Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Get me to Europe MEGA SALE! Slash 2wd brushles, GV CAGE brushless, WR8 flux, TT ER4G3 >

Get me to Europe MEGA SALE! Slash 2wd brushles, GV CAGE brushless, WR8 flux, TT ER4G3

Get me to Europe MEGA SALE! Slash 2wd brushles, GV CAGE brushless, WR8 flux, TT ER4G3

Old 07-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Get me to Europe MEGA SALE! Slash 2wd brushles, GV CAGE brushless, WR8 flux, TT ER4G3

SOLD

Last edited by g-vwow; 07-19-2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: all sold
Old 07-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Tech Addict

BUMP! Reasonable offers considered. Also happy to swap 1 of the above for a 1/16 Traxxas Summit with cash adjustment either way.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by g-vwow View Post
Guys:

Due to unforeseen emergency circumstances (last minute confirmation I am required to be at an overseas wedding) , I will be clearing out most if not all of my RC cars ASAP as I will need to get some serious $$'s together before 16/8/13 to help pay for this trip in mid August. This is a list of what's available. I will organise some photos when I get a chance and prices are negotiable to an extent (no lowballing) and can be collected in Melbourne northern or eastern suburbs.

1. RTR GV Cage brushless. full RTR w/ HPI 2.4g radio, Turnigy trackstar 150a esc & stock cage (2370KV) motor, full XTM XT2 front end transplant with some alloy wheel hubs, big bore hard coated alloy shocks with extra springs of different rates, 1 piece welded custom stainless roll cage, Proline crime fighter tyres & wing. I can also include =2 sets of used on road/rally tyres. Usual scratches under car but not abused or crashed deliberately.

Car has been built & owned by Mr Flibble barely run by him, and I purchased it and barely ran it enough times over the 4 or so years I owned it to do it justice. No expenses has been spared in preparing this car for ultimate SPEED and DURABILITY.

Car was sorted & checked by BIG BLOCK before I ran it. This is 1 clean & fast 1/8 name brand buggy @ a reasonable price with local parts support through all hobby stores that deal with Model Engines. I have 2x excellent condition 4 cell Turnigy 5800 lipos to go with it however you will need to supply a Lipo capable battery charger to be able to recharge the batteries to be able to run it.

Chasing $450 or nearest reasonable offer for the lot.

2. HPI WR8 brushless Ken Block edition, Completely stock & RTR with kit electronics. Shell is scratched & bottom of chassis from usual use. Comes with a set of new and a set of used 2.0 inch drift tyres. I can include a couple of used 2 cell Turnigy 3600 lipos with it if required. $450

3. Traxxas Slash 2wd: w/ Hobbywing 60A esc & 8.5 motor, comes with near new Louise Proline trencher copy tyres & used Jconcepts BAJR body, RPM gear cover, Used but in good condition. Can supply as RTR with a HK 2.4 radio if required otherwise will come with 2.4g HK reciever only and a couple of Turnigy 3600 lipos. $250

4. Thunder Tiger ER4G3 Mini Countryman JCW WRC: RTR w/ kit ESC & Trackstar 2650kv motor, Body is well used but still in 1 piece, some scratches on bottom from on road use. Includes a pair of near new 3 cell Turnigy 3600 lipos. $400

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SPLIT PARTS OR ELECTRICS OFF THE CARS AS I AM NOT INTERESTED. THEY MUST ALL BE SOLD AS COMPLETE PACKAGES OR NOT AT ALL.

I am open to a little haggling however please don't waste my time by making stupid offers or lowballing me as I will just delete the message and ignore you.

All prices above are not inclusive of postage. I expect postage to be approx. $30.00 up to lower parts of Qld and Perth. Other regions such as FNQ, NT and outback SA & WA will cost more due to distance. Please PM me with your details so I can quote you.

Postage is not free, as they are dictated by Australia Post or my courier service supplier by the bigger of either the weight or dimensions, so please don't ask for free postage.

I am happy to supply pics upon request, however please PM me your mobile and I will send them to you as a MMS.

Genuine enquiries only, Payment is expected within 72 hours upfront before I send anything off either by Paypal or bank transfer or cash up front if you pick up. Don't bother me if you don't have $$ available in your hands or account to pay me up front. I will not hold stuff whilst you get your finances in order. First come first served. The first person to pay me the full amount gets it.

All items are located in Melbourne, pick up is possible by arrangement from Tullamarine business hours or eastern suburbs after hours and weekends. If you can't pick it up it must be mailed to you in your expense.

Please PM me if you are interested. NO DREAMERS OR TEST PILOTS OR WANNABES.

If you're interested in anything I have listed above, send me a private message & Please don't lowball me on the price or make ridiculous offers or tell me you can get it cheaper elsewhere as I know how much they're worth and I know how much work has gone into them. NO TEST PILOTS or DREAMERS.

I reserve the right to remove this ad at any time as this is also advertised elsewhere. If these does not sell by 16/8/13 then I will be keeping it and removing the ad.
BUMP!

Price drop:

Cage: $400 with a HK reciever only, no transmitter or BYO.
WR8: $400 RTR with the stock HPI radio
ER4G3: $350 w/ HK reciever only, no transmitter or BYO.
Slash: $240 w/ Bonus unpainted VW Beetle Baja body. has HK reciever only, no transmitter or BYO.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by g-vwow View Post
BUMP!

Price drop:

Cage: $400 with a HK reciever only, no transmitter or BYO.
WR8: $400 RTR with the stock HPI radio
ER4G3: $350 w/ HK reciever only, no transmitter or BYO.
Slash: $240 w/ Bonus unpainted VW Beetle Baja body. has HK reciever only, no transmitter or BYO.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261254122...84.m1555.l2649

Cage is now on ebay. $350 starting bid, no reserve. highest bidder wins.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:13 AM
Tech Addict

WR8 is sold pending payment. all else still available.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Tech Addict

bump.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Tech Addict

Adding 1 more thing:

HPI SC15WP waterproof brushed ESC, as new condition w/ box and manual, also comes with a brushed yeah racing hackmoto 18t motor. Chasing $50.00 posted anywhere in Australia.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:29 AM
Tech Addict

Only the ER4G3 and the Slash is left now. I'm away from home next week for work Mon-Fri so if anyone is interested in anything please send me a PM and I'll reply whenever I check RCTech. Payment must be sent by Friday and I will send them on Saturday as I fly out on Sunday.