Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun

Old 05-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun

**SOLD **
For sale I have a Losi XXX SCT, the Stronghold / Ready Lift 2wd version.
Included:
1 x Hobbywing 8.5T 4000KV Brushless motor (non Sensored) with 60A Hobbywing ESC and program card.
1 x 2.4GHz Flysky receiver (FSGR3C) compatible with GT3B and GT3C at least.
Gets about 30-40min run time on a 5000mah lipo, depending on conditions.
**Does not include LiPo**
SOLD

The truck has had about 90% of the TLR0900 hop up kit put through it, the kit parts that haven't yet been hopped up are all in the box ready to go.

Front & Rear shock towers are now graphite infused. So is the brace for the top of the steering rack. This eliminates substantial play from the stock parts.

Also have put the front and rear sway bars on, which dramatically reduced body roll and improved handling. 3 bar sizes included in kit.
I changed the ball cups on the steering rack to RPM's as the stock kept popping off

Also throwing in a B6 lipo charger, missing a power lead but can easily get one from China. All charge leads are included.

Spares included are stock front and rear shock towers, The graphite infused front top and bottom bulkheads BNIP LOSA9713 (not shown in photos). Stock shocks. And of course the unused parts from the TLR0900 kit.
everything is clean and lubed.

Happy to post anywhere in Oz for additional cash,
Flat rate postage cost $40
PayPal only please, this way everyone is happy in the end.
PM me if interested, serious buyers only please.
Attached Thumbnails Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0517.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0518.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0519.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0520.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0523.jpg  

Last edited by Canaris; 05-08-2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: sold
Old 05-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default more pics

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0521.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0522.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0524.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0526.jpg   Losi XXX SCT almost RTRun-imag0525.jpg  

Last edited by Canaris; 05-08-2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: sold
Old 05-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default bump

bump