R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Events (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-events-150/)
-   -   2018 AARCMCC IC Queensland Championships, 26th – 29th July 2018 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-events/1018001-2018-aarcmcc-ic-queensland-championships-26th-%96-29th-july-2018-a.html)

slooookomo 05-13-2018 09:06 PM

2018 AARCMCC IC Queensland Championships, 26th – 29th July 2018

2018 AARCMCC IC Queensland ChampionshipsWhen: 26th – 29thJuly 2018
Where: England Park Raceway
Strathwyn Street, Brendale, Qld
Classes: 200mmTouring Car, 1:8thScale, and 1:8thGT
Rules: Current AARCMCC Rules.
Format: A minimum of 4, maximum of 6, 7 minute heats, Xmas Tree Finals. Concourse for all classes.
Entry Fee: $65 first class, $40 second class
(Please note that there will be no rain day as per AARCMCC rules.)

Open Rubber tyres for 1:8thGT

Program
Thursday: Open Practice
Friday: Controlled Practice and Scrutineering
Qualifying (if required)
Saturday: Qualifying
Sunday: Finals
(Please note that this program is subject to change if required.)

Accommodation
Alfa Accommodation of Aspley (07) 3263 4011
Aspley Motor Inn (07) 3263 5400
Aspley Pioneer Motel (07) 3263 6122
Carseldine Court Motel (07) 3263 5988

For further information please contact:
[email protected]

Entries close 13thJuly 2018.

Cheques can be made payable to QRCCRA inc.

Payment to be posted to:

Qld IC State Titles
QRCCRA inc
PO Box 5152
Brendale, Qld, 4500

Bank Account Details for direct deposits:
Acc Name: QRCCRA inc.
BSB: 064155

Acc No: 00901864

Please include your name when using direct deposit.

Online Entry Only via MyRCM

All entries must be accompanied by payment.

bigrcnut 05-16-2018 11:48 PM

Hi all please get entry in asap and payment please .
M Kirby Paid
Tak Woo Paid
Clayton Hughes Paid
Andrew Chistie Paid
Edward Oyslager Paid
Chris Schmidt Paid
Bernie Schmidt Paid
Richard Chun Paid
Brian Malquin Paid
Jason Kelly Paid
John Tayton Paid
Ryan Giilespie Paid
Michael Burt Paid
Andrew Bardetta Paid
Trent Loxton Paid
Stephen Wesley Paid
Kevin Wilson Paid
Jeff Hamon Paid
Steven Jovanovic Paid
Torsten Tophinke Paid
Paul Fahey Paid
Jason Vallaly Paid
Timothy Westwood Paid
Alexander Yousif Paid
Luke Patrick Paid
Richard Alsop Paid
Robert James Russell Paid
Daniel Kradolfer Paid
Ricky Krodolfer Paid
Robert Numm Paid
Nicolas Augen Paid
Tommy Lee Paid
Riccardo Batolozzi Paid
Andrew Gillespie Paid
Breden Stanley Paid
Chen Tak Wai Paid
Nic Salib Paid
Tim Moylan Paid
Matt Hoggard Paid
Ian Haley Paid
Graeme Cullen Paid
Fred Ponfeild Paid
Graeme Cullen Paid
Paul Rookes Paid
Dane Ryan Paid
Mike Davis Paid
Paul Dutton Paid
Luke Sinanian Paid
Russel Grenenger Paid

Thank You Paul Dutton Treasurer QRCCRA

RC-Ricky 05-23-2018 05:04 AM

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to the event. Always one of the best tracks in the country. Question... are you guys planning on running super pole like they did at this years Victorian and South Australian State Champs?

See you in July,

Ricky K

bigrcnut 05-24-2018 11:46 PM

Hi Ricky sorry for the late reply at this stage I will say no on super pole however we have to ask AARCMCC if we have to and if the club time keeper can do so it will add something extra to the meet .

Thank You Paul Dutton Treasurer QRCCRA OH It is the Best Track ?

bigrcnut 06-07-2018 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by RC-Ricky (Post 15233005)
Hi Guys,

Looking forward to the event. Always one of the best tracks in the country. Question... are you guys planning on running super pole like they did at this years Victorian and South Australian State Champs?

See you in July,

Ricky K

At this moment we will be running Super Pole

bigrcnut 06-18-2018 11:26 PM

Hi Ricky correct me if I am wrong looking at the super pole with 3 classes it may ad 1.5 hours too the schedule on Sunday . The rule I beleive 2 to 5 th in each semi have 6 min to set fastist lap to automaticly go into the final 4 cars x 6 min x 2 a and b final x 3 classes + warm up ? I am not against it at all but ? What is your thoughts and experience ?

slooookomo 06-21-2018 01:26 PM

To all the overseas entrances

After discussion with AARCMCC, you will be required to join QRCCRA to run in the QLD title. The club is offering a special 1 month (30 days) membership for the even for 5.00, This offer is only available fto overseas entries. You will need to fill out the form and join as a member before your car can hit the track.

The purpose of this is so you are covered by the AARCMCC insurance. Thank you.

