Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
EOI: GV Cage brushless, Traxxas 1/16 rally/drift car, HSP Rock crawler & more >

EOI: GV Cage brushless, Traxxas 1/16 rally/drift car, HSP Rock crawler & more

EOI: GV Cage brushless, Traxxas 1/16 rally/drift car, HSP Rock crawler & more

Old 06-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default EOI: GV Cage brushless, Traxxas 1/16 rally/drift car, HSP Rock crawler & more

Guys:

I am considering selling a few cars of mine which honestly does not get used enough. Here goes:

1. GV Cage brushless, has Turnigy Trackstar 150a esc & stock 2000kv motor, Bluebird 13kg servo & HK/Flysky 2.4 reciever. Heavily modified with XTM front end, big bore shocks, 1 piece stainless steel roll cage, Proline rear wing, Proline off road tyres (can't remember model) with plenty of tread. Has obvious signs of use underneath & on the top edges of shock towers & wing & cage from a traction roll or 2 when tried once on tarmac. Excellent condition considering I only ran no more than 10 packs through it over the 3 or so years I owned it.

Requires a HK/Flysky transmitter to bind with, Lipos (recommend 4 cell minimum) and charger to be able to run. Chasing $400.00 ono.

If required, I have 2x Turnigy 5800 4 cell Lipos to suit and also a full set of 4x brand new Sand paddle tyres on rims (NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND) for an additional $100.00

2. Traxxas 1/16 rally car: Converted for drift with 3racing flint drift tyres, locked rear diff (with thick grease only, can be unlocked by washing all grease out of diff) and a little suspension tuning to suit. The kit Mustang shell has bumps & scratches from use and I have added a rear wing to it. There are usual under chassis scratches from tarmac use. Has kit box, all manuals & kit contents. The car comes with the big block (540) motor mount and I have installed a roadstar 65A ESC and a HW 9t (4300kv) brushless motor to it & a HK/Flysky 2.4g reciever in it. Goes silly fast and spins wheels fast enough to pull great drifts. I have 4x barely used 2200mah 2 cell Turnigy lipos to include with it, and a couple of 1800mah 2 cell Turnigy lipos and 1x stock Traxxas Nimh battery also.

To run this car, you will need to supply a HK/Flysky 2.4g radio transmitter & a Lipo charger to suit. It is otherwise RTR. Chasing $300.00 ono.

For the above 2 cars, If you don't have a HK/Flysky radio, I can supply a random 2.4g radio and install it & make sure it all works at no extra charge.

3. HSP Pangolin Rock crawler: I bought this with the intention to try crawling again... NOPE. Wrong again. This has only been used 3 times by the previous user on a skate park so is clean & tidy but has obvious scratches under car & on the body shell. Completely RTR with AM radio gear, brushed ESC with drag brake and 540 motor. I will see if I can find the kit Nimh battery and slow charger also for it. This model is a clone of the Axial AX10 and all AX10 parts fit on it (so I was told). Chasing what it costed me to recover my costs only. Yours for $150.00 FIRM.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SPLIT PARTS OR ELECTRICS OFF THE CARS AS I AM NOT INTERESTED. THEY MUST ALL BE SOLD AS COMPLETE PACKAGES OR NOT AT ALL.

I may have other cars which I am considering to either keep or sell, which includes a HPI Savage XS, Thunder Tiger ER4 G3 rally RTR and a HPI WR8 brushless RTR. If you are interested in those I haven't decided yet, Just PM me for more details.

I am open to a little haggling on the top 2 cars but not the HSP. Please don't waste my time by making stupid offers or lowballing me as I will just delete the message and ignore you.

All prices above are not inclusive of postage. I expect postage to be approx. $30.00 up to lower parts of Qld and Perth. Other regions such as FNQ, NT and outback SA & WA will cost more due to distance. Please PM me with your details so I can quote you.

Postage is not free, as they are dictated by Australia Post or my courier service supplier by the bigger of either the weight or dimensions, so please don't ask for free postage.

I am happy to supply pics upon request, however please PM me your mobile and I will send them to you as a MMS.

Genuine enquiries only, Payment is expected within 72 hours upfront before I send anything off either by Paypal or bank transfer or cash up front if you pick up. Don't bother me if you don't have $$ available in your hands or account to pay me up front. I will not hold stuff whilst you get your finances in order. First come first served. The first person to pay me the full amount gets it.

All items are located in Melbourne, pick up is possible by arrangement from Tullamarine business hours or eastern suburbs after hours and weekends. If you can't pick it up it must be mailed to you in your expense.

Please PM me if you are interested. NO DREAMERS OR TEST PILOTS OR WANNABES.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ts_be_on_...p2047675.l2562

Traxxas and HSP is on ebay.