M11/Mxx1 3PK or similar

Old 12-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default M11/Mxx1 3PK or similar

I am looking for a Tx/Rx combo that I can convert to a lefty for my 6yo daughter. I don't want to spend a lot of money (she may not decide to get into RC too much) so if you have an old transmitter receiver combo lying around that can be switched to a lefty (M11 or 3PK or similar) that you are no longer using and are willing to part with it for a reasonable price, please let me know. I have my M11 which she likes and can use, but I use this for all my models. I'm just looking for something she can easily use with her rock crawler for cheep.

Old 12-20-2018, 12:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by promugenman View Post
I am looking for a Tx/Rx combo that I can convert to a lefty for my 6yo daughter. I don't want to spend a lot of money (she may not decide to get into RC too much) so if you have an old transmitter receiver combo lying around that can be switched to a lefty (M11 or 3PK or similar) that you are no longer using and are willing to part with it for a reasonable price, please let me know. I have my M11 which she likes and can use, but I use this for all my models. I'm just looking for something she can easily use with her rock crawler for cheep.
hi pm me I have a 4pk super.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Have one on the way. Thanks guys.