Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Clockwork Racing Engine's Nitro-Mizer insert's Sale >

Clockwork Racing Engine's Nitro-Mizer insert's Sale

Clockwork Racing Engine's Nitro-Mizer insert's Sale

Old 06-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Clockwork Racing Engine's Nitro-Mizer insert's Sale

Not your typical insert !

Presenting the fresh off the molding press, the Nitro-Miser carburetor inserts from Clockwork Racing Engines Inc.. These inserts utilize a reduced throttle endpoint which can dramatically increase runtime, yet at the same time they have a relatively small effect on overall power. Limiting the throttle endpoint has long been used to reduce fuel consumption and increase run-time, however, what separates this new patent pending design is the unique funnel-oval shape that still maintains adequate air supply to run strong while focusing the incoming air directly over the fuel outlet which creates a stronger signal and better overall atomization of the mixture. In Neal’s own words, “Regular small inserts typically used to reduce fuel consumption directs incoming air away from the fuel outlet and is known to cause a narrow tuning window. The patented pending football shaped inserts aligns perfectly with the end of the throttle slide, and presents less air disturbance and funnels the incoming air and focuses it right above the fuel nipple and gives a nice crisp responsive throttle and a normal tuning window”.
We have been testing these for the last couple of months and have had amazing results with a variety of engine types. We have seen runtime gains as high as 3 minutes on some engines, not to mention a stronger, more stable idle, and improved low end and midrange throttle response. The most common response has been how "crisp and linear" the throttle has felt. We will be offering these in a package with 3 different sizes as to allow the customer to tailor the throttle response, power-band, and fuel economy to each particular engine, track, and driving style. These inserts will fit OS and Novarossi sized carb inlets that are typically universally standard sizes. Pricing and details below.

Having been involved with this product myself from day one during the design and testing of the prototype version's of the product, I have personal knowledge of how the product has evolved during testing to the finished Clockwork Racing Engines production items that are now available for sale right here in Australia for the RC community.

This product is produced inhouse in Canada at Clockwork Racing Engine's headquarter's and with the production line going as fast as possibly, I hope you can understand with any new products, trying to keep up with the supply to fulfill the demand is high so get you order's in fast, first production batch ( limited quantity ) will available here in Australia from the 4/6/2013

Clockwork's Nitro - Mizer Venuti Inserts come in packet's of 3 for $ 29.50 including 1 x 4.8mm blue, 1 x 5.4mm purple and 1 x 6mm orange, shipping cost is $ 5.50 for registered Australia post for order's under 5, over 5 contact for shipping price's

Email your order : [email protected]
Facebook contact : https://www.facebook.com/savagexsam
Savage Sam : 04 1850 1850

I will also have this product at offroad racing event's that I attend across Australia, any local hobby shop retailer or dealers wishing to stock this product can take advantage of stock on hand right here in Australia from me in Melbourne and save on the currency conversion rate and international shipping from Canada or order directly from the clockwork's website, please feel free to contact me on the above details for dealer pricing

The official clockwork's thread can be found here : http://www.rctech.net/forum/offroad-...-thread-2.html

Clockwork's website can be found here : http://www.clockworkracingengines.com/

Last edited by savagesam; 06-07-2013 at 01:01 AM. Reason: price increase explained below
Old 06-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Tech Elite

Here we have some picture's of the production item hot of the injection moulding machine

As you can see in the picture above the nitro - mizer insert allows you to set your end point just past the opening of the insert so that you have the correct flow of air through the carby when using this insert
Old 06-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Tech Elite

Well first shipment of this product has arrived and the 2nd production batch will be on the way shortly, some eye candy below, keep your order's coming and get your payment's in so they can ship out as soon as they arrive, cheer's Sam

Old 06-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Tech Elite

Ok I would like to say that enough people have place order's with me and the first delivery of this new product are all sold, order's will go out later this week as order payment's are received, I will be taking all order's in order that they a recieved either via, email, facebook, p/m or mobile for the second batch as they are produced and shipped to me here in Australia later this week.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to the dealers for there interest and understanding that there order's will be filled by the second batch of production so that we can get the Nitro-mizer's out to the racer's on the track from this first batch, it is much appreciated by me and the guys at Clockwork Racing Engine's as only so many can be made at one time and the guy's do have engine's to modify and the same time.

