HPI Baja 5SC SS

Old 12-11-2013, 03:59 AM
DJB
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default HPI Baja 5SC SS

One used HPI Baja Short course for sale as per Title.

Car has been used and cared for, but these things take some pounding. All the features of the SS kit (26cc engine etc) and runs well. Upgrades include a turtle racing clutch kit/assembly as this does away with that pesky 4mm screw and replaces with a giant 6mm.

Truck does not come with throttle servo and receiver (these can be included at an extra cost). Steering servo from kit remains. (the throttle servo in the picture is not included.)

The pull start chord has been broken and will need replacing. The body is also starting to show its age.... cracks forming behind the number guard.

Couple of spares included (spur gear and other bits).

Selling to concentrate more on racing in 2014.

Will sell for $old!

Pickup is the only option - to freight this would cost a mint. (Location - North West Sydney)

The other option is a trade I'm looking for an Associated RC8T (or CE) with an engine/pipe or something with cash either way. I'm also open to offers on Centro C4.2's or B44.2's with or without electrics so let me know!

Cheers.

All sold. Thanks for the interest
Attached Thumbnails HPI Baja 5SC SS-baja1.jpg   HPI Baja 5SC SS-baja-3.jpg   HPI Baja 5SC SS-baja2.jpg  

Last edited by DJB; 12-15-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Sold!
Old 12-12-2013, 01:50 PM
DJB
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Bump
Old 12-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Tech Rookie

pm sent cheers