Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage) >

WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)

WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)

Old 05-02-2013, 05:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)

Hey guys. Due to noise regulations around the neighborhood where i live, i now need to sell my Werks engine to be able to get some money toward electronics to convert my truggy to brushless. Its unfortunate as this engine runs very well. Engine still has plenty of compression as the flywheel is hard to turn over by your finger while on the car. (Nearly impossible). From my knowledge its had about 10litres so still plenty of life. The engine as it sits is still mounted in the car and has been run dry and a few drops of after run is in the engine to look after it. Obviously the engine will be unmounted and cleaned even more thoroughly before sent. Will come with tuned pipe as seen in pics, also the airfilter, spare clutch bells, spare glow plugs (about 5 maybe more) and whatever i can find nitro related as i wont need them anymore.

I know it is hard to sell a 2nd hand nitro engine but surely you guys know what this engine is worth. New close to $500 . Just to make it a little easier i have shot a video of it idling today. Just so you know the engine will get to you with no problems. This was shot only today and never run after this video (sitting in storage waiting for a buyer)
As youll see in the video the engine starts very very easily. And idles/revs fine. No faults what so ever as also seen in the video.

LINK: https://vimeo.com/65293540

If you have any further questions dont hesitate to ask. Please feel free to PM me.

PRICE: I would like to get around the $160shipped anywhere in Australia. Price is ONO.
Attached Thumbnails WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)-img_0651.jpg   WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)-img_0652.jpg   WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)-img_0653.jpg   WERKS B7 TL.21 PRO (video footage)-img_0654.jpg  

Last edited by bundyracer; 05-02-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Tech Master

Video link of the engine running will be up first thing in the morning. Its still currently processing
thanks
Old 05-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

heres the link to the video of the engine running. thanks

https://vimeo.com/65293540
Old 05-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)

Location please mate
Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Tech Master