TEAM DURANGO DEX410V3!!!

Old 11-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Default TEAM DURANGO DEX410V3!!!

Hey guys and girls, up for sale is my Team Durango DEX410v3. Some of you might of seen the build thread of this car and now its for sale. I have spent well over $1000 on this, It has brand new Orion Vortex R10 pro esc never used and still needs to be calibrated, Novak Vulcan 7.5t motor, Blue Bird BMS-621DMG+HS fast servo, Turnigy nano tech 5000mah saddle pack batteries (used once) and a Team Associated XP2G transmitter and receiver that still need putting in the car. This car has only been used 6-7 times if that and is being sold as a full RTR minus the charger. The reason I am selling it is because i just bought a new rc and I am saving up for a motorbike and i regret selling this as i have always wanted one, but this car is great for some one who wants to get into 1/10 rc racing as it is basically brand new and ready to go. WANTING $600. NO SWAPS! thankyou call or text on 0459 183 959 live in south brisbane area. sorry about no photos because my uploads keep failing
Old 11-05-2013, 12:56 AM
Tech Initiate

since i dont have photos i made a gumtree ad http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/logan...ggy/1031268529