Non RC : Asus Transform Tab 10.1

Old 09-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Non RC : Asus Transform Tab 10.1

Hey guys , bought this a few month ago and its done FA work so its in excellent condition .

Get the best of both worlds being able to use it as a laptop with the clip on keyboard ( which has touch pad mouse ) or unclip it from the base and you have your Tablet .

When you clip it to the keyboard it has full size USB plus a full size SD slot on top of an inbuilt battery that gives the thing up to 14hrs total use ( website claims , realistically ive done 9hr plane flights and shes held on .

Selling as I needed a Samsung note due to the pen feature but apart from that , this shits on the Samsung note in terms of not only speed and power but the screen is ALLOT better than the note in clarity and natural colours ... in saying that I stream 1080 vids off my server and the Samsung note stutters even using VLC where as this Asus doesnt miss a frame .

Also will supply the ASUS HDMI cable so you can link it to your TV

Link for the tab : http://www.asus.com/Tablets_Mobile/A...r_Pad_TF300TG/

$300 FIRM .

Any less id rather pass it onto the kids .

Thanx and PM me if interested .

Adam
Attached Thumbnails Non RC : Asus Transform Tab 10.1-20130928_161927%5B1%5D.jpg   Non RC : Asus Transform Tab 10.1-20130928_161958%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 09-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Sold pending