

9. Any grease or lube may be used to lubricate gears or moving parts

10. Batteries: Any hard round-case 2S LiPo battery or Nimh (6 cells) may be used for this class. (No removing battery ribs for square batteries)

11. as per all rc classes Reverse is not allowed and should be disabled.

Entries:
This is an RCRA sanctioned event and will be run to all RCRA rulings.
Refer to the RCRA website for details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13xYhYGL0Ub_E8exhhaYIqshRA0fkd3lg/view
All entrants must be a financial member of an RCRA EP Onroad affiliated club. All drivers will be required to provide confirmation of affiliation prior to the start of the event.

Nomination Fees are

First Class: $50
Second Class: $30
Juniors: Free (still cost of tyres)
Late Entries: $15

Bank Details

BSB: 633 000
Account#: 136 288 610
Account Name: Bundaberg Gin Gin Rc Car Club
REF: Please use last name and first letter of first name

Tyre's for the event will be the Sweep EXP-36NNAU ($40 per set). Volante Purple Tire Additive will be the supplied traction compound for the event. 1\12th will bring their own tyre treatment and place in bag with name in the tyre treatment area. Tyre cleaner will be confirmed prior to the event

Accommodation List

Sugar country motor inn. 220 Bourbong st. BUNDABERG 07 4111 1622
Charm city motel 23 Takalvan st BUNDABERG 07 4152 2284
Matilda motel 209 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4151 4717
Bundaberg Spanish motor inn 134 Woongarra st BUNDABERG 07 4152 5444
Oscar motel 252 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4151 2341
Kalua motel 4a Hinkler Avenue BUNDABERG 07 4151 3049
Riviera motel 240 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4152 2700
Chalet motor inn 242 Bourbong st BUNDABERG 07 4152 9922
have you purchased the tyre additive and towel for tc yet

Last edited by T3_PASSION; 05-30-2019 at 05:31 AM.
T3_PASSION is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:55 PM
  #14  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bundaberg QLD Aus
Posts: 410
Default

Originally Posted by T3_PASSION View Post
have you purchased the tyre additive and towel for tc yet
I will need to ask the committee and event sponsor this question. Will have answer in next few days
nudge41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:48 PM
  #15  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
T3_PASSION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: tamworth
Posts: 539
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nudge41 View Post
I will need to ask the committee and event sponsor this question. Will have answer in next few days
our club has some excess of both if you were interested
T3_PASSION is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service