Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default 1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT

Hey guys. Unfortunately i need the funds due to loss of job so all my race gear must go. It includes everything in the pics. what you will get is a thunder tiger st-1 pro model race truggy with all carbon fibre and alloy upgrades. Great handling truck and very capable. Equiped with a very strong and reliable race engine. An axe rossi mamba .21 with a cobra cooling head. great engine with plenty of life and go in it. fully rebuilt recently and only just been run in and tuned. Always had after run in after every run no matter how small the run was.
Car has a savox sc1258TG digital throttle servo and an ACE DS 1313 digital steering servo. you will also get a heap of spares. I will try and list what is included in the sale

-spektrum dx3s with telemetry receiver with temperature all hooked up
-2 starter boxes
-4 x 7.2v stick packs for starter boxes
- 2 glow ignitors ke
-all tools needed (allen key screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches everything you need basically.
- swallow Eq charger with chords to charge just about anything!
-set Badland tires, set of race Tyres and a set of the stock tyres.
- 4 clear cases of parts, including upper and lower arms, diff bulkheads, all the alloy stuff that was changed out to carbon fibre, driveshafts, clutch shoes, bolts, glow plugs (can't list it all but i can supply pics if needed but theres a lot of stuff)
-shock oils, diff oils, after run oil, air filter oil.
- Spare wing , Spare nitro tank
- instruction manual, parts manual.
-3 nihm receiver batteries

Im sure I've forgotten something but pics will tell the story. everything you need to get into racing or great for bashing, if your break something the parts there simple as that. nothing wrong with any of it, all works and runs great!!
Regretfull sale. Wanting $550 shipped! keep in mind postage will be $50, may be more if you are over western australia. Come on guys get this thing sold Add it all up and it is well over the asking price.

thanks fellas. feel free to message me or contact me on this number

matt
Attached Thumbnails 1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT-img_3816.jpg   1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT-img_3826.jpg   1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT-img_3776.jpg   1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT-img_3905.jpg   1/8 RACE TRUGGY FULL CLEAROUT-img_3906.jpg  

Old 02-17-2016, 07:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

$500 shipped! come on guys great deal here