Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Rogue Element alloy 6 gear transmission case for RC10 classic >

Rogue Element alloy 6 gear transmission case for RC10 classic

Rogue Element alloy 6 gear transmission case for RC10 classic

Old 02-22-2014, 06:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Rogue Element alloy 6 gear transmission case for RC10 classic

Hi guys.

I'm selling a new-in-packet Rogue Element machined alloy transmisison case for the recently re-released RC10 classic kit. This case is also compatible with the original 6 gear RC10. Please note this is not for the stealth gearbox.

The case itself is a work of art, with beautiful machining. It's perfect for adding a nice touch to a shelf build, or can be used to make a bulletproof 6-gear transmission for the gold pan RC10. The Rogue Element parts are unique in that a small production run is made for any of their parts, and once pre-ordered and sold, they are never re-issued and as such are very rare and collectabke.

I haven't got photos yet (can email on request) but google 'Rogue Element alloy transmisison case' and you'll see what you're getting.

I'm asking $130 plus postage, or pickup from Cheltenham, Melbourne.

Cheers,

Steve

Mob: 0408137017