WTB 1/10 BUGGY

Old 05-01-2009, 12:31 AM
  #1  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Smile WTB 1/10 BUGGY

Hey guys, CLOSED

Im looking for a 1/10 electric 4WD buggy for a mate, he wants to get into the hobby.
Preferably looking at getting a RTR, but will consider others.
Please PM or email pics [email protected]
Would like to pickup in Melbourne.

Thanks,
Gomesy

Last edited by B44USTA; 05-20-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: finished
B44USTA is offline  
Old 05-03-2009, 03:46 AM
  #2  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

bump...
B44USTA is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 AM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

ttt
B44USTA is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 06:05 AM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
julius_makewar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Port Augusta, South Australia
Posts: 1,149
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Howdy,
I have clean and hardly used Dark Impact (3 packs run in it) roller. Has a standard Futaba servo and silver can motor but thats all. 3Racing front and rear carbon shock towers, 3Racing front carbon suspension brace, 3Racing rear alloy suspension brace, alloy wheel hexs, Tobee front uni drive shafts and Tamiya slipper clutch. The body shell is unpainted. Kit tires. I have done a little dremel work to fit lipo banana plugs and to give the motor more room to move. $250

I can throw in a cheap Hitec Aggressor pistol grip Tx and Rx, a GM V4 esc and a old stick pack for an extra $50.

Cheers
julius_makewar is offline  
Old 05-04-2009, 11:03 PM
  #5  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by julius_makewar View Post
Howdy,
I have clean and hardly used Dark Impact (3 packs run in it) roller. Has a standard Futaba servo and silver can motor but thats all. 3Racing front and rear carbon shock towers, 3Racing front carbon suspension brace, 3Racing rear alloy suspension brace, alloy wheel hexs, Tobee front uni drive shafts and Tamiya slipper clutch. The body shell is unpainted. Kit tires. I have done a little dremel work to fit lipo banana plugs and to give the motor more room to move. $250

I can throw in a cheap Hitec Aggressor pistol grip Tx and Rx, a GM V4 esc and a old stick pack for an extra $50.

Cheers
hey mate,

can you send me some pics please and ill send to my mate thanks
[email protected]
B44USTA is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 03:09 AM
  #6  
oty
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
oty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MELB
Posts: 53
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by B44USTA View Post
hey mate,

can you send me some pics please and ill send to my mate thanks
[email protected]
HI, im the guy B44USTA is trying to find a car 4, im not to sure what im looking 4 as yet, but will take anything into consideration. has to go through B44 first, lol
oty is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 03:52 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
julius_makewar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Port Augusta, South Australia
Posts: 1,149
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Will post some pics tomorrow, my camera batts just went flat while uploading to PC.
julius_makewar is offline  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:48 PM
  #8  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by julius_makewar View Post
Will post some pics tomorrow, my camera batts just went flat while uploading to PC.
cool thanks mate
B44USTA is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 02:58 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
julius_makewar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Port Augusta, South Australia
Posts: 1,149
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Here you go. All the replaced stock parts are in the box.
Attached Thumbnails WTB 1/10 BUGGY-img_4035.jpg   WTB 1/10 BUGGY-img_4036.jpg   WTB 1/10 BUGGY-img_4037.jpg   WTB 1/10 BUGGY-img_4039.jpg   WTB 1/10 BUGGY-img_4040.jpg  

julius_makewar is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 01:11 AM
  #10  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

ttt
B44USTA is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
  #11  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (45)
 
B44USTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dog House
Posts: 888
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone that sent me photos etc, my mate now has a buggy witch was within his budget thanks to Julius Makewar. Hes very happy

Cheers,
Lorensze
B44USTA is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.