R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australia Wanted to Buy (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-wanted-buy-104/)
-   -   TC4 FT (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-wanted-buy/319227-tc4-ft.html)

MiDGet 08-12-2009 02:02 AM

TC4 FT

I have the RTR, but just just started racing... am after a Factory Team.
Or any factory team bits... shocks and what not..
Let me know what ya got.
I dont need wheels or any elecs.

Scooter79rs 08-12-2009 02:44 AM

Try Stormer Hobbies, I was having look at their TC4 parts listing last night and they have lots of parts for the TC4 and FTTC4 including parts I wasn't aware of. The only thing is they don't have the FTTC4 motor mount listed which is AE #31105 - FT TC4 Motor Bulkhead. That might be of some use to you.

MiDGet 08-12-2009 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Scooter79rs (Post 6194241)
Try Stormer Hobbies, I was having look at their TC4 parts listing last night and they have lots of parts for the TC4 and FTTC4 including parts I wasn't aware of. The only thing is they don't have the FTTC4 motor mount listed which is AE #31105 - FT TC4 Motor Bulkhead. That might be of some use to you.

hey thanks for the tip mate.. i shop at LA parts house for my bits. Im just seeing if i can buy a 2nd hand complete car for a good price.. lol. Just being a tight ass! lol after ive just bought a new bl motor and spektrum and alot of other rc stuff.

Scooter79rs 08-12-2009 06:54 AM

I know what you mean
I'm planning to start using my FTTC4 again, I just need to find a good source for getting the arms as I plan to slowly convert the hubs and CVDs from TC4 to the TC5 hubs and CVA's which will make life easier for part replacement for each corner of the car.
Just to let you know, I just got an email from Harris R/C that they can get TC4 parts. But will be a special order and would probably take a couple weeks to get the parts.

g-vwow 08-13-2009 08:58 AM

look for the member called BOOKED n pm him. i just spoke to him yesterday and he still has 3 FT TC4s which he wants to get rid of. he prefers to sell it as a lot but make him an offer if u want just 1 car or whatever.

MiDGet 08-16-2009 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by g-vwow (Post 6199953)
look for the member called BOOKED n pm him. i just spoke to him yesterday and he still has 3 FT TC4s which he wants to get rid of. he prefers to sell it as a lot but make him an offer if u want just 1 car or whatever.

thanks very much. just pmd the man...

MiDGet 08-23-2009 12:53 AM

thanks again g-vwow...
Booked no longer owns 3 tc4s... i do... now im upto 4.

No longer looking for anymore tc4s...
thanks

g-vwow 08-24-2009 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by MiDGet (Post 6243005)
thanks again g-vwow...
Booked no longer owns 3 tc4s... i do... now im upto 4.

No longer looking for anymore tc4s...
thanks

excellent to hear! congratulations! he keeps his gear in excellent condition which I'm sure you will enjoy. well done.