Old Smokey 06-21-2018 09:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bigrcnut (Post 15248038)
Hi Ricky correct me if I am wrong looking at the super pole with 3 classes it may ad 1.5 hours too the schedule on Sunday . The rule I beleive 2 to 5 th in each semi have 6 min to set fastist lap to automaticly go into the final 4 cars x 6 min x 2 a and b final x 3 classes + warm up ? I am not against it at all but ? What is your thoughts and experience ?

Paul a little confused about your post however I will try and clear up your question to Ricky.

The way super pole works is. After qualifying the Top Qualifier from each group advance direct to the final.

Drivers from each group finishing in positions from 2nd - 5th advance to super pole.

Super pole is then run in the following format.

Each group has a five minute warm up then return to pit lane to start Super Pole.

From this point each drivers run consists of a 2 minute warm up then 6 Timed Laps. Through the six timed laps the driver is not to enter pit lane until they finish their run if they do their run is completed at that point.

So working on times running three groups with 5min warmup 2min warm up per driver and 6 timed laps allowing 30sec per lap means the whole Super Pole round is about 1hr 10min long.

I have worked out a "suggested" schedule for the upcoming event using the current entries which can be adjust should entries increase above 60 where we need to have 1/4 finals. As you will see the weekend should be a pretty relaxed one.

Brian

RCRA IC Section Delegate

bigrcnut 06-21-2018 09:32 PM

Thanks Brian this looks ok . Will add sometimg differant to the meet .

bigrcnut 07-05-2018 06:10 AM

Please if you have entered this comp please pay we have 61 entries 49 paid . Also to all club members you must pay your club membership so you then can compete in this event .

bigredspeed 07-13-2018 03:35 AM

Hi guys, i just PAID my entry now....looking forward to seeing you all soon.....GO THE BLUES!

bigrcnut 07-16-2018 01:16 AM

Hi all Please last look we have some that have paid but not entered you must enter on MYRCM please we have 61 entry 49 paid . To all QRCCRA club members you must be a club member to compete in this event .

Paul Dutton Treasurer QRCCRA

slooookomo 07-18-2018 12:16 PM

A reminder to all racers that track will be close from 23rd to to the 25th according to the rules. It will be open on 26th around 10AM. Track prep starts at 9.

To our Kiwi friends, please come up to race control and join the 1 month membership before you put your car down.

Good luck and see you all next week.

Bundy_Bear 07-18-2018 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by slooookomo (Post 15263539)
A reminder to all racers that track will be close from 23rd to to the 25th according to the rules. It will be open on 24th around 10AM. Track prep starts at 9.

To our Kiwi friends, please come up to race control and join the 1 month membership before you put your car down.

Good luck and see you all next week.

Tak,

Did you mean reopen on the 26th at 10am? :)

CountryHick 07-21-2018 01:37 AM

Proposed Schedule

Attn All Competitors,

Just a little information on the proposed schedule.

Thurs 26th July:
Track prep starting at 9am (IC club members to take care of)
Once the track prep has taken place, open practice can commence. (approx 10am)
We will keep the session in a free practice format but will change to a control group format if the need arises.
Track will stay open as late as required or until the last member with a master key wants to leave.

Please check the proposed time schedule for Friday, Saturday and Sunday on MYRCM CLICK HERE
Take note that we will at all time try to avoid having any racing after 4pm as the angle of the sun becomes a real problem for pilots vision after that time.
With the amount of entries we presently have, the first group of qualifiers will be on track at 9am on Saturday and at 8am on Sunday.

Fri 27th CLICK HERE for Fridays time schedule
If there isn't a huge amount of drivers at the track early Friday morning, we will leave the track in a open practice format switching to a controlled format (refer time schedule) when traffic or safety become an issue.
Friday will finish with a full round of control practice in which drivers will be seeded for qualifying (based on total time of their fastest 3 consecutive laps). *Race director will still have the final say on heat arrangements and will make changes to order if deemed necessary.
Scruitineering will be open from 12pm onward.
All cars must pass through tech inspection prior to the start of qualifying as per rule 5.2.1.

Sat 28th CLICK HERE for Saturdays time schedule
Concourse will be judged at 8.15am SHARP (Please don't walk all over the track) All cars to be lined up in pit lane.
Drivers briefing at 8.30am SHARP
Round 1 of Qualifying will start at 9.00am
We will then complete 5 rounds of qualifying.
Track is CLOSED immediately after the last round of qualifying.

Sun 29th CLICK HERE for Sundays time schedule.
The 6th round of qualifying will start the day and be on track at 8am.
Immediately after Q6 we'll move into SUPER POLE for all classes.
Continuing on straight after super pole will be the 1/4 final for 8th Scale.
We will then have a small lunch break before the start of the Semi finals.
After all the semi finals have been run, we'll have another small break.
Mains will then be run.
Trophy presentation will take place on the track immediately after mains.

Wishing all competitors safe travels and best of luck for the event.

On behalf of the QRCCRA event management crew
Shaps

Friday 27th Schedule

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rct...45542fe424.png

Saturday 28th Schedule

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rct...3dc514616a.png

Sunday 29th Time Schedule

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rct...37c0a6ac7a.png