Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Henglong RC battle Tank - US M41 Walker bulldog >

Henglong RC battle Tank - US M41 Walker bulldog

Henglong RC battle Tank - US M41 Walker bulldog

Old 11-07-2013, 04:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Henglong RC battle Tank - US M41 Walker bulldog

Hi guys, selling my walker bulldog tank by Henglong. This is the Smoke and Sound version which means you get the RX18 MFU inside which also means, PROPORTIONAL drive motor controls!

The normal version which doesn't have a smoke generator or sound speaker is not proportional (2 speed only).

I've only been using this tank indoors so overall the tank is very clean, no sand, no grit, and hardly any track wear. The tank will come with all the original accessories apart from the decals I've used.
  • Instruction manual and target set
  • Unused Brand new, Smoke oil for the smoke generator
  • Unused Brand new, 6mm airsoft pellets for the main gun
  • Unused Brand new 1300mah NICD battery and charger (charger is 110V only! so don't use it!)
  • Spare bits of track and bits and bobs...

Other things I'll like to mention to potential buyers...
  • The road wheels have independent spring suspension! So it looks quite cool rolling over things
  • Tank has full range movement, the turret can rotate up to 270 degrees and barrel cycles up and down.
  • Yes the gun shoots!
  • I've resoldered the power connector to a DEANS plug, so just charge your 2S lipo and your good to go!
  • Don't ever run a DRY smoke generator (always use the oil)
  • The "simulated recoil" feature that is on by default when firing the main 6mm pellet gun has been disabled. It just annoyed the shit out of me. I've just disconnected a wire inside the tank. But trust me you won't like it because it's just the tank moving back and then forward again which messes with your aim and prevents you from driving and shooting at the same time.
  • The 6mm gun shoots about 7m flat. or about 15m~ in an arc. So it's not dangerously powerful. Rather just something fun to annoy family and friends at home haha.

If you've never owned a RC tank, this is a good place to start. Cheap and moddable. Lots of spares on the internet. There's also a local Australian importer of parts for this brand, search up OZarmour in QLD.

Why am i selling up? Because I want to move on to a $950 Leopard 2A6 tank by tamiya....

I got this from Hobbyking for $120 posted. Last year.

Asking price - $50 + post. or pick up from 5075.

It's a fairly bulky box, 580mm x 260mm x 280mm and approx weight between 3-4KG from post code 5075. Go to Aus Post website to get a quote.

Last edited by Forgetful_Duck; 11-08-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Tech Adept

Price adjusted.

Now $50 + post
Old 11-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

YGPM
Old 11-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

Sold to hijinx, PAID for.

Last edited by Forgetful_Duck; 11-08-2013 at 09:54 PM.