The second batch of production Nitro - Mizer's have just come of the production line and will be on there way to Australia shortly.

Cheer's Savage Sam
Old 06-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Funds that cleared today will be shipping out this afternoon via registered post, funds that arrived over night are yet to display details on my net banking will post out tomorrow, cheers guys
Old 06-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Tech Elite

PRICE INCREASE NOTICE: The price per set has increased from $ 26.00 to $ 29.50 retail, this increase is due to the first shipment invoice payment, these items come from Canada and are shipped via DHL express courier service so adding the expense of the fast shipping and the currency conversion with the Australian dollar the over all supply price was much higher than expected, I do apologize for the increase but all order's already in our system will go out at the old pricing, cheers Sam
Old 06-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Funds that cleared today will be shipping out this afternoon via registered post, first production batch order's have all been filled, order's that have been paid for are waiting for the 2nd production batch that is in transit, will be shipped once they arrive, cheers Sam
Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Tech Elite

Video talk through the Clockwork Racing Engine's " NEW PRODUCT " Nitro-Mizer insert's

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Tech Elite

All P/M's responded too, the 2nd production batch will arrive here in Australia on Tuesday morning via DHL express delivery
Old 06-07-2013, 01:02 AM
Tech Elite

The orders that have been paid will ship out Tuesday afternoon via registered post, cheers savage sam
Old 06-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Tech Elite

Nice write up about Kyle McBride on NeoBuggy after testing and running his first event with the Nitro - Mizer installed.

http://www.neobuggy.net/2013/06/06/k...eakin-masters/
Old 06-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Today I spent some time at the track testing different CRE production nitro-mizer insert's in my stock Alpha A852 & 2058 pipe fitted in my Xray XB9/13 buggy at Shepparton Off Road, Country Victoria, Australia

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Tech Elite

Hi there guys, I had the buku clutch set the same for each run, yes it has a very low stall set that's for sure, no changes to the car other than the inserts during the testing, I found the bottom on the small insert was very nice and listening to the video the tune was spot on, during the other two runs I feel the tune was a little rich on the bottom end but each insert shifted the peak rpm range, It was hard between run's just changing the inserts and spending a quick 5 minutes on tuning before testing the car on the track.

I did notice that when doing complete tank tests that its better to start the tune a little on the rich side on the bottom end because I had what I thought was a perfect tune and during the last minute or so of the tank the tune did lean out, so I would suggest having the tune just a little rich at the full tank and you will be golden when the tank is well into its run.

Also found that having the correct pipe and header fitted can make the world of difference, did a couple of tank tests with only changing the header and pipe and the difference was well over a minute run time, so after the first tests with the production inserts, please take the time to test your engine, pipe, header, clutch setting's, tune with each insert as there is a big difference in the final result.

I have dropped the insert's into other peoples cars and tuned there normal engine, pipe, header and clutch setting and found major run time gains with increased bottom end power, I have also tested others normal set ups and found that the nitro mizer insert made very little difference to run time and power increase, so again take the time to get the best from the product before judging, Cheers Savage Sam
Old 06-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Tech Elite

Today I thought it would be good to take my Serpent truggy with a stock Alpha A352 .23 engine, Alpha 2081 pipe, M2C clutch with reg hard shoes and 2 x 0.95 springs 2 x 1.0 springs, Nitro X SSS fuel and orange CRE NITRO-MIZER fitted and do a non stop run time test at race pace, the car was running at 235f with the tune during this video.

CRE NITRO MIZER RUN TIME TEST

+ YouTube Video
Old 06-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

2ND PRODUCTION BATCH arrived today here in Australia and 80 order's left via Australia post this afternoon so keep you eye on the mail man for those who's payments have been received, cheers Savage Sam

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.