Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
LCRCMCC break in, all clubs equipment stollen >

LCRCMCC break in, all clubs equipment stollen

LCRCMCC break in, all clubs equipment stollen

Old 04-25-2013, 02:52 AM
TIX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default LCRCMCC break in, all clubs equipment stollen

Im just reposting this in a new thread to try get it out to more people.
It wasn't long after the 1/8th nationals that our club was broken into and luckily our site was secure enough to keep them out. Its a terrible trend at the moment with so many clubs getting broken into and this is the worst incident yet.

Please be on the lookout for this gear. The RC community is quite small and its only in this community the gear can be used

From LCRCMCC

Hi all, just trying to put it out there (and I saw Ringo is onto it on the Adelaide thread, thanks Jarrod) the Naracoorte club was broken into between the State Titles and today when we went down to clean everything up. So far from what we can find is missing and the main things are, 2 X AMB rc3 decoders, 2 laptops, 42" plasma TV, 250watt Redback Amplifier, 1 x wireless microphone, 2 x small fire extinguishers, Makita powered speaker and other stuff. They got enough stuff to run a full on event. We do have serial numbers of most of the items and the authorities have been contacted and been and seen. We have posted this on Facebook and other online media. Please if anyone hears or see's anything please contact myself, Mic Overland, Mic Bellman or the Naracoorte Police. we really want these buggers.

Regards Bruce.

If you dont know the listed contacts please contact me to pass on their details
Old 04-25-2013, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Sorry to hear of your loss guys, hope you catch the asswipes that did this, and hopefully recover the items stolen, and with the upcoming Tri series, well, that just sux....We here in whyalla will keep an ear open, and frequent the for sale forums....and will let ya`s know if we hear anything..
Old 06-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi there, I know its a little late, but just got my laptop back after months. Anyway I have posted a link on our forum after noticing it on the forum today.
Have you had any luck getting any of the gear back??