R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australia For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade-103/)
-   -   Serpent S411 roller, spare parts, bodies & wheels & tires (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade/721056-serpent-s411-roller-spare-parts-bodies-wheels-tires.html)

mental_raycer 04-10-2013 09:23 AM

Serpent S411 roller, spare parts, bodies & wheels & tires

Hi guys I'm selling off all my onroad gear in the pursuit of some more fun in 4WD buggy stock, for sale is:

Serpent S411 Team edition rolling chassis:
- Serpent V2 diff in the front included with original spool (never run)
- Serpent S411 ERYX servo mount direct installed, original servo mounting hardware included

This car is only just turned 4 months old, its a great car I have raced it only about 6 or 7 times this year since it was brand new at christmas, it took me to finish 3rd in the WA onroad state titles in Stock touring 17.5 boosted. The car has been maintained in great condition over its handful of races.

I am asking $300.00 o.n.o plus postage (unless you're local) for the rolling chassis, make me an offer and we can work something out!

I also have a collection of spare parts (over $350 worth to buy them all new) for this car, I will include this mountain of spares with the car if you like for an additional $100, or if you would like to buy the spares alone without the car I would be happy to arrange something...contact me for a full listing of all the spare parts I have.

I also have 2x Intellect 7.4V 6800mAh ROAR approved race packs available for sale, these are under 3 months old and are some incredibly good batteries in immaculate condition...I am asking just $90.00 each o.n.o for the batteries.

Also for sale is the following smaller items:
Muchmore tire warmers (the older dial control type) (blue ano) $40.00 plus GST

12V power supply (works great with the tire warmers) $60.00 plus GST

A few sets of brand new tires:
1x set Sweep 24R touring car tires glued on rims ready to go

Im asking just $20.00 a set for the tires

I also have a few bodyshells, I have 2x Blitz S5 shells (one orange & white a little beaten up) and a brand new never used Fluro pink & white, both drilled to suit the serpent...all stickers up good to go. plus 2x Blitz XFR body shells (one fluro pink & white and one Fluro yellow and white both beaten up a bit from racing, drilled to suit the serpent.

Ill take just $10 each for the shells, just to get rid of them!

So if youre interested or have any questions you can post a reply or send me a PM regarding the items, I will be happy to answer any questions you have and even negotiate the price depending on what you need. Interstate guys just ask and I can work out the postage for you if you like.

Thanks,

Chris

YAH 04-10-2013 03:49 PM

ygpm

mental_raycer 04-10-2013 05:01 PM

Ok guys the tires are sold except the sweeps. ..everything else is still up for grabs!

mental_raycer 04-10-2013 05:05 PM

Not RC related exactly but I also have an AR drone 2.0 to sell if anyone wants. ..flown twice tats it and its sat in the box since then...just $200.00 o.n.o its all yours!

mental_raycer 04-11-2013 06:01 AM

I will post up pictures of the car and all the spares if anyone is interested

Timmah 04-13-2013 05:51 PM

Hey mate,

Im keen on the spares if they will fit a S411rtr?? I'm pretty sure your spares are just metal ones the same as the plastic ones on mine. If anyone can confirm this then I would love to have a look what you have.

Might consider the battery packs too if you drop your price a little..hehe.

Post some pics up mate for me to look at. If we can come to some agreement ill get my brother in Perth to come and pick them up if i can.

PM'd you this as well mate.

Cheers,

Tim

adriano87dj 04-13-2013 11:26 PM

Pics of spares please :)

mental_raycer 04-14-2013 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Timmah (Post 12042846)
Hey mate,

Im keen on the spares if they will fit a S411rtr?? I'm pretty sure your spares are just metal ones the same as the plastic ones on mine. If anyone can confirm this then I would love to have a look what you have.

Might consider the battery packs too if you drop your price a little..hehe.

Post some pics up mate for me to look at. If we can come to some agreement ill get my brother in Perth to come and pick them up if i can.

PM'd you this as well mate.

Cheers,

Tim

The spares are universal fit for both cars...I have pretty much a complete sport edition in parts which uses all the same plastic blocks etc as the rtr too...I will post a listing and pics soon.

Timmah 04-14-2013 01:23 AM

Awesome mate.

Ill take the lot.

Text me some pics if you want, or just text to sort out price, pick-up etc.

I've sent you a PM with my mobile number.

Cheers,

Tim.

andyw2 04-14-2013 06:06 AM

YGPM

mental_raycer 04-15-2013 03:39 AM

Items still remaining!

Alright guys I have sold the batteries, tires and spares.
I still have left:

1x Serpent S411 TE roller w/upgrades - $280.00 o.n.o
- with a set of tires and a body shell, has the upgraded ERYX steering and
front diff also

1x Powertech 240VAC to 13.8V DC 20A power supply - $70.00 o.n.o

1x Muchmore EVO 3080 Tire warmers with L-cups, extra long cable for awkward positioning - $40.00 o.n.o

1x Blitz S5 touring car bodyshell orange & white (a little beaten up) - $10.00
1x Blitz XFR touring car bodyshell fluro yellow & white (state titles shell) - $10.00

So guys make me an offer and we can negotiate to get you a good deal!

mental_raycer 04-17-2013 08:44 AM

Bump guys its still for sale pm me if interested!

dingsky 04-17-2013 10:29 PM

powertech power supply

Originally Posted by mental_raycer (Post 12047370)
Alright guys I have sold the batteries, tires and spares.
I still have left:

1x Serpent S411 TE roller w/upgrades - $280.00 o.n.o
- with a set of tires and a body shell, has the upgraded ERYX steering and
front diff also

1x Powertech 240VAC to 13.8V DC 20A power supply - $70.00 o.n.o

1x Muchmore EVO 3080 Tire warmers with L-cups, extra long cable for awkward positioning - $40.00 o.n.o

1x Blitz S5 touring car bodyshell orange & white (a little beaten up) - $10.00
1x Blitz XFR touring car bodyshell fluro yellow & white (state titles shell) - $10.00

So guys make me an offer and we can negotiate to get you a good deal!

Hi mate can you send the pic of the power supply pls thanks

shadsness2010 04-20-2013 09:52 PM

Serpent S411 Team edition

hey mate is the Serpent S411 Team edition still for sale if so can you send some pics please, my mobile is 0428288507

thanks Darren