WTB: Truggy/buggy

Old 04-04-2007, 06:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default WTB: Truggy/buggy

Decided that i want to get into nitro 1/8 racwing now, so im looking for a 1/8 truggy. Would probs consider a buggy but really want a truggy. RTR is helpful and good condition. please post what u have. cheers
Old 04-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Tech Adept

still lookin, if u kno ne1 sellin please let me kno. cheers
Old 04-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have a Xray XB8 TQ, built with a hand tuned Collari B7 motor and tuned pipe. It also comes with a Futaba S9451 digital high speed throttle servo and Futaba S9350 digital high torque steering servo. It also has a Spektrum Pro reciever and two sets of Proline wheel sets. It is a shop display and the motor has been run for 3 tanks and needs a lot more to break in. There are no scratches on anything and looks like its never been run. It retails for over $2500.00 but will let it go for $1750.00 shipped and insured. Come with a painted Xray shell as well. PM me if you want more information or would like some pictures of it.

Take Care,
Cheers, Patrick
Old 04-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have a 3.3 Revo and an XTM Mammoth. The Mammoth's aren't too popular in Oz, but they have a huge followiing in the states with entire comps dedicated to them. New they are $630 ish at Hobbyrama. It's quicker than the Revo, both acceleration and top speed, is built very tough, and I'm sure would survive the biggest jumps effortlessly. Racing Lines magazine did a review a few months ago and gave it a big thumbs up, especially for strength, they commented they couldn't break it. That's why we bought it. Parts are from GV so cheap and readily available but they don't break easy. Also has a rotostart type conversion (cost $60) on the Force 25 motor. RTR I'd let the Revo go around $500 and the Mammoth around $325 ish.

Both have little use anhd are in 9/10 condition. Both less than 10 tanks.