R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Events (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-events-150/)
-   -   2018 NSW EP10 Off-Road Club Series (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-events/1012018-2018-nsw-ep10-off-road-club-series.html)

zoom91 03-01-2018 01:27 PM

2018 NSW EP10 Off-Road Club Series

Hi All

Welcome to the 2018 NSW EP10 Off Road Club series. We have made a small number of changes from last year which we hope will create an even more competitive and enjoyable series.
Event to be run under AARCMCC rules other than changes below.
Dates:

Club Series Round 1, St Ives 8th April
Club Series Round 2, Maitland 6th of May
Club Series Round 3, Castle Hill 24th June
Club Series Round 4, Ryde 22nd July

Note: AARCMCC NSW State Championships to be held at Glenn Innes (September)

Classes:
Junior 2wd stock
2wd Stock
2wd Modified
4wd Stock
4wd Modified

Tyres are open for all classes.
As with all major meets there is no cross entering between Stock and Mod classes.
Racing format: New for 2018
We are reverting back to AARMCC race format, three qualifiers of 6 minutes’ duration and three mains of 6-minutes duration for ‘A” Finals.
B and C finals have two 6 minute finals, this may be reduce on time.
Drivers briefing at 7.15am, racing to commence at 730am.

Entry fees reduced to $20 for first class and $15 for second class
No trophies will be awarded at individual rounds (except for medallions for juniors) but end of year trophies will still be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in each class.

Maximum 2 entries per driver

Max heats

Junior stock = 1 heat
2wd stock = 3 heats
2wd mod = 3 heats
4wd stock = 3 heats
4wd mod = 3 heats

Entry Process:
When entries are opened, each club will have a guaranteed 2 entries per heat for the first week, eg in 2wd stock each club has a guaranteed 6 entries available, the system won’t let people enter once that limit has been reached. After 1 week, entries will be opened up for anyone to enter.

Points System: will stay the same as it was last year using the MotoGP method,
1st 25 points
2nd 20 points
3rd 16 points
4th 13 points
5th 11 points
6th 10 points
7th 9 points
8th 8 points
9th 7 points
10th 6 points
11th 5 points
12th 4 points
13th 3 points
14th 2 points
15th 1 point

Online entries all year are done at NSW Club Series | Interclub Competition 2016 and as always we thank Thomas (Bugle) for all his work in helping each club with the entries and the paypal system and the website.
Control Motors for Stock will be implemented for this year’s club series, Muchmore Fleta 17.5 Zero Timing Motor
Good luck in 2018
Cheers Jeff

zoom91 03-12-2018 06:33 PM

Hi All,

Updates race dates below:
Club Series Round 1, St Ives 8th April
Club Series Round 2, Maitland 6th of May
Club Series Round 3, Castle Hill 24th June
Club Series Round 4, Ryde 22nd July

Also St Ives Entries will open soon!

Cheers Jeff

thommo 03-18-2018 04:20 AM

St Ives 8th April

Just an update.

Had planned to open entries tonight for the St Ives round of NSW Club Series on 8th April but having last minute issue with setting up PayPal.

Will let you all know as soon as it is resolved and we can then open entries.

Thommo

vikingen 03-20-2018 04:31 PM

thommo 03-21-2018 04:09 AM

Entries open for 1st round @ St Ives on 8th April

Entries now open for NSW Club Series round at St Ives on 8th April

Please go to

http://www.nswclubseries.com/meetingentry/

or search NSW Club Series and go to Online Entries

Let us know if any issues.

AussieTopForce 03-22-2018 02:30 AM

Entered and Paid in Stock classes, however entires not showing yet.

Originally Posted by thommo (Post 15188883)
Entries now open for NSW Club Series round at St Ives on 8th April

Please go to

http://www.nswclubseries.com/meetingentry/

or search NSW Club Series and go to Online Entries

Let us know if any issues.

Bugle 03-22-2018 06:22 AM

Due to the St Ives Paypal account not working we have to use my one, while it accepts payments it can't be reconfigured to do the auto marking as paid thing like it usually does, so I have to do it manually. This will only be a problem for this round.

If you have been sent to Paypal and paid then your entry has been accepted, it will appear on the list when I mark it as paid. Please don't add duplicate entries because it just makes it harder for me to clean it all up.

thommo 04-02-2018 12:48 AM

Club Series Round 1 St Ives 8th April

Entries for Sunday the 8th are filling up nicely.

Hoping a few more mod guys can make it.

Go to NSW Club Series website to enter.

DO NOT try to enter on the St Ives website.

We have decided to leave the jumps out for anyone who wants to practise during the week. Please note they are made for cars to drive on so please don't walk on them and please ask anyone you see walking on them to stop doing so.

Take a blower if wanting to practise during the week. Track runs clockwise but it will be obvious as the wooden jumps can only be approached in one direction (although I am sure some goose may try to find a way...)

Thursday afternoon the track will be closed as we plan to apply more molasses.

Friday the track may be needing a bit of attention but I will update you re if we will be doing anymore prep work.

Saturday there will be practise and the track will be prepped by St Ives committee members. Times to be advised.

Sunday we plan to start at 7.30am. Drivers briefing 7.15am
We will be doing a breakfast roll on the BBQ at about 9am and will do BBQ sausages on rolls for lunch. There will be tea & coffee, plus cold drinks. May even have some pies if I can order them and pick up Saturday ready for Sunday.

Was good to see a few people on Sat just gone out getting in some practise.

vikingen 04-03-2018 07:17 PM

+1 for mod

Cheers,
Cam

thommo 04-05-2018 04:30 AM

Glad you are excited.

Should be a good day.

thommo 04-05-2018 04:59 AM

Sunday

2wd stock now full.

Can only go to a 4th 2wd stock heat if we dont push out to 3 heats in one of the mod classes.

Trying to stay at max 13 heats in a round as we have 3 x 6 min qualifiers for everyone and the 3 x 6 min A finals. 2 x 6 min B & C finals.

And need to get through all this before it gets dark.

SuperRC 04-05-2018 09:58 PM

🏁

thommo 04-06-2018 01:17 AM

PM's replied too.

:)

thommo 04-06-2018 03:07 AM

Club Series entries

Going to have to close entries very soon. An issue with the clubs PayPal account link up has had Thomas having to manually enable each entry against payments. So there is a delay with you entering and your name showing on the CS entries list.
If we go over 30 entries in any classes (except Jnr stock which in max 10) entries wont show but are being compiled unseen as a new heat. But we have to wait till mod runners have had fair chance to get their entries in before we look at opening up any 4th stock heat.
So mod entries need to be in within the next hour please. I need to allow some time for Thomas to sort all this and we need to get back to those on the reserve lists re if they are in or not.
Lovely that we have had such a good response re entries. Just it is needing a bit more attention to sort, so please bear with us.

thommo 04-06-2018 05:04 AM

Club Series entries

Ok. Last thing from me for tonight. Entries for Club Series round 1 on Sunday the 8th @ St ives are closed- sort of.
We will push out to a 4th heat of 2wd stock so anyone who is on the reserve list will be in.
And we will be running 3 heats of 4wd mod.
So I guess we can take a couple more people but only in 2wd stock and 4wd mod.
Hope that is clear. Only in 2wd stock & 4wd mod.
And anyone interested in entering 2wd stock or 4wd mod who hasn't done so by now will only have till midday tomorrow (Sat) to get entered.
Thomas needs time to sort the heats and get the 13 races in a round in place.
Track will be open tomorrow (Sat). I am unable to be there but I think a Committee member will be there from at least 10am through to about 4pm.
Track was real good when I left this afternoon.