HPI Blitz ESE

Old 01-20-2013, 05:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default HPI Blitz ESE

As above.. Bought an RTR for my son, then an SC10 for myself. Wouldn't mind having a Blitz ESE to try out also, so I can choose whether I want the SC10 or the uprated Blitz. Mainly taking on board the fact if I'm running two of the same I can have interchangable parts, meaning less money I have to fork out for on-hand spares.

Can be ready to go or a roller, not too worried as long as it's in very good condition. No bashed to hell trucks please.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Chamelion View Post
As above.. Bought an RTR for my son, then an SC10 for myself. Wouldn't mind having a Blitz ESE to try out also, so I can choose whether I want the SC10 or the uprated Blitz. Mainly taking on board the fact if I'm running two of the same I can have interchangable parts, meaning less money I have to fork out for on-hand spares.

Can be ready to go or a roller, not too worried as long as it's in very good condition. No bashed to hell trucks please.
I've got a Blitz ESE i'd be interested in selling, send me a PM and I'll send you the details.

Cheers
Justin
Old 01-21-2013, 04:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

i have a roller with no body, only done 2 race meets, have spare arms and all the option springs. str steering rack

in sydney make me an offer ?
Old 01-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

PM sent.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Tech Adept

i mite have a rtr and ese for sale next week, waiting to see if new associated is released