Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Speed Passion Reventon S ESC and SP 17.5 motor >

Speed Passion Reventon S ESC and SP 17.5 motor

Speed Passion Reventon S ESC and SP 17.5 motor

Old 03-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default Speed Passion Reventon S ESC and SP 17.5 motor

Brand new in box Speed Passion Reventon S ESC with SP 17.5 motor (doesnt include a programme card)

$70 posted
Attached Thumbnails Speed Passion Reventon S ESC and SP 17.5 motor-spcombo.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I'll take that, PM sent.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Tech Adept

Postal details in your inbox.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Greg

I PM'd you last night with an offer and this morning posted that I would take it at your advertised price. You replied that there are 8 other people interested in what you where selling. Nobody other than myself posted that they wanted it, and you at midday today had not sad it was sold, so I made the mistake of assuming that I was buying it from you.

The message is here that I couldn't really care if you sold it to somebody else. What is dissapointing is that you can re email me and take the time to tell me it is sold, but at 6.30pm tonight you would still appear to be selling this combo as you have not marked it as sold.

You are not the only person that does this, alot of others don't mark their sold items. So can I make a sutile suggestion that would help all buyers on the forums know that something is sold, mark it as sold.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:10 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

I pm'd around 10 pm last night saying I'd take it and didn't get a reply either.

meh, what can ya do!
Old 03-23-2013, 04:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Guys , it is a simple procedure. Because of the very low price I got a large number of PM's.

I reply to the first person first and give him adequate time to reply and pay. If he doesnt reply I move on to the next. It is the only fair way of handling it.

CCDrift, like yourself the others PM'd me except different to yourself they didnt lowball me initially. I replied to you saying that 8 people wanted the combo and were willing to pay the asked price and that you were number 4 in the reply chain. You took that to mean that I would sell to you ... I dont know why you thought this.

As I am not sitting on the computer all day waiting for replies I check when I come home. The first request had replied as of tonight and has paid so it is now officially SOLD

Nexxus, sorry I have not messaged you but I like to know where I am up to before personally replying.